剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Where's your badge?
你的警徽呢
Well, it's...
在...
You shouldn't do that.
你不该这么做
Whatever you saw on the news or whatever pissed you off,
不管你看到了什么新闻 被什么事惹毛了
you'll wake up one day and you'll miss it.
终有一天你醒过来后会想念它的
I won't miss it.
我不会想念它的
There ain't no PD anymore.
我不再是警♥察♥了
Well, if you're gonna throw it away, I'll take it.
要是你想扔了它 不如给我吧
I'll give it to Chad.
我把它给查德
You been eating?
你吃过饭了吗
Nah, I don't get hungry.
不 我都不饿
Put you to sleep, too.
也有助于入睡
How's your boy?
你儿子怎么样了
He's all right.
他还好
It's hard being a kid.
做小孩很难
We don't see each other as much as we'd like.
我们没法经常见面
Pop, the guys in Vinci,
老爸 芬奇市的那些人
you knew Kevin Burris a little.
你了解点凯文·伯里斯
Holloway the chief?
霍洛韦局长呢
Holloway's a good man.
霍洛韦是个好人
Hard charger.
铁腕
Old school.
老派
Worked them tough beats under Gates.
以前盖茨手里的脏活都是他干
Back when you could actually do police work.
警♥察♥真能发挥作用的时候才回来
Yeah, Burris, too.
是的 伯里斯也是
Why'd he leave?
他为什么走
Set up shop in Vinci?
在芬奇开了店
'Cause he's fucking smart.
因为他太聪明了
Then after the riots and O.J.,
暴♥乱♥和辛普森杀妻案之后
we just couldn't do the job right.
我们没办法继续正常工作
So he said so long to those cunts
所以他和那群混♥蛋♥说再见
and, phew...
刷地一下
headed on out of town.
就那么走了
I should have been looking ahead.
我本应该长远点考虑
Wouldn't have no half pension now.
现在就能有养老金了
Anyways, I hadn't seen you in a while. Yeah.
不管怎么说 我有阵子没来看你了
I figured you needed your medicine.
我觉得你该吃药了
Look at that shit.
你看看
Kirk Douglas.
柯克·道格拉斯
No country for white men, boy.
真是白人无所依啊
I guess I'll take off, then.
我看我该走了
I don't get it.
我不明白
We'll be in Vegas for a few days.
我们在拉斯维加斯只待几天
I have other business.
我还有其他事要忙
Gives me time to confer with my people.
给我点时间和我的人谈谈
We can talk next week.
我们可以下周再谈
A month ago it sounded like we were a done deal.
一个月前我们差点一拍两散
We've been over this, Frank.
这个不是说过了吗 弗兰克
I don't make these decisions myself.
决定也不是我一个人做的
And Caspere?
卡斯珀雷呢
My thinking is this is somehow connected to you
我发现他和你老是打退堂鼓
getting cold feet.
好像有关系
Sure. We're not stupid.
好吧 我们都不傻
What you had sewn up, the stitching's frayed, Frank.
今夕不同往日了 弗兰克
This is too big to walk away from.
这事我不能视而不见
I don't ask permission.
我不想征求你同意
I wasn't talking about you.
我说的不是你
You leaving? Bon fucking voyage.
你要走 你♥他♥妈♥一路顺风
All right, Frank.
好吧 弗兰克
Fucking Commie Jew fuck.
共♥产♥主义犹太傻♥逼♥
Where's Blake?
布雷克呢
I messaged him.
我发消息给他了
And Stan-- why isn't he here?
斯坦 他怎么不在这
Shouldn't a reasonable man infer
从奥涩普的出现和离开
from Osip's arrival and departure
一直到不遵守我们的协议
and fucking failure to make good on our terms
难道一个明白人看不出
as being connected not just to Caspere,
那不只是与卡斯珀雷有关
but prefiguring Caspere?
其实就是针对卡斯珀雷吗
In a causal sense.
按因果关系
I'm saying...
我的意思的...
do you think Osip could have done Caspere?
你觉不觉得是奥涩普干掉了卡斯珀雷
Not my department.
我不擅长这个
But if you're asking me is he that kind of guy,
但如果你问我像不像他干的
he looks half anaconda and half great white.
他的确是人面兽心
So I saw that paper, bro.
我看了那篇报道 兄弟
Thought I'd check up on you.
所以要问问你
Got you downrange, huh?
接下去怎么办
It's bullshit.
胡扯的报道
I'm half working this thing for state.
我也在为州政♥府♥调查这事
Supposed to see me through.
应该能通过的
So?
结果呢
So fuck no, I didn't.
结果他妈没通过
Yeah, well, I didn't think you did.
好吧 我也没觉得你通过了
So you been going to meetings?
你一直都去互助会吗
I went the first year.
我第一年去了
I mean, if you want to get over something,
如果你想要摆脱某件事
maybe sitting around and remembering it in every detail
坐成一圈 回忆这件事的每一个细节
ain't the right way.
应该没什么用
Yeah, well, the thing of it is
事情是这样的
some of that knowledge they spill makes sense.
他们说的有些话还是有道理的
Stuff about the past,
关于过去的事
not denying it...
不要否认
letting it be a part of you.
让它成为你的一部分
Yeah.
是啊
You working?
你在工作吗
Yeah, just some things here and there.
在 也就是乱忙活吧
I got on with the electricians union.
我又回电工工会干活了
Mm, great. Still a low man.
不错 就是个干活的
You ever miss it?
你怀念吗
Yeah.
怀念
You know, I keep thinking about the village.
你知道 我一直在想那个村庄
The valley.
山谷
Nice people, man.
善良的人
Mountains.
还有山
We ain't soldiers anymore, man.
我们不再是士兵了 老兄
I remember thinking
我一直在想
I could have just stayed there.
我本来可以呆在那里的
Just forget finding the squad.
别想着找大部队
I mean...
就是
I think, like, that was like the--
我觉得 好像 就像是
it was the last time shit felt right for me, bro.
那算是我最后一次交好运吧
You mean combat.
那可是战争
Would you ever go back to it?
你会再回去吗
I don't think so.
我觉得不会
Didn't think I'd stay on as long as I did.
没法再像之前那样呆那么久了
And then it was hard to see coming home, you know?
再说去了也有可能怕回家
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么
Them three days.
那三天
I think about you, man. Stop it.
我在想你 别说了
Why? What if I don't want to forget, huh?
为什么 如果我不想忘记呢
Dude, you should go.
哥们 你该走了
I'm out. Hey, look.
别找我了 听我说
Don't pretend, all right? Don't pre--
别装了 好吗 别装
Fuck you, asshole.
操♥你♥妈♥ 你这个混♥蛋♥
Woodrugh, I'm sorry, man.
伍德拉夫 我很抱歉
I didn't mean for that.
我不是故意的
I'm sorry, man. I'm drunk.
对不起哥们 我醉了
I am drunk. I'm sorry.
我醉了 抱歉
City traffic cams came back.
城市交通监控画面发来了
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表