剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Blood spilled is blood.
一起流过血也可以算是血脉
'99. '03.
99年 2003年
January 2010.
还有2010年1月的事
I've done you favors.
我可帮过你们不少忙
What you mention-- history.
你提到的那些都是陈年旧事了
We paid for that.
我们已经报答过你了
You paid Osip back
你们报答了奥涩普
when he was around to be paid.
当初他还主事的时候
Me?
而我
I just call it a favor.
在我看来那就是人情
And you think what, an old favor gets you free merchandise?
所以你以为一个旧人情就可以让你伸手白拿吗
I don't want a handout.
我不想要施舍
I wouldn't take it.
就算有我也不会要的
I'm talking consignment.
我说的是寄售
I've got the Lux back.
乐享俱乐部重新归我管了
I need product to move through it.
我需要拿货去俱乐部卖♥♥
Notice I'm not talking to the Mexicans
别忘了我没有去和墨西哥人谈这生意
or Russians.
也没有去跟俄♥国♥人谈
I'm talking to you.
我直接就来和你们谈了
I'm offering 5% above your going rate.
我愿意多给你们百分之五的抽成
I need coke, crystal,
我需要可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥
and whatever the fuck they call MDMA now.
还有那些他们叫摇♥头♥丸♥的玩意
We move it through the club, you get paid plus five.
从俱乐部走货 你们能多得百分之五的钱
It's a risk, Frank.
这有风险 弗兰克
For me, not for you.
我有风险 你们没有
Our men handle sales.
让我们的人负责卖♥♥货
No, I run the club.
不行 这是我的俱乐部
I control who moves what and when
我来控制谁卖♥♥什么 什么时候卖♥♥
and they answer to me.
他们得归我管
Your only concern is your money.
你们只需要专心收钱就好
Santos had his own arrangement.
桑托斯有他自己的出货口
Mexicans.
墨西哥人
I'll deal with it.
这交给我来处理
And how have you dealt with things since you've been away, huh?
你离开这行这么久了 要怎么处理这些事
Why you back to this, Frank?
为什么回来做这个 弗兰克
I think it's because your other plan, it somehow failed.
我猜是因为你的其他计划失败了
Why now would we trust you not to fail in this, huh?
我们怎么能确保你在这件事上不会失败
It's respectable, what I'm offering.
我的提议对你们很有好处
I'll upscale your clientele, increase your market.
可以提高你们的客户档次 扩大你们的市场
And together we'll prosper.
携手合作我们都可以大赚
We don't do consignment, Frank.
我们从不干寄售这种买♥♥卖♥♥ 弗兰克
5% is not a one-time number.
并不只是这一次多百分之五
It's monthly.
是每个月
Month in, month out.
月月都这样
It is a long-term investment
这可是一笔长♥期♥的
in a mutually beneficial relationship.
双赢投资
Then we're settled at five.
那就这样定了
All that sugar, Frank,
放这么多糖 弗兰克
I wonder you haven't lost your teeth.
我奇怪你的牙居然还没坏掉
Dental work's expensive.
牙医可是很贵的
It's the only way I can keep your coffee down.
是因为你的咖啡太难以下咽
I never lost a tooth.
我的牙齿锋利着呢
Never even had a fucking cavity.
连一个小洞都没有
Glove box.
打开副驾储物箱
Take a cure.
喝点吧
Where's your bike?
你的摩托车呢
Stolen.
被偷了
I checked city impound already.
我已经查了市扣押记录
That hotel have a shower?
那家旅馆有淋浴吗
I couldn't get back in.
我不能回去了
Reporters mobbed me.
记者围攻了我
Cameras and shit.
还拍了照
My picture's gonna be everywhere, man.
我照片会随处可见的 老兄
Fuck 'em.
妈的
They lie without blinking.
他们说谎不眨眼
You know what one of those dog fuckers said to me once?
你知道某个狗♥杂♥种♥和我说过什么
I'd rather be wrong and first than right and second.
宁愿第一个错误报道 也不要第二个正确报道
That tells you all you need to know.
明白这句就够了
I read about that actress.
我看了关于那个女演员的报道
The Black Mountain stuff.
黑山行动那些
Fallujah, Tikrit. You've seen shit.
费卢杰 提克里特 经历过那些事
After that, anything else should be a cakewalk.
在那之后 其他应该易如反掌
It's actually just the opposite.
其实正好相反
Well, you're a war hero is my outlook.
我觉得你是个战斗英雄
You had a bad night and they don't need to hear about it.
你只是走错一步 不需要让他们知道
I did everything they said, man.
可他们说的我都做了 老兄
Army, PD.
军队 警局
But it doesn't matter.
但毫无用处
You do what they say, it doesn't matter.
你照他们说的做了依然毫无用处
Oh, fuck.
操
Been listening to them for so fucking long that...
服从他们的命令服从了这么久...
I don't even know who the fuck I am.
我都不知道我他妈的是谁了
You're a survivor.
你是个幸存者
Everything else just dust in your eyes.
一切皆为眼中尘
Blink it away, man.
眨眼将其淹没 老弟
I don't know.
我不知道
I'll get your stuff.
我帮你去拿东西
Take it to another hotel, all right?
换一家旅馆吧
I just don't know how to be...
我只是不知道要怎么...
out in the world, man.
在这个世界上生存下去 伙计
Hey, look out that window.
看看窗外
Look at me.
看看我
Nobody does.
没人知道
Hit that again.
振作起来
We'll get you some Pedialyte.
给你补充点电解质水
All right, enough of this monkey fuck.
好了 堵够了
Place runs strong, huh?
这地方经营的不错啊
How many beaners you got here?
这有多少人
It's like, I think, 200 or so.
大概两百人左右
You need some help managing this place, Luke.
你需要有人帮你管理这里 卢克
My view.
我的观点
You need security, collections.
你需要安保 保护费
Collections.
保护费
Frank, you sold the place, you got the cash.
弗兰克 你卖♥♥了地 拿了钱
Oh, sure.
没错
You own it, no question.
这地是你的 没有问题
No question.
没问题
I'm thinking partnership.
我在想合作
30%.
三成
I'm thinking the next three months,
未来三个月
we start pulling in what this place should.
我们好好挖掘一下这块地的潜力
You'll do better.
你会做得更好
This ain't right, Frank.
这不对 弗兰克
I'm already paying Chessani.
我已经付钱给切桑尼了
Place has expenses.
运营这里也是有开销的
Nobody wants to feel taken advantage of.
没人想被占便宜
I ain't, man. You set the price.
我没有啊 价是你开的
So long as it's cash, you said.
你自己说的 只要付现金就行
40%.
四成
We're gonna handle the collections from now on.
以后保护费也由我们收
We'll be knocking first of the month.
每月第一天我们准时上门
And mow the fucking lawn.
草坪该修修了
I don't want any of these kids getting snakebit.
可别让孩子们被蛇咬了
You want to give him new reasons to step on you, huh?
你还要继续给他整你的理由啊
That's the daughter.
那是他女儿
Did you know Ben Caspere, the city manager?
你认识本·卡斯珀雷 市政执行官吗
I knew him a little.
算是认识吧
He was nice to me.
他对我很好
He know your brother very well?
他和你哥哥熟吗
I don't think so.
应该不熟
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表