剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
并且明白 上帝并未创造
a meaningless world.
一个无意义的世界
Hold both thoughts as irrefutable and equal,
坚信这两个观点不可反驳并同等看待之
because this is how we must live now
因为在人类的最后年代
in the final age of man.
我们必须这样生存下去
She gave her notice maybe two months back.
她大概是两个月前给我留了便条
Any forwarding address?
有新地址吗
No, she said she got a new job, less hours, more money.
没有 她说她找到了新工作 干的时间更短钱更多
Told me she was working, like, some club circuit.
她说她的工作像是俱乐部巡演之类的
She mentioned Sonoma, I think.
她提到了索诺玛
All right if we talk to the rest of your staff?
我们能跟其他员工谈谈吗
Of course.
当然
I may have seen her.
我也许见过她
Just on the grounds, but,
就在庭院里见过 不过
no. No, not speak to her.
不 没有跟她说过话
I wouldn't know her name.
我不知道她叫什么
I still have an office, but...
我在这儿还有一间办公室 但是
I don't spend as much time here as I used to.
我在这儿待的时间比以前少多了
Just a few lectures a year.
一年上几次课
I've wondered how you are.
你过得怎么样
You talk to Athena?
你跟雅典娜谈过了吗
A few days ago, actually.
事实上几天前谈过了
She seems good.
她看起来不错
Clear eye, has a job.
眼神清澈 有工作
You talk to her that much?
你跟她聊了那么多吗
Do you know what her job is?
你知道她的工作是什么吗
Something on the Internet.
网上的什么东西
Web camera performances, she said.
网络摄像表演 她说的
Athena, Goddess of love.
雅典娜 爱之女神
I won't go near computers, you understand.
我不会碰电脑的 你懂的
She's doing porn.
她是在色情裸聊
Well, what exactly is porn?
好吧 色情裸聊是什么
I remember, you see, when the status quo,
我记得 现如今
they labeled anything they didn't like pornography.
人们把不喜欢的东西都贴上了色情的标签
Avant-garde cinema, then,
那就叫前卫影视吧
featuring live sex acts for paying customers.
为付费客户表演性♥爱♥场景
She has a different outlook.
她不这么认为
Athena said it was theater.
雅典娜说是戏剧表演
God damn.
我的天
You don't have any feeling, your daughter doing that?
你女儿干这行 你什么感觉都没有吗
Well, what would you have me do, Antigone?
那你希望我怎么做呢 安蒂格妮
Since I've never been good at guessing your needs.
我一直都猜不透你的想法
Maybe talk her into doing something with her life.
也许和她聊聊 让她好好生活
Maybe convey some guidance,
也许给予她一些引导
some values she could carry.
向她灌输些能支撑她生活的价值观
We have always disagreed here.
对于这一点我们始终有分歧
I am not comfortable imposing my will on anyone
从1978年后我就不愿将自己的想法
and I haven't been since 1978.
强加给任何人
Not even to stop them walking into a river.
甚至不会阻止人们投河自尽
Yes, not even then.
对 即使这种时候也不会
And if your mother's flair for drama
如果你母亲的表演天资
had been more present in her acting,
能更好地在她的表演中展现出来
she might have gone on to great things.
她也许能够成就大业
These totems,
这些图腾
they watch over departed spirits.
他们照看着逝去的灵魂
I've always felt your mother among them.
我总能在这里感觉到你母亲
You won't even own it a little.
她的灵魂和你没关系
She abandoned the two of you, I didn't.
她遗弃了你们俩 我没有
You should spend less time in a state of resistance
你应该少点抗拒心理
making up problems for yourself.
否则你只会徒增烦恼
What does that mean?
什么意思
A failed marriage, a few relationships,
一段失败的婚姻 几段恋情
you're angry at the entire world
因为误以为自己拥有那些
and men in particular
从未拥有过的东西
out of a false sense of entitlement
你对全世界 特别是男人
for something you never received.
充满了怒火
Your entire personality
你的性格
is an extended criticism of my values.
源于对我的价值观的批判
Meant, I'm sure,
比如说
to compel me into engagement through argument.
想要通过争吵 逼我插手她的事
Do you even like what you do?
你喜欢你自己的工作吗
Or is it just a reflexive urge toward authority out of defiance?
或者它只是你亟欲挑战权势的反映呢
Talk to your daughter, prick.
和你女儿谈谈吧 混♥蛋♥
Help her.
帮帮她
I just did.
我刚刚已经这么做了
Hey, bud. Dad?
伙计 爸爸
Hey, Ray.
雷
You're not till next Friday.
下周五才是你探视时间
Hey, buddy, I knew you had a camping trip coming up
嘿 伙计 我知道你要去参加野营
and I just wanted to-- here, it's a Coleman.
我就是想 拿着 这是套科勒曼装备
It's, like, top line.
好像是 最顶级的
Oh, thanks. Yeah.
谢谢 没事
Camping trip was last weekend.
野营是上周的事
He ended up having a stomachache.
结束时他还胃痛
Wait a minute. Where's your shoes?
等一下 你的鞋呢
What? He's wearing shoes. Ray, you been drinking?
什么 他不是穿着鞋吗 雷 你又酗酒了
Not those, the Nikes.
不是这双 耐克的那双
The fucking LeBrons or whatever.
那双詹姆斯还是什么鬼的
The tennis shoes he begged--
他求我买♥♥的网球鞋
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我说的哪双
I just didn't wear them.
我今天没穿而已
You realize I tell when people are lying for a living?
你知道我就是靠识别谎言吃饭的吧
All right, Ray. Let's talk about this later.
好了 雷 这事我们一会儿再说
Is that-- is that blood on your sleeve?
那是 你袖子上是血吗
What happened to your shoes?
你的鞋子怎么了
It was a little thing that happened last week.
就是上周发生了点小事
Boys.
男孩之间的事
What happened?
什么事
What happened to your shoes?
你的鞋子到底怎么了
Ray, God damn it. They took his shoes out of his gym locker.
雷 该死 他们把鞋子从他的柜子里拿走了
And what? What, shit on them?
然后呢 在上面拉屎了
They cut 'em up. That's it.
剪坏了 就这样
Christ, man, come on. This isn't good for him.
天哪 别这样 对他没好处
Who was it, boy? Ray, stop it.
谁干的 孩子 雷 别问了
Let's talk later somewhere else. Jesus, God, you fat pussy.
我们一会找地儿聊 天哪 你个怂货
You're gonna give me a kid's name right now
你现在就告诉我那小子的名字
or I'll pull down your pants
不然我就脱了你的裤子
and I'll spank you in front of the fucking cheerleading squad.
当着你们拉拉队的面抽你一顿
Don't look at him! You look at me!
不准看他 看我
You tell me the name of that kid, Chad.
告诉我那小子是谁 查德
I'm gonna count to three.
我数三声
One, two--
一 二
Aspen. Aspen Conroy.
阿斯彭 阿斯彭·康罗伊
Aspen? That's a boy's name?
阿斯彭 是个男孩的名字
Chad. God damn it, Ray.
查德 该死的 雷
What the hell is the matter with you?
你到底什么毛病
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
We just had a-- a thing,
我们刚发生了点争执
me and you.
你和我
Totally, totally my fault.
全部 全部都是我的错
Childhood is so scary.
童年太可怕了
I used--
我曾经
I used to want to be an astronaut.
我小时候想当宇航员
But astronauts don't even go to the moon anymore.
但宇航员现在再也不登月了
Detective Velcoro?
维尔克鲁警探
Yeah.
说
Yeah, got that Conroy address you wanted.
你要的那个康罗伊的住址找到了
Place in Sherman Oaks.
在谢尔曼橡树街
Go.
接着说
Last name Conroy, first name Wit.
他姓康罗伊 叫威特
982...
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表