剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
982....
And your pop, he's a piece of work, huh?
你♥爸♥可真不一般呐
Don't talk about my family, Elvis.
别提我家人了行不行 埃尔维斯
Come on back, baby.
到后面来 宝贝
I've got something for you.
我有惊喜给你
It's been a week, Mr. Policeman.
都一个星期了 警♥察♥叔叔
Get that dick over here.
快让我看看你的小兄弟
Hold that thought. I'm pretty rank.
等等 我又脏又臭的
Let me jump in the shower. I'm gonna get clean for you.
我去冲个澡 先洗干净再说
I like it when you stink. I don't mind.
有味道才好 我喜欢
Five minutes and I'll be right out.
五分钟就好
Can I soap you up?
要我帮你洗吗
No, I like you the way you are.
不用 我就喜欢你现在这样
One hot shower, I'm ready to go.
我冲个热水澡就好
I'm timing you, Officer Woodrugh.
伍德拉夫警官 我可要计时噢
Jeez, that was like 30 minutes.
天呐 都半个小时了
I thought you had drowned.
我还以为你淹死在里面了呢
What took you so--
你怎么洗了...
It's been a long day.
今天我快忙死了
I had to work some kinks out.
总有麻烦得处理
Well, I've got a place
好了 我有地方
right here where you can work that kink out.
帮你处理你的麻烦
Osip, we talked this through in Paris.
奥涩普 我们在巴黎已经谈过这个了
Caspere's absence don't mean a thing.
卡斯珀雷的失踪没有影响
It is happening, though.
可他的确失踪了 不是吗
Vinci tapped Fed money from the subway line,
芬奇市挪用过联邦政♥府♥为地铁工程支付的钱
and the same thing will happen
现在有了铁路项目
on a much, much bigger scale with the rail corridor.
这个大得多的项目 这一切还会再次发生的
Owned by our holding companies.
铁路项目归我们的控股公♥司♥所有
Set up through Catalast.
通过卡特拉斯特设立的
This goes beyond us. A legitimate legacy.
这不仅是我们的事 它将会成为一笔遗产
Chance for the grandkids to
让我们的后代有机会
be part of one of those old California families.
与他们的家人团聚
Don't even remember where the money comes from.
别再纠结钱从哪里来了
Let's talk more at dinner.
晚饭时候再说吧
Give us a minute, friends.
朋友们 让我们单独谈谈
I thought we already had an agreement, Osip?
奥涩普 我觉得我们已经达成共识了
Frank, you know you have my complete confidence,
弗兰克 你知道我对你很有信心
but our organization has very old rules.
但我们的组织有一套规矩
Checks and balances.
相互制衡
I have to perform my due diligence.
我必须尽职调查
Sure. Sure.
好的 好的
But, Osip, it's a buy-in.
但是奥涩普 这是一次补偿买♥♥进
I thought you were here to close.
我还以为你是来结算的
I will close when I'm ready to close.
我准备好结算的时候就会结算
Do not rush me, Frank.
别催我 弗兰克
Sure.
好的
Yeah, of course.
是的 当然
You guys should relax.
你们应该放松点
Get some rest before dinner.
晚饭后休息休息
I look forward to meeting Caspere.
我期待见到卡斯珀雷
Fuckin' Caspere.
该死的卡斯珀雷
What could you have to talk to my son about?
你到底要和我儿子说什么
Relax, it's nothing.
别紧张 没什么
Maybe I just want to ask him about some stolen property.
我可能只是想问问他关于盗窃的事
Look, bud, you want to call him out
你看 你喊他出来
and maybe we can take care of this, you know, right here?
或许我们可以就在这解决问题
You don't even have to tell the missus.
甚至不必告诉你太太
Yeah, hold on. Um... Great.
好吧 稍等 很好
Hey, son? It'll just be a second, honey.
儿子 亲爱的 一会儿就好
This man's with the police.
这是警♥察♥叔叔
He says he has something to ask you.
他有话问你
You like to bully kids, Ass-pen.
你喜欢欺负小朋友吗 屁♥眼♥彭
Hold on, what is this?
等等 这是什么意思
You're 12 years old and you're already evil as fuck.
你才12岁就这么混♥蛋♥
Hey, you can't talk--
你不能这么说话
No! You're gonna run out on your dad?
不 你想丢下你♥爸♥爸逃跑吗
Take a look. He's doing this for you.
好好看着 他这么做是因为你
Stop! Stop! Stop!
停下来 停下来
Stop! Stop? Stop?
停下来 停下 停下
I thought that got you off, kid-- seeing people in pain.
你不是喜欢这样吗 小子 看别人痛苦
If you ever bully or hurt anybody again,
你要是再敢欺负别人
I'll come back and butt-fuck your father
我就会回到这该死的草地上
with your mom's headless corpse on this goddamn lawn.
用你妈妈的无头尸体干♥死♥你♥爸爸
12 years old, my ass.
才特么12岁
Fuck you.
你这混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, Wit!
我的天 威特
What's this one?
这个是什么
The big one.
大的这个
I know you don't like talking about the army,
我知道你不喜欢谈论军队的事
but I keep wondering--
但我一直很好奇
It's not from the army.
这跟军队无关
It's from before.
是因为以前的事
A long time ago.
很久以前的事
What are you doing? I'm working on something.
你在干什么 我有点活要干
Just got to check it out.
就是确认一下
How are you working on something?
你怎么会还有活要干
You're on leave. It's a side job, babe.
你明明在休假 这是兼♥职♥ 宝贝
Told a friend I'd help him out.
我答应一个朋友会帮他的忙
That sounds like bullshit, Paul.
听起来就是糊弄人的 保罗
Hey, it's not.
不是的
I swear.
我发誓
Are you ever gonna spend the night?
你今晚还打算在这过夜吗
Hey, there's no one else.
除你之外没有别人
It's just right now my life is kind of fucked.
只不过现在我的生活一团糟
I gotta keep working.
我必须不停工作
I need to do something. I need to work.
我需要做些什么 我需要工作
You need to come back to bed.
你需要回床上来
It's just work.
只是一些活
That's it.
没别的了
These are all his files and his laptop.
这是他所有的资料 和他的手提电脑
I asked him how long he thought it took Stephen Hawking
我问他 他觉得斯蒂芬·霍金要花多久
to type a piece of investigative journalism.
才能打出一篇新闻调查稿来
He ain't gonna be writing that story no more.
他再也不会写那篇报道了
Good. Yeah.
很好
Give him something to chew on.
让他自己好好考虑考虑
Supposed to savor that.
你应该好好品尝
Yeah? Let me try it again.
是吗 那再来一杯
Tying one on?
尝出什么了吗
Not particularly.
没什么特别的
How's your kid?
你的孩子怎么样了
You talk to that lawyer I put you with?
你跟我帮你联♥系♥的律师聊过了吗
Harris? Yeah. Yeah. She's gonna see what she can do.
哈里斯吗 谈过了 她会看看能做些什么
She said, you know, don't get my hopes up.
她说...别抱太大希望
Is your dinner okay, Ray?
晚餐还好吗 雷
Yeah. You want something else?
是的 还要些什么吗
No, thank you, darling.
不用了 谢谢 亲爱的
You seeing anybody? A woman?
你有在约会吗 女人
There something else I'd be seeing?
除了女人我还会跟谁约
Nah, not interested in anything like that anymore.
没有 对这种事再也提不起兴趣了
Need to get back on that horse, my friend.
你得重新开始新的生活 朋友
A good woman mitigates our baser tendencies.
一个好女人能改正我们的不良秉性
You got time. Have more kids.
你还有时间 能生更多孩子
We're trying.
我们正在努力
Gonna be doing this IVF thing.
打算做试管受精
I tell you,
老实说
I ain't looking forward to jerking off in no cup.
我一点也不喜欢对着空杯子打飞机
No.
是啊
Anyways, good job with the thing.
不管怎样 这事你办得不错
Sure.
没什么
Jordan has our friends at the Soho Bar.
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表