剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
More... passive.
他很...被动
That's about as detailed
本的私人问题
as I'll get airing Ben's personal issues.
我只能说这么多
This was helpful. Thank you.
对我们很有帮助 谢谢
Your ID said Antigone Bezzerides.
你身份卡写着安蒂格妮·贝泽莱斯
Are you related to Elliot Bezzerides by any chance?
你与埃利奥特·贝泽莱斯有什么关联吗
You know him? I used to a bit a long time ago.
你认识他 很久以前认识的
I did some social theory with the Good People.
我那时研究善良人公社相关的社会理论
He had a daughter, I remember.
我记得他有一个女儿
Good Lord, was that you?
上帝 是你吗
I left all that behind.
我不愿想起那些
It was a fucked-up place.
那是个混乱的地方
Well, all kinds of secrets in the world.
世界上各种各样的秘密
All kinds of truth.
各种各样的真♥相♥
Five kids living there when I was growing up.
一共五个孩子一起长大
Two are in jail now, two committed suicide.
两个在监狱 两个自杀了
How's that for social theory?
社会理论怎么解释
And the fifth? She became a detective.
第五个呢 她成为了一名警探
To curb public speculation in this homicide,
为避免公众对本案进行进一步猜测
it's become necessary to announce that our offices
我有必要宣布本警局
are conducting a criminal probe into the incorporated city
正在调查一起涉及洛杉矶芬奇市周边的
of Vinci in LA County.
刑事案件
This investigation is long overdue.
本次调查早已势在必行
And we ask all state
我们请各州
and city officials to cooperate...
各市的警局合作...
Attorney general just announced a shakedown.
司法部长刚刚宣布要彻查此案
You're not supposed to bring that here.
你不应该把那带来
It's short 10.
这是做空的10
When you took over from Gene Slattery,
你接替吉恩·斯莱特里时
we established terms.
我们订了规矩
Short wasn't part of it, Frank.
做空不在其中 弗兰克
I'm pulling some stuff together.
我在努力凑
Adding revenue streams.
增加收入来源
I just need a couple of weeks.
我只需要几星期
I sold the rent farms and waste disposal business
我卖♥♥了出租的农场和垃圾处理业务
to pull together the corridor money. You know that.
再凑上铁路项目的钱 你也懂的
You still owe the poker room kickback.
你仍然有牌室的回扣
Sell some of that land if you need to.
如果有必要你再卖♥♥一些地
Caspere died with my money in his pocket.
卡斯珀雷死的时候还欠我的钱
I've had outside interest re: the poker room.
外面有人对牌室感兴趣
Think they can turn a higher gross.
可能会报个高价
Higher vig. What outside interest?
高额利息 什么外人
Just so you know, it's a seller's market.
跟你说一下 现在是卖♥♥方市场
You seriously gonna bust my balls over 10 Gs?
你真要为了一万块坑我吗
I kept this place tight as a drum six years.
我辛苦经营了六年
Who squashed the undocumented workers alliance?
非法工人联盟的事谁压住的
That hit and run?
肇事逃逸呢
Your son's face was so coke-dusted
你儿子脸上全是白粉
he looked like a clown.
跟个小丑似的
Tony, yeah.
托尼 是的
My son, I fear,
我的儿子恐怕
is losing his fucking mind.
已经失去理智了
Like his departed mother.
像他过世的母亲
Some people can't handle the deep trip.
有些人就是受不了高层次的挑战
I fear he is a destroyer.
我恐怕他会毁掉一切
In my day, you understand, it was about consciousness expansion,
我那个年代 只要敢想就能赚钱
tracing the unseen web.
探索致富的秘密
Children are a disappointment.
养孩子真是让人失望
Remain unfettered, Frank.
永远都不要养孩子 弗兰克
They closer on who killed Caspere?
快找到杀死卡斯珀雷的凶手了吗
Catalast is taking over his action.
卡特拉斯接手他的生意
Everything's happening.
一切都在推进
My farkakte offspring I will set up with a club in Oakland.
我在奥克兰给我那倒霉孩子弄家夜店
Let him be a boy prince elsewhere.
让他去别处当纨绔子弟吧
Whoever killed Caspere, they have my money.
杀死卡斯珀雷的凶手拿走了我的钱
How's that? The holding company is empty.
怎么会 控股公♥司♥账面上一片空白
The land was never purchased
那块地根本就没买♥♥下来
and I'm fucked out of my life's work.
我这辈子的心血全凭空消失了
Now I need a direction to turn, Austin.
我需要有人给我指路 奥斯丁
Or I may just start pulling down walls.
否则我可能要拉人下水了
That doesn't sound like a smart play, gever.
这可不像聪明人的做法 小子
Innuendo is nobody's friend.
谁都不喜欢含沙射影
You're not worried whoever did Caspere
你不担心杀死卡斯珀雷的人
might be part of something bigger?
可能会有更大的阴谋吗
Muscling in on the corridor, secret handshakes and whatnot.
暗地里想从铁路项目上捞一笔什么的
Ben had his own charity and what punched his ticket
本有他自己的慈善机构
could have come from some personal pocket.
雇杀手的可能是某一个人
Nobody muscles me, Frank.
没人能从我手里抢 弗兰克
State attorney will get his piece,
州检察官会收我的钱
Caspere will get closed,
卡斯珀雷的事情也会了结
the world will turn uncaring of our struggles.
世界还是继续运转
They close Caspere, I want a tip.
卡斯帕雷的案子结了之后 我要内线消息
I want time alone with the guy that did it.
我要和凶手单独待几分钟
You are industrious, Frank.
你很勤奋 弗兰克
I want to see you make it through this.
我希望你能熬过这一劫
Who wants to move on the poker room?
是谁想要接手牌屋
Kickback's an extra 15 next week, Frank.
下周多加一万五的利息 弗兰克
22.50 the week after.
再下一周加两万两千五
You don't come through then,
如果你到时候补不上
I have to entertain other interests.
我就得照顾一下外人了
It's business.
生意场上无情面
Sure.
当然
Now this is making some sense, right?
这就稍微能解释通一点了 对吗
It explains his home decor.
解释了他家墙上的画
Nine to one the cash withdrawal every month was a hooker blowout.
每月取现金很可能就是付嫖资的
Guy's regularly in touch with criminal elements.
这家伙经常会接触犯罪分子
Pimps,
可能是皮条客
they break in, tortured him somewhere.
闯进去 把他带到别的地方拷打
Probably trying to get access to assets.
或许是想让他说出存钱的地方
I think it's more twisted than that.
我觉得比这要复杂
What was done to him, that shit in his house.
他受的折磨 他家里那堆鬼东西
He's into a lot of stuff we're just scratching.
我们恐怕只接触到了冰山一角
Well, we can have Woodrugh work prosts, escort services.
我们可以让伍德拉夫去查妓♥女♥和三陪
He'd be smooth for that.
他肯定很擅长查这个
Sure.
是啊
You know that expression about flies and honey?
你听说过那句苍蝇和蜂蜜的俗语吗
Mmm. The fuck do I want with a bunch of flies?
听过 可我抓苍蝇有屁用
Well, you don't have flies, you can't fly-fish.
没有苍蝇你就没有诱饵
What is this fucking place?
这是什么鬼地方
Suburban flight,
郊区人逃到这
heavy manufacturing moves inland or overseas,
重工业都迁往内陆或海外
plants close.
工厂倒闭
Except here, a bunch of good capitalists
只有这里 一群聪明的资本家们
ran in for cheap leases, tax incentives,
被廉价地租 减税刺♥激♥政策
immigrant labor, sweatshop economics.
移♥民♥劳动力 血汗工厂吸引过来
You don't have a problem with that?
你对这些没有意见吗
No, my strong suspicion is
没有 我强烈怀疑
we get the world we deserve.
每个人的生活都是咎由自取
Why are you here? This place?
你为什么来这个地方
I did time in the LA Sheriff's.
我在洛杉矶警局工作过
I just needed better pay.
只是想多挣点
Regular hours.
工作时间规律点
I had a son.
我有个儿子
They told you about me, I'm sure.
他们肯定跟你说过我的事吧
Yeah, bosses said you're a solid investigator.
说过 上面说你是个不错的调查员
I know you wouldn't think it, but I don't bullshit.
你肯定不这么认为 但我绝不扯淡
What would you say if you did?
你要是扯淡了怎么办
Can I tell you what you may or may not have heard,
我能告诉你我那操蛋婚姻的故事吗
but almost definitely will hear about my busted marriage?
你可能听过 就算没有也肯定会听说
Rumors have me killing this piece of filth hurt my wife.
传闻说我杀了伤害我妻子的那个混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表