剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
That design does not work
计划行不通了
once someone has stolen all of our money.
我们所有的钱都被人偷了还有什么计划
The design does not work when I am knee-deep in dirt.
我都自身难保了还要什么计划
You don't bring a kid into a situation like this.
我们不能让孩子在这样的情况下出生
To what? Where is this going?
什么情况 你想说什么
Excuse me?
什么意思
I thought this was a you and me thing, first off.
首先 我以为这是你我之间的事
It is, but it has to be about something more than this.
没错 但现在肯定不能这么简单了
God, Frank, I helped, I know,
天啊 弗兰克 我帮过你 我知道
but I don't want to be some fucking gangster's wife.
但我不想变成什么混混头子的妻子
You know that word bothers me.
你知道我不喜欢那个词
Because, me, I didn't ask for this world.
因为 我 我也不想这样
I took it as-- "Gangster"?
我接受这 但"混混头子"
I was born drafted on the wrong side of a class war.
我一出生就注定是失败的那个阶级
So fuck that gangster shit.
去他妈的混混头子
You're a pimp now, Frank.
你现在就是个皮条客 弗兰克
A dealer.
毒品贩子
I don't mix with those people.
我不和那些人胡搞
You know that.
你知道的
I'm trying to stay above water long enough so that we can--
我一直努力不想弄脏手好让我们
those people, everything they do,
但那些人 他们做的事
they would do anyway.
不管怎样都会发生
Crime exists contingent on human desire.
罪恶滋生于人类的欲望之上
These were the avenues left me.
这就是留给我的通天道
And what's the expiration date for all this?
难道这些就能永远有效吗
Our child?
我们的孩子呢
Our child is part of the design.
我们的孩子就是计划的一部分
And being legitimate is part of the design.
变得合法也是计划的一部分
Right now it's on hold. You love me?
现在一切都还是搁置状态 你爱我吗
Then you're with me.
那么就和我一起
And maybe...
但也许
you love me if you're not with me.
你爱我却不想和我一起
I understand.
我理解
But say so
但直说吧
so we don't have to be on these goddamn eggshells.
省了我们再这样小心翼翼
Like I'm not me and you're not you.
搞得我不像我你不像你
I don't think I can have kids, Frank.
我觉得我可能不会有孩子了 弗兰克
I've been pretending that it might not be that way.
我一直在假装事情不会那么糟糕
I thought maybe--
我总想着也许
but I went to the doctor alone.
但我自己去看过医生了
I had more than one.
我做过不止一次
I had more than one operation, I mean.
我是说我做过不止一次堕胎手术
I had three. Three?
我做过三次 三次
The fuck are you In my 20s.
该死的你在说 二十几岁的事
We don't think I can have one, a child. I can't.
医生也觉得我不可能再怀上了 我不行
You--
你
You. But why now, huh?
你 那为什么现在说
Maybe I'm less appealing in current circumstances.
你是觉得我现在不值钱了才说对吧
Why not tell me this when I'm on top of the world?
我发达的时候怎么没告诉我
Well, now I'm me.
现在 我才是真正的我
And you're you.
你也是真正的你
And here we both are out in the open.
这里只有我们倆 不必再伪装什么
So who loves who?
你说是谁爱谁呢
This chicken looks good.
这鸡肉看着不错
Did you use that recipe or...?
你是不是按那菜谱做出来的
I did, yeah. Carlotta's recipe?
没错 卡洛塔的菜谱吗
I did. I hope it comes out as well as she makes it.
是啊 我想做出她那种味道
Here. Very nice.
给 不错
Oh. Thank you.
我来 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, we were just saying that it'd be a good idea
我们刚才还说呢 等孩子生下来
for Mami to come stay with us a while after the baby comes.
应该让我妈来和我们住一阵子
And the wedding? Speed up, I say.
还有婚礼 我看也得加紧了
You're doing it, get on with it.
不是已经着手准备了嘛 赶快啊
And you're gonna want me here.
到时候你们就需要我了
You have no idea what you're in for.
你俩对结婚生子还一无所知呢
Long nights. No sleep.
整宿整宿地没法睡
Might get kind of cramped.
妈妈来可能会有点挤
I'll take the sofa in the living room. I don't complain.
我睡客厅的沙发就好 没事儿
An entire week on a boat, I'm four. I don't complain.
四岁我就不哭不闹地在船上呆过一周
Down in the hull eight days.
船舱里憋了八天
Mama. What?
妈 怎么了
Is he gonna arrest me?
他又不会抓我
Thank Jesus they got you off that motorcycle.
谢天谢地 他们不让你干骑警了
Much better. And you wear a suit now.
现在更好 还能穿西装了
He's very handsome.
他这样确实挺帅
A couple of months back.
几个月前
When I talked about adoption.
我和你说领养的事
Jordan, I don't want--
乔丹 我不想再...
I was thinking about you as a kid,
我当时在想你小时候是怎么过的
what it would have meant
如果有个人能照顾你
if somebody had looked out for you.
有人能关心你
If somebody had taken care of you.
是不是就会不一样
There's no bandwidth for that right now.
现在说那个没有意义
I'm with you, Frank.
弗兰克 我会陪着你
I love you.
我爱你
But I don't want to see you lose who you've become.
但我不想看着你失去自己宝贵的东西
And I don't mean the money.
我说的不是钱
And I want to thank you for seeing me like that.
你能这么想我 真是谢谢了
It fucking tears me up the way you're having to live now.
你现在这样简直快把我逼疯了
My problem is with you not coming to bed.
我就是受不了你不和我一起睡觉
With both of us being half in the bag each night.
我们现在每晚都醉成那样
I will find a way out.
我会想办法
The adoption, you were so definite.
说起领养的时候 你语气那么坚决
I think you were saying no to the kid that you once were.
于是我觉得你是在厌弃曾经的自己
You were saying he was somebody else's problem.
你当时说 别人的孩子不归你管
I'm going home.
我要回家了
You should make some time to join me.
你也早点收工回家吧
Spent all day in state's evidence control.
我在证物控制组待了一天
Then Vinci PD.
然后又去了芬奇警局
Nobody had an answer.
谁也不知道
They just vanished.
钻石凭空消失了
Well, looks like them.
看起来像卡斯珀雷的东西
But these would have to be taken before Caspere died.
但一定是在他死之前被拿走的
How you been?
你最近怎么样
Drinking more.
喝得更凶了
My hands get fucked up.
我的手不听使唤
Shake, like. You?
总是抖个不停 你呢
Talking to myself a lot.
经常自言自语
Sticking to booze, though. That's new.
虽然还是喝 但之前没自言自语过
So the diamonds from Caspere's safe deposit
这么说卡斯珀雷保险箱里的钻石
went missing from evidence.
从证物中消失了
It ain't exactly unheard of.
这种事也不是没有过
This girl's missing.
这姑娘已经失踪了
Disappeared shortly before Caspere's body turned up.
是在卡斯珀雷的尸体出现不久后失踪的
What did we keep hearing about escort parties?
还记得高端妓♥女♥去的派对吧
Powerful men.
去的都是厉害角色
I couldn't make them all, but that's a state senator.
这些人我没全认出来 但找到个州参议员
Look at this one.
看这张
Caspere.
有卡斯珀雷
This ain't the type of party allows cameras.
这种派对不允许拍照吧
What do you think? Some kind of blackmail?
你想什么呢 勒索吗
You really think we cleared the Caspere case?
你真以为我们对卡斯珀雷的案子很明了吗
Those Mexicans?
那些墨西哥人
They had items from Caspere's house there.
卡斯珀雷被盗的东西在他们那
Fingerprints. What do you care?
还有指纹 你在在乎什么
These people put you in a cage, Bezzerides.
他们把你困起来了 贝泽莱斯
This girl's gone missing.
这姑娘失踪了
Nobody cares.
没人在乎
The interior's poisoned and suddenly worth billions,
室内有毒物 还有突然身价上十亿
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表