剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
It's been 66 days since the alleged murderers
距涉嫌杀死芬奇市政执行官本·卡斯珀雷的疑犯
of Vinci City Manager Ben Caspere engaged police
与警方交火已经过去66天了
in one of the deadliest shoot-outs in state history.
这场交火是本州史上最激烈的枪战之一
The so-called Vinci Massacre
司法部长盖尔多夫决定
was determined closed by Attorney General Geldof,
这起被称为"芬奇大屠♥杀♥"的案子正式结案
who used the conference to announce his candidacy for governor.
他还利用这次会议宣布了自己参选州长的消息
Benjamin Caspere was a corrupt individual
本杰明·卡斯珀雷是一个腐♥败♥分子
and he was killed by the dangerous psychopaths
而他被一群危险的疯子杀死
who engineered the tragedy in Vinci.
正是这群疯子制♥造♥了芬奇的这场悲剧
In examining how to protect the state's most overlooked places,
在研究如何保护这个本州最被忽视的地方时
I can finally only come to one conclusion.
我最终得出的唯一结论是
No comment yet from the Governor.
目前州长还未对此作出回应
In other news, construction is expected to break ground
另一则新闻 州中♥央♥铁路
next week on the state's central rail line.
预计将于下周破土动工
Help you with something?
有什么能帮你的吗
Security, hmm?
当保安啊
Frank Semyon.
弗兰克·谢苗
Stick with what you know.
你还是关心你自己的事吧
You didn't have to quit. I told you that.
你没必要辞职的 我跟你说过
None of that went down right.
事情越来越不对劲
State came in.
州里下来调查
Better to walk before they make you run.
我觉得还是及时抽身的好
We'd have helped you with that.
我们本来会帮你的
Geldof closed the case. You're clear.
盖尔多夫宣布结案 你没事了
He's saying the Mexicans did Caspere?
他说是墨西哥人杀了卡斯珀雷吗
Anybody come to you asking about that?
有人来找你问过这些事吗
Caspere, the Mexicans?
卡斯珀雷 还有那些墨西哥人的事
You and Teague, he talk to you much
你和蒂格 你们两个一起工作的时候
when you were working together?
他跟你说过什么吗
What did you come here for, Lieutenant?
你来是为了什么 副队长
Learned some things about Dixon.
听说了些有关狄克逊的事
Wondered if you knew anything.
想知道你了解些什么
Anything about what things?
关于什么的事
He had a lot of photographs, some other stuff.
他有很多照片 还有些别的
Might've been into some people.
也许在调查谁
Bought another Charger.
又买♥♥了辆道奇战马啊
Yeah.
是啊
I --
我...
I appreciate a good rut.
喜欢大马力车
Well, I gotta tell you-- sorry about this--
我很抱歉地通知你...
but these row houses
这房♥子是专门
are reserved for municipal employees.
供市政雇员居住的
And now that you're not one...
而现在你已经不再是了...
You fucking evicting me?
你居然要赶我走吗
Hey, I got them to give you 60 days.
我说服他们给你60天的时间
And I wanted to come tell you myself.
而且我还亲自来通知你
Come on, Ray,
别这样 雷
you don't want to live here anymore.
你本来也不想再住在这里了
I gotta go to work.
我得去上班了
Sure.
当然
Gracias.
谢谢
This is short 200.
这还差两百块
I told you about this.
我跟你说过的
What do I tell Mr. Frank?
你让我怎么跟弗兰克先生交代
If he can buy beer, he can pay the rent.
他既然买♥♥得起啤酒 就该付得起房♥租
Tell him to have it tomorrow
告诉他宽限到明天
or I'll put you on an ICE bus.
再凑不上我就得让移♥民♥局带你们走了
Okay.
好
Jesus Christ.
老天啊
Sexual harassment's a political tool.
所谓性骚扰不过是种政♥治♥手段罢了
You pay a compliment, a chick lawyers up.
你说几句赞美的话 就有小妞跑去找律师
That shit's about looks, too.
这些破事还取决于长相
Difference between something like what I'm here for and flirting
是被送到这里来还是能跟美女调情
is how good-looking a dude is.
完全取决于男人长得有多帅
How's that fucking fair?
这他妈的公平吗
Now, this reflex to project blame upon the victim
这种将责任推卸到受害人身上的习惯
is going against the sorts of habits we want to encourage.
正是我们不提倡的
Detective Bezzerides, how do you feel about your actions?
贝泽莱斯警探 你对自己的行为怎么看
Can I just ask, what the fuck are you doing here?
恕我问一句 你来这里干什么
Who wouldn't want her sexually harassing you? Am I right?
谁不想被她性骚扰呢 对不对
See, that kind of thing there
注意 在这提那样的事
could be considered inappropriate.
不太合适
What? It was a compliment.
怎么会 这是赞美
Oh, it's all right. It's all right.
没事 不要紧
I understand.
我理解
But I don't know.
但我不知道
I mean, what can I say? I...
我不知道说些什么 我...
just really like big dicks.
真的很喜欢大鸡鸡
Yeah.
是的
It's not just length.
不仅是长度
Everybody's always talking length, but-- it's fine.
人们总是说长度 但是... 那其实还好
I mean, girth, too.
我是说 粗细也很重要
I really want to have trouble handcuffing the thing, like.
我真的希望那玩意够粗 粗到抓不过来
Um, I'm not sure--
我不太确定...
you know, that might be taken--
那可能会被...
What?
什么
I thought you wanted me to share.
我以为你想让我分享感受
This is a safe circle right?
这是一个安全圈 对吗
Hell, yes, it is. Hey, let her share, man.
是的没错 让她分享 伙计
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊 是啊
This man just received a commendation for bravery
这位年轻人刚刚受到表扬
for one of the worst firefights
他在洛杉矶县历史上
in LA County history.
最残酷的枪战之一中表现英勇
I don't think anyone would argue
我认为伍德拉夫先生的杀人本领
Mr.Woodrugh's facility for killing.
无人可以质疑
All right, damn it--
行了 该死
We're amenable to putting this entire matter behind us.
我们愿意把这整件事抛之脑后
I just want to forget that this terrible thing ever happened
我只想忘记这一切曾经发生过
and get on with getting my life back.
让我的生活步入正轨
I did not do anything.
我什么都没做
And I am innocent.
我是无辜的
Black Mountain. Pandhar village.
黑山行动 潘德哈尔村
I wasn't there.
我没在那儿
I wasn't at Pandhar.
我不在潘德哈尔
How many men did you kill then?
你在那儿杀了多少人
How many at Vinci?
在芬奇又杀了多少人
We want any violation involving this incident dropped.
我们要求撤销对这起事件中所有违规行为的调查
And we want Miss Lindel's earlier probation violation expunged.
同时撤除林德尔小姐之前缓刑违规的记录
That was your publicist, right?
那是你的公♥关♥人员做的事 对吗
Got the tabloids to try smearing him?
让小报诋毁他
And now you feel okay about dropping the allegation?
现在你又觉得可以放弃指控了
I've learned a lot in therapy.
在治疗中我学到了很多
I'm listening to my higher power.
我现在听从高阶力量
I saved lives in Vinci.
我救了芬奇市民
Oh, and did they fully account for
他们对事件中被杀市民
whose bullets killed those civilians?
负全责是吗
Yeah, they did.
是的 他们的责任
I just don't want what happened to me
我只是不想发生在我身上的事
to happen to anybody else.
也发生在其他人身上
Detective Woodrugh works insurance fraud now.
现在伍德拉夫警探在处理保险欺诈
So you got him off the street.
所以你让他离职了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Are we still talking?
我们还继续谈吗
You're going for the deal, so take it.
你们想要交易 那就接受它
She is a fucking liar.
她就是个该死的骗子
I think we're past all the name-calling.
我们别骂人了
We could still pursue a civil case, Mr.Woodrugh.
我们可以继续民事诉讼 伍德拉夫先生
Detective Woodrugh.
是伍德拉夫警探
Rate's changed.
价格在变
I need you to offer me an old-times'-sake price.
我需要你给我一个友情价
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表