剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
next Saturday at 6:00 P.M.
下周六晚上六点
Say you're me. Say you're there to see Bogdan.
就说你是我 要见波格丹
And you've got to dress like you're worth $2,000 a night.
你得好好打扮 要值两千一晚的价格
You're gonna need somebody's help with that.
你得找人帮你打扮
This bus is gonna take you up to wherever the party is, I heard.
听说公车会带去你派对所在地
And they're not gonna let you take in a purse
他们不准带钱包手♥机♥
or a phone or anything.
什么都不能带
They're gonna make you turn all that stuff in.
他们会让你上交所有物品
Okay.
行
You're gonna be around a lot of guys
到时候你身边会有许多人
that expect easy sex.
等着轻松上你
What are you gonna do about that?
你准备怎么办
I'll figure it out.
我会想办法
If those webcam guys were bad,
要是那些搞网络主播的都是坏人
this is way worse.
这可比那坏多了
Thena, I'm police.
典娜 我是警♥察♥
I know how to take care of myself.
我知道怎么保护自己
They're not gonna let you take in a knife
他们不会准你带刀子的
or anything.
全都不准
They're gonna pat you down and make you strip.
他们会摸身检查 还会让你脱♥光♥
That's what I heard.
这是我所知道的
That all I need to know?
我只要知道这些吗
I made that for you.
那是我为你画的
I was thinking about a woman drowning on dry land.
我当时在想象一个干燥土地上被溺死的女人
Well, I don't really get art.
好吧 我不太懂艺术
I just don't understand why you work so hard to be alone.
我只是不懂你为什么努力排斥他人
I find it really doesn't take that much work.
我并不觉得那有多费事
I've been here for 10 minutes and you're just
我已经来这儿十分钟了
playing with knives just to keep me away.
你却一直玩刀子 不理我
I was working out when you knocked.
你敲门的时候我在锻炼呢
Okay.
好吧
Anything else about this party?
关于那派对还有其他什么吗
Just that...
只是
whatever you plan,
不管你的计划是什么
you get on that bus, and it's fuck or run.
一旦去了 要么被♥操♥要么逃跑
It's hard, I won't lie.
日子很难 真的
He filled this house up, you know?
是他撑起了这个家 知道吗
He loved you both as much as any man I ever knew.
他非常非常爱你们俩
He never wanted anything, but it was for his family.
他从不要求什么 但这是给他的家人的
It's ridiculous, I know.
我知道这很蠢
This isn't consolation.
这不是抚慰金
This was his, Joyce.
这就是他的钱 乔伊斯
That Blake guy's not outside, right?
那个叫布莱克的不在外面 对吗
Right now?
现在吗
No.
没有
You know Blake?
你认识布莱克吗
He turned up here right after the funeral.
葬礼后他来过
Asked how I was doing.
询问我的状况
Condolences and all that bullshit.
致以哀悼之类的废话
And when he got through the bullshit?
废话说完后呢
Asked if Stan had shared anything with me,
问斯坦有没有跟我说过什么
might help him figure out who killed him.
可能会帮助他找到杀人凶手
Had Stan said anything like that?
斯坦说过什么吗
No.
没有
I mean, he wasn't running things for you
他没有像那个布莱克一样
like that Blake guy, right?
替你做事 不是吗
That's just skillsets.
那只是工作罢了
I loved Stan.
我很爱斯坦
Mikey doesn't know what to do.
米奇没法接受这件事
Stan was a great father.
斯坦是位好父亲
Not like a lot of-- of them.
跟别的父亲不一样
I think about my little boy not having--
一想到我的孩子没有了
I'm sorry. It's okay.
我很抱歉 没事儿的
I'm sorry. It's okay, Joyce.
我很抱歉 没事儿的 乔伊斯
And this is a stealth bomber.
这是隐形轰炸机
It can carry 80 smart bombs.
能携带80枚激光制导炸♥弹♥
Means they never miss.
也就是说百发百中
It's called "The Spirit."
它叫做"幽灵"
You--
你
maybe you're not that interested in this stuff anymore, huh?
也许对这些不那么感兴趣了 是吗
That's okay.
没关系的
It kills people.
这东西能杀人的
Maybe some TV, then?
要不看电视好吗
You want to watch anything? I DVR'd the Cardinals.
你想看什么吗 我录了红雀队的比赛
We could watch "Friends." It's always on.
我们可以看《老友记》 一直在播
"Friends"? That show that's like 20 years old?
老友记 那个20年前的剧吗
I had an old girlfriend that used to watch it.
我之前有个女朋友经常看
What-all you scribbling over there?
你都在写什么呢
There some high drama happening I don't see?
有什么我没看到的精彩情节吗
Please limit our interaction.
请不要和我交流
I have a mandate to observe.
我的职责就是观察
By all means, buddy, find "Friends."
小子 咱们就看老友记
Your dad teach you that?
你♥爸♥爸教你的吗
My old man never had time for sports.
我老爸从来都没时间运动
You want to sit for a second?
能坐下聊聊吗
Your father...
你父亲
was a good, good man.
是个非常 非常好的人
He was one of the best.
算得上是最好的
I know that.
我知道
Everybody doesn't need to keep saying.
用不着一直告诉我
Things are gonna be hard for a while,
这段日子会很难过
but you'll come out.
但是你会走出来的
'Cause you got him in you.
因为你流着他的血
His fight is in you.
你有他的斗志
Sometimes--
有时候
sometimes a thing happens, splits your life.
有时候会有一件事情 毁了你的生活
There's a before and after.
之前有 之后也会有
I got like five of them at this point.
这样的事我经历过5次
And this is your first.
而这是你的第一次
But if you use it right--
但是如果你好好利用它
the bad thing--
不好的事情
you use it right and...
你正确的利用它
it makes you better.
它能让你变好
Stronger.
变强
It gives you something most people don't have.
它会给你别人没有的东西
Bad as this is, wrong as it is...
尽管很糟糕 尽管不如意
this hurt...
但这种伤痛
it can make you a better man.
会让你成为更优秀的人
That's what pain does.
这就是痛苦的意义
It shows you what was on the inside.
它让你看到自己的内心
And inside of you...
而你的内心
is pure gold.
是纯净的黄金
And I know that.
我知道这一点
Your father knew that, too.
你父亲也知道
Pure, solid gold.
纯净 无暇的黄金
That's what you got.
这就是你
You enjoy this?
你喜欢这样吗
You like your job?
喜欢你的工作吗
Please refrain from interacting with me, Mr. Velcoro.
请注意不要和我交流 维尔克鲁先生
Hey, your mom, she--
你妈妈 她
she mention anything changing?
她提到过事情会有些变化吗
She said I might not be seeing you as much.
她说我可能不会常见到你了
You okay with that?
你介意吗
I guess not.
应该介意
Look, things, if they change...
听着 如果情况有变
they might--
他们可能
they might tell you things about you
他们可能跟你说些关于你
and about me.
关于我的事情
And the things they say, whatever they--
但他们说的事情 不管他们
whatever they say, whatever stories you hear,
不管他们说了什么 不管你听到了什么
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表