剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I'm fine.
我很好
I'm safe.
我很安全
I'm coming.
我就过来
Hold on.
等我
What's a guy like you doing in a place like this?
你这种人在这鬼地方干什么
Just making my way, baby.
走我自己的路 宝贝
I told you I'd make it.
我跟你说了我会来的
You did.
你是说过
You made it.
也做到了
You can rest now.
你可以休息了
No rest.
不休息
Never stop moving.
永不停止前进
Babe...
宝贝
Oh, babe.
宝贝
You stopped moving way back there.
你早就停止前进了
The former Sheriff's deputy and city of Vinci detective
前县警长和芬奇市警探
was the chief suspect in the murder
是谋杀州检察官和州警调查员
of a state attorney and a state police investigator.
一案的首要嫌疑人
He was employed as a security consultant
他曾被芬奇市当地一所赌场
at a Vinci casino, which recently burned down.
聘为安全顾问 该赌场近期遭火灾烧毁
After a lengthy pursuit, the fugitive engaged
经过漫长追捕 逃犯与州市警方
a tactical squad of state and city police
联合分队展开枪战
in a firefight which resulted in his death.
最终以被击毙告终
A lot of the rest was in the papers over the next year...
之后一年越来越多的内♥幕♥刊登了出来
if you know where to look.
只要能找对地方
These facts were paid for in blood...
这些真♥相♥都是用命换来的
So honor that.
敬重这些真♥相♥吧
I don't know if it'll make any difference,
虽然我不知道真♥相♥会不会改变世界
but it should
但它们应该要改变
because we deserve a better world.
因为我们的世界应该更美好点
And I owe him that.
这是我欠他的
I owe his sons that.
我欠他儿子的
Anyways...
总之
this is evidence.
这些就是证据
Most of it's here, some of it's not.
基本都在这 但还有些不在
The truth...
真♥相♥是
is naked larceny,
赤♥裸♥裸的盗窃
open murder,
公然谋杀
and cascading betrayals.
和一连串的背叛
Come with me.
跟我走
Testify.
作证
I can bring this to the "Times".
我能把真♥相♥交给《时代周刊》
It's your story now.
现在归你了
I told it.
我全告诉你了
But wait, there's Stay here.
等等 在这等着
Don't leave this room until I've been gone for an hour.
等我走了一个小时后再离开这房♥间
Understand?
听懂了吗
He's restless.
他一直在闹腾
Long trip ahead.
要赶好久的路呢
Ready? Okay.
准备好了吗 来
You okay?
乖
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表