剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
If I don't think you're safe,
如果我不确定你的安全
I'm lost.
我就慌了
They got me.
他们就赢了
Nails has two tickets.
尼尔斯有两张票
Venezuela out of Oregon.
去委内瑞拉 离开俄勒冈
Not unless you're with me.
除非你跟我一起
Otherwise the last six years are nothing.
不然这六年就什么都不是
No, they weren't.
不 当然不
Never nothing.
不会什么都不是
I know.
我知道
I know. That was never our story.
我知道 我们的故事不止这样
I got my ticket out.
我已经拿到我的票了
I'll meet you inside of two weeks, I promise.
我会在两周内和你会和 我保证
Two weeks.
两周
Or less.
或更快
Barquisimeto.
巴基西梅托
You'll meet me in two weeks
你会在两周内来找我
or less.
或更快
El obelisco.
方尖碑
There's a park there.
那里有座公园
Wear a white dress.
穿条白裙子
You wear a white suit with a red rose in your jacket.
你要穿着白西装 口袋里别一朵红玫瑰
I'll wear a red rose in my jacket.
我会别上一朵红玫瑰
I'll see you coming out of the crowd,
我会看到你从人群里走出来
a head higher than everybody else.
昂首挺胸
At first I'm worried.
一开始我有点着急
I can't see you.
我看不见你
But then you do.
然后你就看见了
I see the white dress.
我看见了你的白裙子
You don't have to do that, Frank.
你不需要这么做 弗兰克
I mean the money.
我是说那些钱
Couldn't see.
我看不见
Blood in my eyes.
眼睛里都是血
Nail in my fucking head.
脑袋里他妈的有钉子
I heard him saying leave me.
我听到他说别管我
Fucking teamster. A nail gun.
该死的卡车司机 一把钉枪
Slung me over your shoulder. I don't forget that.
把我抗到你肩膀上 我从没忘记过
I know you don't.
我知道你没忘
Nobody's gonna get near her.
没人能靠近她
I promise.
我保证
We'll see you in two weeks.
我们两周后见
Or less.
或更快
The security camera right down the street.
监控摄像头在街另一头
Yeah, he, uh--
对 他...
he worked under the prosecutor for the AG that got murdered.
他为检察长手下那个被谋杀的检察官工作
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Yeah? Woodrugh?
喂 伍德拉夫
He's no longer with us, I'm afraid.
恐怕他已经不在人世了
Hello, Ray.
你好 雷
What happened? Why don't you tell me, Ray?
怎么回事 你说呢 雷
Davis, Woodrugh.
戴维斯 伍德拉夫
It's all you, right?
都是你干的 对吗
You know I know, right?
你知道我都知道了吧
The robbery in '92.
92年的那起劫案
Caspere kept some diamonds.
卡斯珀雷留下了那些钻石
He was holding them over you, yeah?
他拿那些要挟你 对吗
We should meet. Let's talk this over.
我们应该见个面 好好商量一下
You could come out of this good, Ray.
你可以洗清罪名的 雷
I can make it go away.
我可以帮你洗清嫌疑
Put you right. Get you paid.
为你正名 让你拿到钱
Sure.
当然
Yeah, I'll drop by PD later today.
好 我今天晚些时候去警局
Where are you?
你在哪
Come on, Ray. You're one of us.
别这样 雷 你是我们的人
Why Woodrugh? There was no reason.
为什么要杀伍德拉夫 根本没理由杀他
Why do you care? You know the guy was a fag, right?
你关心这个干什么 你知道那家伙是个基佬吧
Come on, you're a player, Ray.
别这样 你懂规则的 雷
Let's talk. We can work this out.
我们好好谈谈 我们能解决这一切的
Yeah, sure thing, Lieutenant.
是啊 当然了 副队长
What was that?
怎么回事
Woodrugh.
伍德拉夫
He's dead.
他死了
Who?
谁干的
Why? What--
为什么 怎么...
Jesus Christ. He was gonna have a fucking kid.
老天啊 他就要有孩子了
It was Burris.
是伯里斯干的
They're putting it on me.
他们要栽赃到我头上
First Davis, now-- fuck!
先是戴维斯 现在又... 操
I can't-- I can't--
我不能... 我不能...
Jesus, he was--
老天啊 他...
After everything else.
经过了这么多事
Fuck.
操
He was better than us.
他是个比我们更好的人
He saved our asses.
他救了我们
Twice.
两次
Three times.
三次了
Now.
到现在
He deserved better.
他不该落得这个下场
Who do we have now?
我们现在还有谁
The girl Erica, she's in the wind.
叫艾丽卡的女孩还下落不明
There was two of them.
有两个人
The kids boy, girl. What?
孩子们 男孩和女孩 什么
Field interviews, that movie set.
电影布景那里的现场采访
We had a crew list. There was a guy there. Set photographer.
我们有职员表 那里有个布景摄影师
She talked to him. The ages are right.
她和他说过话 年龄也对得上
Fuck, they even kind of looked alike.
操 他们长得也很像
Set photographer. Lenny Tyler.
布景摄影师莱尼·泰勒
That's the brother. Laura and Leonard.
他就是那个哥哥 劳拉和莱纳德
They might have the hard drive.
硬盘可能在他们手上
Caspere's hidden camera.
卡斯珀雷的针孔摄像头
Caspere's murder, if it was them,
卡斯珀雷的谋杀案 如果是他们
it just opened up all this other stuff.
其他的一切都能解释得通了
We were always set up.
我们一直被耍得团团转
So was Frank.
弗兰克也是
Your gangster buddy.
那个混混头子
Yeah, he's actually not a bad guy,
对 他到不算太坏
but, yeah, Caspere was playing him.
不过确实 卡斯珀雷也在耍他
So we find Osterman. Tyler.
所以我们要找到奥斯特曼 泰勒
Says here Lenny's with the union.
这里写着莱尼是工会的一员
They'd have some kind of address.
他们那里应该有地址
Unless you just want to take off.
你想走的话就算了
I'm pretty sure
我可以确保
I can get us out of the country.
能把我们两个弄出国
If there's a chance to get them, I want to take it.
只要有机会能抓到他们 我都愿意一试
I was never big on running myself.
我也不喜欢逃走
Woodrugh wasn't.
伍德拉夫也是一样
Hello.
有人吗
Austin?
奥斯丁
Tony?
托尼
Where is he? Tony.
他在哪里 托尼
I don't know.
我不知道
What-- what day is it?
今天是星期几
There was yelling. Yelling about what?
有人♥大♥吼大叫 吼什么
A Russian man. Tony's parties.
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥人 托尼的派对
His new business or something.
他的新生意什么的
Hard to remember.
不记得了
How did you meet Austin, the mayor?
你怎么认识奥斯丁 也就是市长的
Tony introduced us.
托尼介绍我们认识的
He say his father lonely since mother got sick.
他说他妈妈生病之后他爸爸一直一个人
But you were Tony's friend first?
但首先你是托尼的朋友
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表