剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Real estate.
房♥地♥产♥
Property adjacent to the rail line.
临近铁路线的不动产
How long did you know him?
你认识他多久了
Started working with him the last few years.
这几年开始合作的
He was here when we moved out of the city.
我们搬出市区时他就在这儿
They stole a hidden camera
他们枪击我之后偷走了一个
after they shot me.
针眼摄像头
Hard drive. Boggles the mind what might be on it.
硬盘 让人不禁好奇里面有些什么
Like I said, I'm gonna put off the stridency.
我说了 这个问题我会处理
Well, you do that, Frank.
那交给你了 弗兰克
Is Ray hurt? What happened?
雷受伤了吗 怎么回事
Somebody murdered him.
有人想谋杀他
The Mayor of Vinci lives in Bel-Air?
芬奇市长住在贝尔艾尔区
Are you Betty Chessani?
你是贝蒂·切桑尼吗
We're state police, ma'am.
我们是州警 夫人
Veronica Chessani.
是维拉妮卡·切桑尼
I'm Betty's stepmother.
我是贝蒂的继母
Mrs. Chessani, do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
切桑尼夫人 介意我们问您几个问题吗
Did you know Ben Caspere, the Vinci City Manager?
你认识本·卡斯珀雷 市政执行官吗
Only a little.
算认识吧
A dinner party I meet him once.
在晚宴上见过一次
You guys have a party last night?
你们昨天开派对了吗
No.
没有
Is medicine for my eyes.
是治眼睛的药
Hello.
你好啊
Do you remember Mr. Caspere and your husband
你是否记得卡斯珀雷先生和你丈夫
ever talking late at night?
有没有夜谈过
No, I don't think.
应该没有过
Have you talked to Austin?
你们问过奥斯丁了吗
He say okay for you coming here?
他有说你们可以来吗
Sure.
当然
We're checking because Mr. Caspere kept an apartment in the city
我们来询问是因为卡斯珀雷先生在市里
and his phone records show a lot of phone calls
有套房♥子 而他的电♥话♥记录显示
coming to this house.
有多次向这里来电
One, 2:00 A.M.
有次是凌晨两点
I-- I don't-- I don't know.
不 不清楚
I don't pay attention.
我不关注这些
Is upstairs line. Business.
是楼上的电♥话♥ 都是生意上的事
So how long have you been married to Mr. Chessani?
您和切桑尼先生结婚多久了
Mayor Chessani.
是切桑尼市长
Never mister,
别叫我先生
he says.
他总说
For a year.
一年了
And how'd you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的
A party.
派对上
Hey.
你好
Everything all right?
没事吧
And stay down there, you dumb bitch.
就待在下面吧 笨女人
I tell you to keep these whores from my house.
我说了别让这些妓♥女♥进我家
Yo, Ronnie, who the fuck these people?
罗妮 这都谁啊
State police. Cover yourself.
州警 请穿上衣服
Got a warrant?
有搜查令吗
Why you hurt me like this, huh?
你为什么要这样伤害我
Yo, why don't you chug a pot of coffee?
你能弄壶咖啡去吗
Take a Xanax and chill your ass.
吃片阿普唑仑镇静一下去
Bodine on his way down. I called him.
博丁马上来 我打给他了
People ain't happy with y'all goose-stepping up in here.
没人喜欢你们来这儿假正经
You knew Ben Caspere?
你认识本·卡斯珀雷吗
Nah, some old guy who worked with my pops.
不认识 我老爸手下的一个老家伙吧
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Who left door open?
是谁没关门
Where'd you pick up that accent?
你这口音哪里来的
Accent?
口音
You racist woman.
你这女人真是种族主义者
I admit, it's a total put-on.
我承认 我是故意装的
Different roles for different jobs.
不同的工作要扮演不同角色
I have a lot of friends.
我朋友很多
And what is it you do?
那你的工作是什么
Specialty events.
特殊项目
I am an organizer.
我是一个组织者
What kind of events?
组织什么活动
All kinds.
各种各样的
Now, if you'll excuse me...
现在 不好意思
y'all best to get stepping 'fore my man Bodine
你们最好在我的伙计博丁来之前消失
come in here with a lawyer, chew your asses out.
小心他带的律师把你们骂得狗血淋头
You ain't got no jurisdiction coming in here.
你们无权进来
Burst capillaries, cholesterol terrible,
毛细血管爆裂 胆固醇很糟糕
your liver is redlining.
你的肝脏已经超负荷了
Can I ask how much you drink in an average week?
我能问问你一周喝多少酒吗
All I can.
能喝多少喝多少
Drugs?
嗑药吗
A few.
一点点
And I'll just go out on a limb here
我还是直说吧
and guess that your diet isn't particularly healthy.
我猜你的饮食也不是特别健康
Well, this,
好吧 这个
you know, had me thinking about, uh...
让我觉得我该
changing some things.
做些改变
Well, it's certainly possible to live with unhealthy habits,
人当然可以不健康的生活
but it helps if you don't have every one under the sun.
但如果没有这些坏习惯会更好
Am I cleared?
我没事了吗
I'd take a couple days,
如果是我会休息几天
but, yeah, you're cleared.
不过是的 你没事了
Burris says to clear you at any rate.
伯里斯说无论如何都要让你走
Great. All right, see you.
太棒了 好的 再见
Can I ask you something, Mr. Velcoro?
我能问你一句话吗 维尔克鲁先生
Do you want to live?
你想活着吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Vertical mall.
垂直商城
What do you need, Frank?
你想要什么 弗兰克
Gratitude, for starters.
首先是感激
Frank, you know I'm grateful.
弗兰克 你知道我一直都很感激你
I've told you.
我告诉过你的
Gratitude you can count.
实际点的感激
Frank, what I pulled together to take your shares back,
弗兰克 我为了买♥♥回你手上的股份所做的事
no one else would have paid what I did.
没人可以做到这个地步
And I'm grateful
我也很感激
with the rail corridor stuff.
铁路走廊的事
It's great.
非常棒
Thank you.
谢谢你
How many times do you expect to be paid for the same thing?
你还想为同一件事要多少次钱
Every month.
每个月
25% of your net.
你的净利润的四分之一
I-- I already paid you. Come on, man.
我已经付过你钱了 拜托 兄弟
You moved on.
都是过去的事了
Things change.
事情有了变化
If they change for me, they can change for you.
如果我的事情有变化 你的也可以有
Things are good right now.
现在一切都风平浪静
That's good.
那很好
Maybe one day the teamsters, your electrical workers,
但也许有一天你的卡车司机 电气工人
they get a problem with this site.
开始对这个工地有意见
Probity Loan that loaned you that money
诚实信贷贷给你的那些钱
that lets you buy into this gravy train,
你用来买♥♥下这块肥地的钱
they're gonna call back the note
当他们决定收回这笔钱时
and you'll need a friend,
你会需要一位朋友的
which is what I'm offering you.
这正是我能提供给你的
How's Mary and the boys?
玛丽和男孩们怎么样了
She stood by you, huh?
她很支持你吧
You like the schools in Tarzana?
你喜欢塔桑纳的学校吗
I want weekend deliveries.
我要周末送货
And those electrician fucks,
那些该死的电工们
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表