剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
nobody cares.
没人在乎
Bunch of people got shot to shit,
一群人被枪杀
nobody fucking cares.
没他妈人在乎
Well, I'm not a cop anymore.
我已经不是警♥察♥了
And you're not a detective last I heard.
我听说你也不是警探了
Nope, you do security for some comeback mobster
对 你给某个复出的匪徒当保镖
and I log evidence.
而我给证据做记录
I do consultation.
我给他做咨♥询♥
And you should get out. You're too good for 'em.
你应该退出 他们配不上你
You hear about the kid?
你听说那孩子的事情了吗
I mean, fraud investigations?
舞弊调查
He was a fucking god warrior that day.
他那天简直犹如天降神兵
Yeah. I talked to him.
是的 我跟他谈过了
He's miserable.
他一团糟
Belongs in the field.
他就该出外勤
Then he should quit, too.
那他也应该辞职
Why didn't Dixon make that place for a cookhouse, huh?
为什么狄克逊没把那地方弄成厨房♥
I don't know.
我不知道
'Cause he's a wet brain alky.
因为他脑子里进酒精了
I have this new program, see.
我做了这个新项目
Because my powers of influence
是因为我的影响力
are so meager in this sublunar world of ours,
在我们这个世界中实在微薄
I try to limit the people I can disappoint.
我不想让太多人失望
And I make sure to know the difference
并且我必须知道我的责任
between my obligations and somebody else's.
和其他某些人的责任有什么不同
Don't do that. It was-- it was--
别这样 我 我
it was good seeing you.
我很高兴能见到你
I didn't realize you had been on my mind.
我没想到自己这么在乎你
Some Lee Marvin movie on T.C.M..
李·马文的经典怀旧电影
Maybe something light.
或者明快点的片子
I don't care what we watch.
我不在乎咱们看的是什么
What's it matter?
怎么了
Your boss moved off all this.
是你老板把这搬空了
Pretty cleanly, too. That's my point.
而且相当干净 我就是说这个
We closed the Vinci investigation and Geldof announces
我们已经停止了芬奇市的调查 盖尔多夫声称
a governor's run with a suddenly massive war chest.
有位州长挪用应急战争资金竞选
So he had his hand out. That what this is?
所以他开始捞钱了 这又算什么
You holding your hand out? Where's my cut?
你也要开始捞了吗 我那份呢
A real attorney general could do a lot of good in this state.
一位真正的司法部长 可以在本州做很多好事
Has she got to you with her missing girl?
她为了失踪女孩案子找到你的吗
And you, what, are you just looking for trouble?
而你 什么情况 找麻烦来的吗
I need to be in the field.
你必须出外勤
I'm not happy either how things played.
事情变成这样 我也不开心
Geldof's actions are the clearest indication of collusion
盖尔多夫的行为就是最明显的共谋的迹象
between the Vinci power structure
文奇市权力结构
and the larger state institutions.
和更大的国家机构间的共谋
And it wouldn't hurt your job prospects
而向未来的州长泼脏水
having dirt on the future governor.
不影响你的事业前景吗
I'm putting together a confidential special investigation.
我正在组织一次特殊机密调查
Stated goal is to track down Irina Rulfo,
设定目标是追踪伊丽娜·鲁尔福
the girl who pawned that shit, brought you all to this place.
这女孩是始作俑者 所以你们才会来这
You know she was never brought in.
你知道 她从没被划入调查范围
What's the real purpose?
真正的目的是什么
Finding out who killed Caspere.
找出是谁杀了卡斯珀雷
Uncovering evidence of collusion
揭露出文奇市警局
between Vinci P.D., mayor's office,
市长办公室 司法部长
A.G., and any other state bodies.
勾结的证据
You know I'm not a cop anymore.
你知道我已经不是警♥察♥了
You have your P.I. license. I checked.
我查过 你有私♥人♥侦♥探♥执照
I could detail you as a state attorney's
我可以把你分配给司法部长
investigator into a missing person.
协助他调查失踪人员
I need people who aren't gonna ping on our radar.
我不希望调查惊动别人
Word gets out what we're looking for,
别人听说我们在找什么
they could shut it down like last time.
他们会像上次一样取消行动
I got a job.
我有工作
Thanks, but no.
谢谢 免了
That job gonna get you your kid back?
那工作能帮你要回儿子吗
What do you know about him?
你知道些什么
I know it's not looking good for you.
我知道那工作对你不利
State Attorney's office could intercede
州检察官办公室可以替你
on your behalf with Family Services.
与家庭服务部门调停
Recommendations, testimony.
提供推荐信 证词
I could make sure you keep your boy.
我能确保你不会失去你儿子
Well, they never found the camera and the hard drive.
他们从未找到摄像头和硬盘
I don't think the person who shotgunned me
我也不认为枪击我的那个人
was one of those maniacs at the shoot-out either.
是枪战中那些疯子中的一个
While we're talking...
既然说到这些
I want to look at some of this land up north.
我想去查看一下北边的一些地方
Might have a line on those hooker parties, too.
在那些妓♥女♥派对上也许有线索
A lot of money there.
那里资金也很多
If it's a place, deals go down,
那地方有人做交易
we need to look at it.
我们就得查一查
You can't be cleared for this.
你不可以做这些
She's taking vacation time.
她现在在休假
I'm placing her as a confidential investigator.
我让她做秘密调查员
Means I don't have to register her.
也就是说不用登记入册
I can follow up on the diamonds.
我可以去跟钻石这条线
Why Caspere had them. Why they're missing.
为什么在卡斯珀雷手上 为什么又失踪了
Why the girl had photographs of them.
为什么那女孩有照片
I guess my million-dollar question is why me?
我想最重要的问题就是 为什么找我
You're out of the system.
你是体制外的人
You know Vinci PD.
你了解芬奇警局
Properly motivated, you're a good bet to get the dirt.
找对法子激励你 你很有可能查出东西来
Think it over, Velcoro.
仔细想想 维尔克鲁
Never too late to start all over again.
何时从头开始都不晚
You let me keep my kid,
你保证我不失去我儿子
I'm in.
我就加入
Get started. You're on the clock.
开始吧 你正式开工了
I want daily reports.
我需要每日汇报
Wasn't it you who thought I was the worst of these people?
难道不是你认为我是这些人中最糟糕的吗
Saw that rumor about you killing a guy was bullshit.
你杀人的那个传言不过是胡扯
Figured maybe the rest of it was, too.
觉得其它的传言应该也是胡扯
How'd you decide it was just a rumor?
你怎么判断那不过是个传言
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道了
They caught the guy.
他们抓到了那个人
I assumed maybe your ex told you.
我以为你前妻会告诉你
What do you mean caught the guy?
你说抓到那个人是什么意思
A few weeks back,
几周前
guy got pulled in for sexual assault in Venice.
在威尼斯有个人因性侵犯被带到警局
DNA matched six unsolved rapes,
DNA跟六起未破强♥奸♥案相符
including your ex-wife's kit.
也包括你前妻的那起
He'll get life, sounds like.
他应该会判终身监禁
Get results.
查出干货来
I'll make sure you keep your kid.
我来确保你不会失去你儿子
Frank, thanks for coming.
弗兰克 谢谢你能来
My position is you people owe me some land.
我是觉得你们欠我一些土地
I'd have a hard time convincing my board of that.
我的董事会可不会同意吧
Imagine word of how that corridor's
想想过去五年里关于
gotten bought up over the past five years.
那条铁路建设是如何提出的
How exactly it came to be so cheap.
它又怎么会变得那么廉价
I can't see that being of any interest.
我不明白那有什么意义
A waste removal service poisons
垃圾处理污染了
park and farmland along the central valleys.
沿中♥央♥山谷的公园和农田
A major California landowner
而致力于开♥发♥房♥地♥产♥的
committed to real estate development steps in.
加利福尼亚地♥产♥商介入
You're reaching.
你想多了
Archeron Waste Management is dissolved.
阿克伦废物处理公♥司♥不复存在了
The guy I sold it to ran himself off the road.
买♥♥我公♥司♥那个人在路上自杀了
You know anything about that?
你知道那件事吗
There might still be something for you.
你可能还有一些机会
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表