剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
they're charging me for five guys when three will do.
总是三个人能干的活收五个人的钱
There you go.
你看吧
One hand in the other.
总有我可以帮到你的
First of the month, Bart.
每个月第一天付款 巴特
I'm not going anywhere.
我记着呢
He had a safe-deposit box at a Bel-Air security firm.
他在贝莱尔安保公♥司♥有一个保险箱
Articles of incorporation for a couple LLCs.
几个有限责任公♥司♥的合并条款
These corporations he had formed within the last year.
这些公♥司♥都是去年组建的
We're looking into asset listings now.
我们正在调查这些公♥司♥的资产
Good. They can use that to follow his money.
很好 可以用这个来追查钱的下落
No closer on a suspect?
没有嫌犯的线索吗
Velcoro didn't see who shot him?
维尔克鲁没看到是谁朝他开的枪吗
Said they were masked.
他说他们带着面具
You think he could have staged that?
会不会是他自导自演的一场戏
I mean, at the end of the day, he just got banged up some.
毕竟 他只是受了点轻伤
Can't imagine why he would.
我想不出他这么做的理由
There was something else in that box, too.
盒子里还有些别的东西
Blue diamonds.
好几颗蓝钻
We'll follow up on the corporate holdings
我们会继续追查这些公♥司♥的资产
and the prostitution connections
以及性♥交♥易这条线索
while the lab processes the apartment.
同时 鉴证科会继续在公♥寓♥里取证
Caspere seems deep with Catalast.
卡斯珀雷好像与卡特拉斯特关系密切
Nothing much public on them. Own a lot of land.
表面上看不出什么 但他们之间一定有猫腻
Gotten close to Velcoro?
搞定维尔克鲁了吗
My impression?
在我看来
Straight up?
我直说了啊
Guy's a burnout.
他是个没用的废人
Bitch comes into my house,
那婊♥子♥就这么闯进我家
no warrant, no nothing,
没有搜查令 什么都没有
harasses my wife, my children.
骚扰我的妻子 我的孩子
The mayor is very upset.
市长对此非常生气
What did you find, Ray?
你有什么发现 雷
A murder scene in an apartment in West Hollywood.
西好莱坞的那间公♥寓♥里的凶案现场
This private development group Catalast rented it for Caspere.
那公♥寓♥是私人开♥发♥商卡特拉斯特为卡斯珀雷租的
And?
还有呢
Oh, same kinds of weirdness we found at his other place.
一些奇怪的东西 跟他另一个家里一样
You know, his fetish shit.
恋物癖的收藏品
And there was a spot where a camera and a hard drive had been,
屋里还有一个摄像头和硬盘
but the guy that shot me took it.
但是被开枪打我的人拿走了
And you didn't get a look at him?
你没看到那个人的样子吗
No. As soon as I turned, I just saw the blast.
没有 我一转身 他就冲我开火了
What about the cunt?
那个婊♥子♥呢
Bezzerides. She ask any questions about the department?
贝泽莱斯 她问过那间公♥寓♥的事吗
No, not really.
那倒没有
Velcoro's dirty. I want him.
维尔克鲁不干净 我要抓住他
I thought I was clear on that.
我以为我说得很清楚了
We got a crooked Vinci cop we can leverage.
可以利用这个腐♥败♥的芬奇警♥察♥
All the better.
再好不过了
He's a man, for Christ's sake.
老天爷 他可是个男人
Yeah, so what?
那又怎样
I'm not saying fuck him,
我没让你跟他上♥床♥
but maybe let him think you might fuck him.
但是你可以给他留点念想
Detective Bezzerides isn't IA or UC.
贝泽莱斯警探既不是内务部的也不是卧底
She's tasked with a murder.
她的任务是调查凶杀案
Sure. Sure.
那当然 没错
And I'm not putting this in a memo,
私下里说
but Velcoro is worth a bonus.
维尔克鲁值得你花点心思
I can see working a promotion for you.
也许会有升职的机会
State Attorney subpoenaed our time sheets.
州检察官让我们交出工时表
What's your next move on Caspere?
关于卡斯珀雷 下一步你打算怎么办
I want her badge.
我要砸了她的饭碗
I want her hick sheriff boss's badge.
连同她那愚蠢的上司一起送回老家
This state thing is gonna get cleared up soon enough.
这起州立案件很快就会解决
They're gonna come out owing me and that--
到时他们都会求着我
that cunt is walking the plank.
那婊♥子♥是自寻死路
Look, the camera taken means there was something on it.
摄像头一定是拍下了什么 才会被拿走
Maybe the killing, maybe footage of the killer.
也许是谋杀的过程 或者是杀手的影像
But he was traveling up and down the state doing land deals.
但是他在州里到处跑是为了土地交易
Well, that's smoke and no fire.
这只是假象
Land deals aren't gonna bring this in.
不能把土地交易的事牵扯进来
But keep working the hooker angle and get it wrapped
在妓♥女♥那条线上多下功夫
before state makes this part of their probe.
在州里开始调查土地交易之前了结它
Clear?
明白了吗
Bezzerides is running the case, sir.
贝泽莱斯是负责人 长官
Bezzerides is gonna be running a yogurt stand.
贝泽莱斯负责个屁
So steer her to something concrete.
那就引导她去调查些实际性的东西
I like a pimp for this.
比如皮条客
Look, you want the truth?
你想听听我的心里话吗
Maybe this is a good excuse to take me off.
或许这是个让我抽身的好借口
You know?
对吗
I mean, she don't trust me.
她不信任我
And I ain't ever exactly been Columbo.
而且我又不是神探科伦坡
What the fuck does that mean?
你这话是什么意思
This is your best man?
这就是你手下最好的警探了吗
You're on it, Ray, period.
雷 这件事交给你了 就这么说定了
How's the, uh, probe looking?
州调查又该怎么办
We'll work it out.
我们会想出办法的
Yeah.
好吧
They treating you all right?
他们对你还好吧
Like a cheerleader on an oil rig.
像是个出来卖♥♥的婊♥子♥
Oh, shit.
该死
Thought your phone was busted.
我以为你的手♥机♥坏了
I heard you were up here.
听说你在这工作
I thought I'd stop by. Okay, yeah.
我想该过来看看 是的
I've just-- I've been working down south.
我...我前阵子去南部工作了
No, yeah, I know. I know.
对 我知道 我知道
I just thought maybe we could go grab a bite.
我想也许我们能一起吃个饭
I can come down,
我来找你
you know, since you're not answering my phone calls.
是因为你一直不接我电♥话♥
Yeah, Steve, look, you're a decent guy, but--
史蒂夫 你是个好人 但是...
Wait, wait, wait. Come on. This has run its course.
等等 别这样 我们之间已经结束了
Okay?
好吗
No big deal. You didn't do anything.
没什么大不了的 你没做错什么
But you and I, there's just not much there.
但你我之间也没多少感情
There's not much there?
没多少感情
Well, you could have fooled me.
别糊弄我了
You know, you fucking started this.
是你要开始这段关系的
Don't push this somewhere ugly.
别搞得这么难堪
Just be a little mature about it.
成熟一点
Have some dignity. Dignity?
留点自尊 自尊
You're a real suck 'em and leave 'em type, huh?
你是那种玩完就弃的类型 对吗
You talk to me like that again,
你再用这种语气跟我说话
you're gonna need a little baggie to carry your teeth home.
你就得用个小袋子装着你的牙齿回去了
Mama's boy. What?
孬种 你说什么
Stop. Stop. Get the fuck out of my squad room.
别吵了 从我办公室里滚出去
All right.
好吧
You know, you got serious problems, Detective.
你麻烦大了 警探
I'm whittling them down.
我会解决的
Yeah?
怎么了
Nice. You got something to say?
干得漂亮 你有什么话要说
Nothing at all.
没有
You could just drink from the bottle.
你可以直接拿瓶子喝
Drink out the bottle, you got a problem.
对着瓶子喝酒 就是有麻烦事了
You know that last shit you gave me kept me up all night.
上次你给我的玩意儿让我嗨了一整夜
Thought I could hear your mother.
我以为要去天堂见你妈了
Well, not that. It's Indica.
不是上次那种 这是印度大♥麻♥
I had a dream
我做了个
about you.
关于你的梦
I can't ever remember my dreams.
我都不记得我做过的梦
Barely sleep anyway.
也不怎么睡觉
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表