剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
If you help,
你们如果帮忙
you can push your stuff through there
就可以在我那儿卖♥♥货
three nights a week
每周三次
for a year.
持续一年
End of the year, we renegotiate.
一年以后 我们重新商量
Based on mutual performance.
看对方表现再决定
Why do you need this girl,
假设我们知道她在哪儿
if we can locate her?
你为什么要找她
I want her to answer some questions.
我要她回答一些问题
This guy her man ripped off,
她男人敲诈的那个人
he was in possession of something.
手上有些什么东西
First year, I don't take a percentage.
第一年我不要分成
You keep what you make.
你赚的全归你
100%.
百分百利润
We'll get her to call you-- maybe.
我们会让她打给你的 说不定吧
It's a start.
算是个开端吧
But we need to meet
但我们需要
face-to-face
找个机会
at some point.
面对面聊聊
Um, what-- what is that?
那 那是什么
Like, pure Molly. It's pretty great.
类似纯的摇♥头♥丸♥ 特别棒
Keep you in good mood.
让你保持身心愉悦
Open.
张嘴
All right, I want eyes on her.
好了 找位置监控她
Copy. Moving.
收到 行动中
Enjoy yourselves, gentlemen.
好好享受吧 先生们
Phone call, boss. It's a girl.
有电♥话♥找你 老板 是个女的
Sounds Spanish.
带西班牙口音
Frank Semyon. My name is Irina.
我是弗兰克·谢苗 我是伊丽娜
You wanna talk to me? Yes. Yes, Irina.
是你想跟我谈吗 是的 是的 伊丽娜
Can we meet?
我们能见个面吗
I'd like to talk to you about Ledo and what happened to him.
我想跟你谈谈莱多发生的事
I can pay you for your time.
一样给你工钱
No, we talk on phone.
不 我们就在电♥话♥里说
Police said you pawned things from Ben Caspere's house.
警方说你当掉了本·卡斯珀雷家里的一些东西
That's how they got your man Ledo.
所以他们才抓住了你的莱多
How did you get that stuff?
你是怎么搞到那些东西的
Ledo really kill Caspere?
莱多真的杀了卡斯珀雷吗
A man gave them to me.
是一个男人给我的
Paid me $500 plus whatever I got to pawn them.
当来的钱全归我 还加五百
Can you describe him?
你能形容下他的长相吗
Thin, white. He was a cop.
很瘦 白种人 是个警♥察♥
Didn't wear a uniform.
没有穿制♥服♥
How do you know he was a cop?
你怎么知道他是警♥察♥
I know a cop. Think I've seen him before.
我能认出警♥察♥ 我以前应该见过他
He's like a jefe.
他像个什么大人物
Meet with me, I'll show you some pictures.
我们见个面吧 我给你看几张照片
You pick him out.
你把他挑出来
I ain't talking to no more white men.
我不要再跟白种人打交道了
They make me call, I call.
他们要我打电♥话♥我才打的
You can get your people to come with you.
你可以让你的人跟着你
No tricks. You'll be safe.
我不会耍花招 你很安全
And I'll give you a thousand to point the man out.
你要是能指出那人来 我就给你一千
Si. Okay.
行
As promised, you've seen her.
我们说好了的 你见到了她
We take Thursday, Friday, Saturday night at the clubs.
我们周四 周五和周六会去俱乐部
No fee.
不交钱
Like you said.
按说好的来
Next year we renegotiate.
明年再重新谈
Like you said.
这也说好了
Why the fuck did you do this?
你们他妈为什么要这么干
Why hurt the girl?
为什么要杀她
The fuck is wrong with you?
你们他妈的疯了吗
You heard her.
你没听到她说吗
Bitch was working for cops.
她给警♥察♥干过活
Frank...?
弗兰克
Yeah.
我没事
Fuck. Shit.
靠 见鬼
I've been watching you, miss.
美女 我观察你很久了
You know, I said to myself,
一见到你 我就嘀咕
now there is a real woman.
这样子才叫女人
Not like these little girls.
我可不喜欢小丫头
Oh, they try to make like they understand,
假装自己什么都懂
but it's just empty eyes.
一看眼睛就露馅
You see, for me, it's just as much about the dialogue.
对我来说 交流更重要
I could talk to you all day about the oil business,
我可以给你讲讲石油业
but I'm sure you'd like to do something else.
不过我肯定你想干点别的
$12 million doesn't fit in a briefcase.
公文包装不下一千二百万吧
The exchange will be secure.
你放心 交付没问题
We can enter the money into the system
我们可以把这些钱当营销成本
as marketing costs, investment overlay.
对冲风险什么的入账
Like you did with Semyon?
就像你和谢苗之前做的那样
That was between him and Caspere.
不是我 是卡斯珀雷
And your people's investments
你们的投资
are worth considerably more to us.
对我们更有价值
Now, please, enjoy the evening.
去享受晚宴吧
Full moon is the best time to ratify alliances.
满月时分是缔结联盟的最佳时机
A nation's strength is determined by two things--
一国的实力由两个因素来决定
its energy resources...
其能源资源
and its capacity for war.
以及军事实力
Oh, yes, here we are.
我们到了
You care to watch for a while?
你想看一会儿吗
I do so enjoy the natural state.
我喜欢看自然的人体
You're the prettiest little girl I ever seen.
你是我见过的最美的姑娘
I heard there's a unicorn in those woods.
我听说森林里有一只独角兽
You want to help me look for it?
想帮我一起去找它吗
Why don't you partake
不如你也去和她们做吧
and I'll join you momentarily?
我一会加入你们
Excuse, please.
对不起
I-- bathroom. I return.
我...盥洗室 等下回来
You come right back here, now.
要马上回来啊
Don't make me have to find you, miss.
别再让我找你了 美女
Splash of water.
我要去清洗一下
Perfume.
再用点香水
Fuck.
操
Some of them taste better than others.
有人的口感就比其他人的好
Vera?
维拉
Vera. Vera Machiado?
维拉 维拉·玛奇朵
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm a friend of your sister Dani's.
我是你姐姐丹妮的朋友
We got to get you out of here.
你得跟我离开这里
No. No... Come on.
不 不...来
Come on. Get up.
来 起来
Come on.
我们走
Now, I know I said don't make me have to come and find you,
我记得我说过 别叫我亲自来找你
but--
但...
Fucking whore.
臭婊♥子♥
Fuck you do?
你做了什么
Oh, God. Take her. Take her, take her.
天呐 你接着她 接着她 扶好
Go, go, go, go.
走 快走
Move.
快走
Who is she? My missing person.
她是谁 我在找的失踪人士
Take her.
接一下手
Velcoro's getting the car. Go.
维尔克鲁开车过来 快走
Fuck.
操
Okay, you got to run. You got to run.
好 你得跑 赶快跑
Go, go, go.
快跑
Fuck. Come on...!
操 快点...
Look. That's him.
看 他来了
Get down! Get down!
低头 低头
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表