剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
You got money to run?
你有钱跑路吗
Can't even access a bank. No credit cards.
连银行都去不了 也没信♥用♥卡♥
Even if retreat was my inclination,
就算我想跑也跑不了
which it fucking is not,
何况我不想
you want to stay alive, you and yours,
你和你的女人想活命
you need money.
就需要钱
You promised me the guy who set me up.
你答应帮我找设计对付我的人
It was Blake.
是布莱克
The guy you clipped was some shit stain had it in for him.
你跟踪的家伙就不是什么善茬儿
Blake's gone.
布莱克死了
He did not go nicely.
他死得很惨
Maybe I spared you that one.
我是为你好
These fucks will never see it coming, man.
这帮杂种绝对想不到 伙计
Place is so far up the mountain,
目的地在很远的山上
It'll be a day before anybody realizes what happened.
没有一天绝对发现不了怎么回事
This is just information, right?
这只是传言 对吧
Shit in the air.
流言蜚语
That guy they're saying you killed,
他们说你杀的那个人
he was your buddy, right?
是你哥儿们 对吧
Actually,
其实
I don't think I knew him that well.
我觉得我没那么了解他
But...
但...
Yeah, yeah, he was my friend.
没错 他确实是我朋友
Maybe that means something.
也许那是冲着你的
Call it what you want--
随便你怎么称呼
Revenge, justice,
复仇 正义
a retirement package.
退休养老
Men like this...
这些人...
They always skate.
他们总能逃脱
Not with me they don't.
在我手里就逃不掉
I did not live my life to go out like this.
我活着可不是让他们逍遥的
You?
你呢
We use a short cruise, tourists to Ensenada.
我们乘游船去恩塞纳达港
From there, we go south to San Miguel.
从那里向南前往圣米格尔
My people are there. We find someone.
我的人就在那里 找到他们
We get you all to Venezuela.
就能带你们去委内瑞拉
You've done this a lot?
你经常干这事吗
Much easier to bring people in than out.
送人进去比带人出来难得多
I've been trying to get Ray to see San Miguel.
我一直想带雷去圣米格尔
How do you know them?
你怎么认识他们的
The man that hurt me years ago,
多年前伤害我的那个人
Ray took care of him.
雷好好地"关照"了他
Put him in prison, I mean.
我是说 让他坐牢
Disabled wing.
插翅难飞
Frank gave me the money to buy this place.
弗兰克给我钱 让我买♥♥下这里
Never asked for it back.
没求过回报
How do you know Ray?
你怎么认识雷的
Well, I guess we saved each other's lives.
我们算是拯救了彼此吧
Tony and Betty. Pitlor, I want him on the record.
托尼 贝蒂 还有皮特勒 把他也记上
His files. We can get confessions.
他的这些资料 可以让他们招供
I've heard enough confessions today.
我今天听了太多招供了
Venezuela?
委内瑞拉
We got nothing to run on.
我们没钱逃走
And I owe these filth.
我还欠着债
I owe Woodrugh.
欠伍德拉夫的命
Would you run?
你会逃吗
Now?
现在
If I asked, would you?
如果我求你 你会吗
I might.
可能吧
I just might.
只是可能
...A very strong foundation on which to build a future.
为未来打下了坚实的基础
There's a point to the waltzing in.
该华丽入场了
I do not like beginning something unfinished.
我不喜欢接手未完成的事
Mr. Agronov, have you ever heard of moderation?
阿格罗诺夫先生 您听说过调价机制吗
Guess I was wrong.
看来我错了
It was today.
就是今天
Old times, Frank.
念念旧情 弗兰克
I saved you.
我救过你
You're like my son.
你就像我儿子一样
Stay down south. Yeah.
去南方吧 好的
You're going, right? We got to get out.
你会走吧 我们得离开
Yeah, that's the plan.
是啊 计划是这样
Thinking about your boy?
在想你的儿子吗
Now you can send him to Yale.
现在你能送他去耶鲁读书了
Sure.
是啊
You taking the boat?
你准备坐船吗
I made other arrangements.
我另有安排
But I'll be there. All right.
但是我会到的 好的
They suicided Pitlor.
它们逼皮特勒自杀了
Loose ends.
怕他碍事
No sign of Betty or Tony anywhere.
没有贝蒂和托尼的踪迹
Fuck it. Later for them.
不管了 之后再找他们
Maybe one day we get it to the press.
也许什么时候我们可以去找媒体
Maybe that "Times" guy who wrote about Vinci.
去时报找那个写芬奇市的
We got a hell of a retirement bonus.
我们拿到了不少的退休金
I'm on my way now. You understand?
我在路上了 知道吗
Yeah.
是
I understand.
我明白
All right. You packed?
好的 你收拾好了吗
Yeah, I'm all set.
我准备好了
Boat leaves at 3:00.
船三点开
All right. I'm 40 miles out. Plenty of time.
好的 我还有6♥4♥公里就到了 时间充足
Well, hurry anyway.
抓紧时间吧
All right.
好的
I, uh...
我
I'll see you in a bit.
一会儿见
Yeah.
好啊
Yeah.
好啊
He's okay. He's on his way.
他没事 在路上了
Thanks.
谢谢
They have a total valuation of $3.5 million.
总价值三百五十万美元
I will stand by their grading anywhere in the world.
我担♥保♥ 到了哪里都不会变
Meets your bio data.
跟你的生物特征匹配
You're even a premium club member in United and American.
你还是美联航和美航的高级会员呢
That's your two plus five.
二十五万
Frank, you're full of surprises.
弗兰克 你还真是充满惊喜啊
The Russians?
俄♥国♥人吗
I wonder when we will hear about what you've done.
我在想什么时候消息才能传过来
Another 500 when I'm where I need to be.
还有五十万等我到地方了再付
Safe travels.
旅途平安
So Chad crossed the bridge and lost Calvin's farm.
查德过了桥 失去了卡尔文的农场
Under five, you're supposed to use the names.
五以下 你该用名字
17, that's within your maximum power threshold.
17 你有能力使用
Under five, you need 18 or higher to use...
五以下 还需要至少18点才能...
Yeah.
好了
Yeah, all right.
好了
Why?
为什么
Hey, cutting it a little close.
时间卡得真好啊
I, uh-- I'm gonna be late.
我 我赶不及了
The fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Get on that boat.
上船
Wh-- what?
什 什么
You hear me? You get on that boat.
听到了吗 你先上船
I'll catch up.
我随后跟上
Wait. What-- what is--
等等 怎么 怎么回事
No, just get here.
不行 你快过来
I just wanted--
我只想...
I thought we had time.
我以为我们还有时间
What?
什么
I just wanted to see my boy again.
我只是想再见见我儿子
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表