剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Ventura picked this one up 1:00 A.M. Night of the murder.
案发当晚在文图拉县 凌晨一点
Caddy pulling onto PCH from the 33.
凯迪拉克从33号♥路口进入太平洋海岸高速
Car's registered to a film transportation department.
这辆车注册在一个电影运输部名下
That flick they're shooting here?
他们在这里拍片
Got it in one.
没错
You're back.
你回来了
Yeah, not for lack of trying.
是 尽力了才回来的
Caspere arranged our tax incentives.
卡斯珀雷搞定了我们的捐税鼓励
Only way you can film anything in California now.
这样才能在加州拍摄
Threw him a coproducer credit.
给了他一个联合制片人的名头
We were sorry to hear what happened.
他去世了真的很遗憾
Was he around here much?
他经常来这里吗
I mean he came by. We were in prep, helped out with his PD, zoning.
他偶尔来 我们还在准备 他来帮帮摄像 分区
That producer credit come with a paycheck?
那个制片人的名头有钱拿吗
Back end, yeah.
能分点
What about that car? The Caddy?
车呢 凯迪拉克
Went missing one morning last week.
上周的某个上午失踪了
We filed it stolen with sheriff's.
我们向治安官登记被盗了
Put in the insurance papers yesterday.
昨天加进了保险单里
I'll bring you to our transpo head.
我带你们去见我们车辆管理的头儿
Yeah, Monday morning it was gone.
对 周一上午就不见了
Lock on the gate was bolt cut.
门锁被弄坏了
Sheriff's took a report.
治安官写了份报告
Any personnel missing?
有人失踪吗
No, nothing unusual.
没有 没有异常
We had a driver quit the week before due to family issues.
我们有个司机因为家庭问题这周前辞职了
I never knew the Caspere guy.
我从不认识卡斯珀雷
I need names and addresses of everyone in your department.
我需要你部门每个人的名字和地址
Sure. Yeah.
当然 好的
Cut. Fuck it.
停 他妈的
Check the gate. Let's move.
检查下门 我们走吧
Hey, what's this thing about?
这拍的是什么
About two tons of shit.
两吨♥狗屎
Some collapse of civilization revenge flick.
什么文明崩溃复仇的电影
Ought to make it a silent picture the way the guy does his lines.
那白♥痴♥那台词念的 就该拍成无声电影
That's your job? Yeah, set photographer.
那是你的工作吗 对 布景摄影师
It's the best use of my time so far.
目前为止最好的工作了
You ever --
你曾经
you ever seen this guy around?
你曾经在附近见过这个人吗
Yeah, I've seen him.
嗯 我见过
Some city guy.
城里人
Wants to brush shoulders with the industry, I guess.
应该是想跟电影业的人套套近乎
Heard he partied with our director once or twice.
听说他和我们主管聚过几次
Oh, yeah?
真的吗
Yeah, Daisun was going on about some party they went to.
嗯 岱孙去参加了他们的什么聚会
Well-attended, he said.
他说人很多
I mean pussy. Like, wall to wall.
我是说妹子 遍地都是
I guess being the set photographer don't rate an invite.
布景摄影师估计还不够格吧
Yeah, it was just like a dinner, drinks thing.
对 那就像个晚宴 喝喝东西
Lots of suits, potential investors.
好多有钱人 潜在金主
What about girls?
姑娘们呢
Yeah, girls were there.
是有姑娘
They are over half the population.
一半多都是姑娘
Were there any hookers at this party?
这个聚会上有妓♥女♥吗
I really wouldn't know that, ma'am.
我真不知道 女士
Where was it?
在哪的
Somewhere up above Ventura.
文图拉上面某个地方
I really don't remember.
我真不记得了
Tell you the truth, I drink.
跟你说实话吧 我酗酒
So it makes my recollection unreliable.
所以我的回忆都不可靠
Jack, get everyone up for a rehearsal.
杰克 通知所有人彩排
I'll be there in a sec. Burning dollars.
我马上就到 时间就是金钱啊
Yeah.
是啊
I still work for the city manager's office.
我仍然在市政办公室工作
With Mr. Caspere --
鉴于卡斯珀雷先生
with what happened,
鉴于发生了的事情
they sent me down to collect copies of the tax agreements.
他们派我去收集税收协议的副本
Why? Something wrong with them?
为什么 出问题了吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
They're just trying to get all the city's paperwork in order.
他们只是想整理好所有的市政文件
With the state's inquiry.
面对州里的质询
All right.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
The fuck have you been?
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
You take off on me now?
你现在要躲着我了吗
Just with my lady.
只是和我女伴在一起
My -- my phone died.
我 我手♥机♥没电了
Your fucking phone died?
你♥他♥妈♥手♥机♥没电了
Am I a goddamn teenage girl?
我他妈是小女孩儿吗
Frank, Stan.
弗兰克 斯坦
What about him?
他怎么样了
He's dead.
他死了
Couple of our Mexicans found him, boss.
几个墨西哥人发现了他 老板
What is this, huh?
这是什么
Who the fuck would have something against Stan?
谁他妈想害死斯坦
Don't make any fucking sense.
这他妈根本说不通
What is he to anybody?
怎么会有人盯上他
Too much coming right after Caspere.
卡斯珀雷一死 麻烦太多
No shit.
废话
Who, huh?
你说谁啊
Who the fuck's coming after me?
谁他妈要来整我
Huh? Who?
说呀 谁
Get Santos, Fregredo, Constantine,
把桑托斯 弗雷格利多还有康斯坦丁找来
anybody that works on our property
在我们地盘上干活的都找来
or what used to be our property now tonight!
以前干过的也算 就现在 今晚
Santos' place.
去桑托斯那
What are you thinking?
您有什么打算
Just fucking do what I tell ya.
你♥他♥妈♥别多问
Pack him up.
把他裹起来带走
He deserves better than this.
他不该死这么惨
You guys ever see this guy around?
你们见过这人吗
Look, I'm not vice.
没事 我不是管风化的
I don't give a shit who fucks who here.
你们怎么乱搞 我可没兴趣
No?
都没见过吗
I've seen him before.
我见过他
Where?
在哪
Never dated him, I mean,
我只见过他 从没和他约过
but he'd been around a few times.
他倒是来过这里几次
I was working.
我当时在工作
Good with faces.
我很擅长认脸的
Where was this?
在哪见过他
Couple times, this club a couple blocks down.
好几次吧 就在几个街区下面的俱乐部里
Lux Infinitum.
叫乐享无尽
You been there?
你去过吗
No.
没有
Is it big with hookers?
那里妓♥女♥多吗
Big with all sorts.
那里什么人都多
But, yeah, they got some prime time in there.
不过 他们在里面都玩得很嗨
It's one of them circuit clubs, you know?
那家夜店什么服务都有
Trade runs through.
各种买♥♥卖♥♥交易
Some European.
还有欧洲人
That pussy is expensive, so...
女人都贵的很 所以
yeah, you got party people,
有人就是去玩
but also suits and whatnot.
也有不少有钱的
All right.
知道了
Thanks.
多谢
They're not gonna talk to you.
他们什么也不会对你说的
They probably wouldn't even let you in.
可能门都不让你进
This angsty cop drama you're rolling.
瞧你这忧国忧民的警♥察♥模样
You like models, I guess?
我猜你喜欢模型吧
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表