剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I talked to her old roommate.
我和她以前的舍友聊过了
Said Vera last called her a couple months ago.
她说几个月前 维拉给她打过电♥话♥
Asked if anybody'd come around looking for her.
问有没有人找过她
I checked her phone records
我查了她的电♥话♥记录
and a call came from a Guerneville address.
发现有一个来自盖尔南维尔的电♥话♥
How's it going down there?
你那边怎么样
It's a pain in the ass, you know?
麻烦得很
Not much so far.
进展不大
It's-- might be a hooker job, some pimp.
可能是妓♥女♥或者皮条客干的
Let me let you go. Catch up tomorrow?
今天先这样吧 明天再碰吧
Sure.
好
Bye.
再见
How's that for detecting?
你能去查查这里吗
Caspere had another house. Place he brought girls.
卡斯珀雷还有个住处 专门和妓♥女♥鬼混的
You check it out? No, I don't want to go near it.
你去查了吗 不 我不想去
And my people ain't exactly proficient in evidence handling.
我的人也不太擅长处理证据
Figured you'd go in as police,
你可以以警♥察♥的身份去
see what you can, see what I might need to know.
看看能找到什么有用的东西
Grab anything that pushed
和他买♥♥地
towards Caspere's dealing with land purchases.
和他的生意有关的东西都拿走
Yeah, what's going on with that?
这又是怎么回事
Money. Place is about to be worth a whole lot more.
钱 他那块地皮值很多钱
This is Hollywood. So?
这是好莱坞啊 什么意思
Listen, I've been wanting to ask you,
我一直都想问问你
things shake out like I expect,
如果一切都随我愿
this time next year, might be Chief of PD-- Vinci.
明年此时 你可能就是芬奇警局局长了
How'd that be?
你觉得怎么样
Chief? I don't want that, Frank.
局长 弗兰克 我不想当局长
Did I ask you if you want that? What's up with you, huh?
我管你想不想当 你怎么了
I'm lining stuff up for you here.
我可是在帮你上位
That job pays 300K a year.
局长一年能捞三十万
You could hire a hell of a family lawyer for that.
有这笔钱 你能请一大帮家庭律师了
That, right there.
这个怎么样
You-- you remember how we got together?
你...你还记得咱俩是怎么搞到一起的吗
I remember you dumping a body.
我记得你要抛尸
The reasons for all this, all that,
我给你办事的原因
might not exist for me anymore.
对我来说没有任何意义了
You see?
你明白了吗
I got no reason to keep at this.
我没理由一直为你做事
Meaning you'd consider life in prison, what,
你是说你觉得蹲一辈子大狱
a positive?
还不错吗
No, I ain't saying that either.
我可没那么说
What, you have other options here I'm not privy to?
这么说 你还有我不知道的后路
Everybody's got the one option,
真逼到那份上
you want it bad enough.
都能找到后路
You used to be a hard man.
你以前可是条汉子
I'm tired. Then get some sleep.
我现在累了 那就给我好好休息
after you check the place out.
先查了那地方再说
Get back to me.
完事以后来找我
And, Ray...
还有 雷
I don't want to hear you talk like that again.
以后别再和我说这种屁话
You want another beer, Ray?
雷 再来一瓶啤酒吗
No, I-- I gotta take off, I guess.
不用了 我...我得走了
He's keeping you busy.
他的事儿可真多啊
Yes, ma'am.
是啊 太太
You ought to take some time.
你应该放松一下
A vacation.
去度个假
No. That's where I'm from.
没有 那是我的家乡
Mountains, waterfalls, this plaza.
那儿有高山 瀑布 广场
Well, that sounds really nice.
是吗 听起来不错
Maybe I could show it to you sometime.
也许哪天我能带你去看看
I think the only way I get a vacation is if I croak.
除非我死了 否则没法休假
You should get another job, then.
那你就该换个工作
It's too late for that, darlin'.
亲爱的 来不及了
That and about a million other things.
还有好多事也都来不及了
Your money.
你的钱
That's not mine.
不是我的
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表