剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
How'd a water stain get there?
为什么这里会有水渍
It rained maybe twice this last year.
今年只下过一两场雨
It's like everything's Papier-maché?
好像所有东西都是纸糊的一样
Stop thinking.
别想了
I don't like being on a ledge.
我不喜欢受制于人
Nobody gets rich on their own money.
没有人只靠自己的钱就能富起来
I never really knew what to do with it.
我从来没弄懂该拿它怎么办
Money.
钱
I see that about myself.
看着它就像看到了自己
You always said you want lots of land.
你总是说想要拥有大♥片♥土地
Yes,
是的
but you need children to leave it to.
可你需要有子女来继承这些
It's never really yours.
这些并不真正属于你
You don't take it with you.
生不带来死不带去
You don't take anything with you.
死了的话什么也带不走
Just yourself, whatever that was.
孑然一身 身无长物
I've worked my whole life, same as you.
就像你一样 我辛劳一生
And not being poor is better than the opposite.
幸运地跻身富人阶级
My old man back in Chicago,
当年在芝加哥的时候
when I was a kid...
我还小
he used to lock me in the basement when he'd go on a bender.
我爸去喝酒的时候总会把我锁进地下室
Usually last the night.
通常会锁一晚上
Let me out the next day.
第二天再放我出来
Thought he was keeping me safe, I guess.
我猜他是想保证我的安全
This one time, I was six...
有一次 我六岁
he puts me down there
他把我锁在地下室
and I wake up
我醒过来
and it's locked.
发现还是锁着的
It had happened before.
以前也发生过这种事
Anyways, I guess he ended up arrested.
反正 我猜他被警♥察♥抓了
I guess.
我猜的
God, baby.
天啊 可怜的孩子
By the second morning...
第二天早上
I was out of food.
我就没有吃的了
The third day, the lightbulb burned out.
第三天 灯泡烧坏了
Pitch-black in there.
里面漆黑一片
That's when the rats started coming out.
然后又有了老鼠
I dozed off and...
我正打着瞌睡
I felt the thing, you know, nibbling my finger.
感觉到有东西在啃我的指头
I woke up.
我醒过来
It was, you know, chewing my finger.
老鼠正在啃我的指头
What did you do?
你做了什么
I grabbed it in the dark with my hands
我在黑暗中伸出双手抓住它
and I started smashing it.
然后往地上砸
And I just kept smashing it...
一直砸一直砸
till it was nothing but goo in my hands.
砸到最后手里只剩下一团碎肉
Two more days I was in there...
我在里面又待了两天
in the dark...
在黑暗里
till my dad comes home.
直到我爸回了家
Sometimes I wonder how many things you have like that...
有时候我真想知道你还经历过多少
that I don't know about.
我不知道的事
Ever since, I wondered
从那时起 我就在想
what if he never comes home?
如果他没回家呢
What if I'm...
如果我
still in that basement
还被关在地下室里
in the dark?
身处黑暗中呢
What if I died there?
如果我死在那里了呢
That's what that reminds me of.
这个让我想到了那些日子
What?
什么
That water stain.
那片水渍
Something's trying to tell me that
有东西在告诉我
it's all Papier-maché.
这些都是纸糊
Something's telling me to wake up.
有东西想要唤醒我
Like...
就像
like I'm not real.
就像我并非真实存在
Like I'm only dreaming.
就像我是在做梦
TOD between 4:00 and 9:00 A.M. morning of the 26th.
死亡时间在26号♥早上4点到9点之间
Tox shows Xanax, alcohol,
毒检显示有镇静剂 酒精
also had gonorrhea, for what it's worth.
死者还患有淋病
Hydrochloric acid on his eyes.
他眼中有盐酸
Burn pattern tells us he was on his back.
烧灼痕迹显示他当时仰躺
Lack of spray around the orbital cavity indicates precision.
眼眶周围没有飞溅痕迹说明滴入得很精准
Some kind of glass eyedropper, maybe.
也许是用某种玻璃制眼部滴管
He's our body.
这尸体是我们的
I don't see that changing, so why don't you all fill me in?
这一点不会变 所以不如你们先介绍下情况
Victim is a key figure in a state's investigation.
受害者是一起州调查案中的关键人物
What state investigation? Newly formed.
什么州调查案 新立案的
We're looking into various allegations
我们在调查媒体针对
made against Vinci in the papers.
芬奇警局提出的多项指控
Vinci detectives have been on Caspere
芬奇的警探曾将卡斯珀雷
as a missing person for two days.
作为失踪人口调查了两天
We have the man's house which was burglarized.
他的房♥子遭到过入室抢劫
You want to shut us out,
你们要是想阻止我们的话
we'll continue our investigation autonomously.
我们将匿名继续我们的调查
In Vinci,
在芬奇
so everybody can keep their little corners to themselves,
这样所有人都能保留他们自己的小秘密
but, ladies and gentlemen, PD is solving this case.
但是 女士们先生们 警局正在调查本案
I understand Ventura. How does the state have any claim here?
文图拉我能理解 但是这和州里有什么关系
Our officer found the body.
我们的警员找到了尸体
This could get you out from under, Woodrugh.
这可以把你从那事里救出来 伍德拉夫
That actress bullshit.
那个女演员的事
You'd be detailed as a state's investigator.
你将会作为州调查员参与此案
The Caspere homicide is your public investigation.
你表面上的任务是调查卡斯珀雷被害一案
Looking into Vinci PD is your confidential mandate.
而调查芬奇警局是你的秘密任务
Gathering intel for a grand jury.
为提交大陪审团审判收集信息
This probe is very important to the governor's office.
这次调查对州政♥府♥很重要
Say this goes your way.
就算按你说的做了
How's it play for my boy here once the dust settles?
事后对我的人有什么好处
Everything shakes out,
一切都顺利
you'll be offered a chance to remain investigator.
将给你提供一个继续任职调查员的机会
In line for a state detective shield.
也许还能荣升州探员
We can wipe away all that admin hassle.
我们可以抹掉行政上的所有麻烦
When this is over,
等这事过去
can I just go back to being on the bike?
我就想继续回去当骑警
You can see abrasions on his wrists and ankles,
手腕和脚踝处可以看到明显擦伤
lividity on his torso.
躯干上还有瘀伤
He was bound upside down.
他被倒吊起来过
Or close to it.
或者类似姿势
Attorney General's office has concerns about obfuscation
地方检察官很在意芬奇警局
on the part of Vinci PD.
混乱的状况
Detective Bezzerides, you'll be primary commander of the detail.
贝泽莱斯警探 你是这支队伍的首席指挥官
Secondary is gonna be a Vinci guy, Velcoro.
第二指挥官是芬奇来的那家伙 维尔克鲁
Your DB was into a lot of LA County money.
遇害者和大笔洛杉矶县政♥府♥资金有牵连
His house was broken into, so you're going to Vinci.
他的房♥间被闯入 所以你要去趟芬奇
Vinci detective with you, word is he's bent.
和你搭档的芬奇警探 据说很腐♥败♥
Work him. Leverage something to turn him.
接近他 想办法策反他
We'll have a full state probe up inside a week.
一周内我们就会展开全面调查
Caspere's death is a window into everything.
卡斯珀雷的死是整个事件的切入口
And what is everything exactly?
整个事件是什么
You know anything about the City of Vinci?
你了解芬奇市吗
It started out as a vice haven early 1900s.
二十世纪初 那里是罪犯的天堂
Went industrial in the '20s.
在二十年代进入了工业化
Pushed out residents from manufacturing zones.
把居民赶出了工业区
Worse air polluter in the state.
是全州污染最严重的区域
Annually emits or processes 27 million pounds of toxic waste.
每年生产排放一千两百万公斤有毒废物
Reds tries to stop my grandfather
共和党当初想阻止我祖父进行
from industrial rezoning.
工业区域二次规划
Same thing.
现在也一样
Geldof's been after us since we won the last EPA suit.
自上次赢了环保局诉讼案后盖尔多夫一直纠缠不休
It's about money, Detective Velcoro.
都是为了钱 维尔克鲁警探
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表