剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
I was always grateful for your help.
我一直很感激你对我的帮助
You heard about Ray?
你听说关于雷的事情了吗
It's a frame-up.
那是诬陷
He'll be back here,
要是一切顺利的话
everything goes all right.
他会回到这里来的
They're gonna need transport to Mexico.
你需要送他们去墨西哥
They?
他们
Him and a woman.
他和一个女人
What is going on? I heard about the poker room.
怎么回事 我听说牌室的事了
Everything's ending.
一切都结束了
Time to wake up.
该面对现实了
Don't turn around
不要回头
or I'll cut you in half before the show even starts.
不然我会在好戏开始之前把你砍成两半
Just listen closely.
仔细听好
You're fucking this up, kid.
你把这一切都搞砸了 孩子
Who are you?
你是谁
The guy you blasted with a fucking shotgun
你戴着你的小鸟面具
in your little bird mask.
用散♥弹♥枪♥轰的那个家伙
That was Caspere's. Sick fuck.
那是卡斯珀雷的 操
Could have killed you.
我本来可以杀了你的
Well, you don't need to worry about that right now.
你现在不用操心这一点了
I know what they did.
我知道他们做了什么
Why you're here. You know what they did?
你为什么来这 你知道他们做了什么
To my father? To me and my sister?
对我父亲 对我和我妹妹都做了些什么吗
Executed.
他们杀了我父亲
Turned my sister into a whore.
把我妹妹变成一个妓♥女♥
I know everything.
我都知道
I want them, too.
我也想抓住他们
But suicide ain't gonna get that.
但自杀是没有用的
You want revenge?
你想报仇吗
Drag their shit out into the light.
把他们的丑事都公诸于众
They won't get punished.
他们不会得到惩罚的
I am the blade and the bullet.
那些事都是我出面做的
Then listen carefully to me.
仔细听我说
The hard drive is in this bag.
硬盘在这个包里
Lot of interesting things on there.
里面有很多"有趣"的东西
A man with this, buy himself a lot of juice.
有它在手 可以捞到不少好处
What?
怎么了
What, a wire?
怎么 怕有窃听器
See, I don't need a wire, Chief.
我不需要窃听器 局长
I got plenty of insurance.
我有好多保险
What I need is a payout.
我只需要把帐结清
The land documents.
土地文件呢
They're in the bag, too.
都在包里
The man who wanted to meet, he killed Caspere?
要求见面的这个人 是他杀了卡斯珀雷吗
Correct.
是的
One of the Osterman kids.
他是奥斯特曼的一个孩子
All grown up.
已经长大了
Where is he now?
他现在在哪儿
In a Vinci landfill.
芬奇的一个垃圾站里
I got copies of everything.
我复印了所有的东西
Something happens to me on the way out,
如果我出去时发生了什么不测
that shit hits the cloud.
就都曝光了
News agencies.
等着见报吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
Any chance you brought the stones?
你把钻石带来了吗
Plastic. Had I known you were coming,
塑料的 如果知道你要来
we could have made different arrangements.
就把真的带来了
I want out from under.
我要彻底退出
I want my name cleared.
把我的案底洗清
For the hard drive and land documents?
从硬盘和土地文件里吗
And Bezzerides?
那贝泽莱斯呢
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Fuck should I know?
我怎么会知道
She and that woodrugh guy both thought I did Davis.
她和那个伍德拉夫都以为我杀了戴维斯
Think I've been working for you the whole time.
以为我一直都在为你工作
Too bad you weren't.
真可惜你没有
Honestly, Ray, nobody had an idea you were this competent.
真的 雷 没人想到你这么能干
You all bought your way into Vinci with the stones.
你用钻石买♥♥通了进入芬奇高层的路
Caspere made a deal with Chessani.
卡斯珀雷和切桑尼做了笔交易
Ben had a talent for dissembling.
本非常善于掩盖罪行
And Dixon?
狄克逊呢
He wasted his part of the take, yeah?
他分的钱都挥霍了吧
He was looking to, what, blackmail you guys for a new piece?
他想干吗 再敲诈你们一笔吗
Where is this going, ray?
你到底想说什么 雷
Amarilla. The shoot-out.
阿马里拉 那次枪战
How did that happen?
那到底是怎么回事
He may have gotten a tip about the raid.
他可能知道抢劫的事
Closed everything out, didn't it?
后患全都除了 不是吗
Now you got a piece of that central corridor.
现在铁路项目你分了一笔
You know Chessani's dead, right?
你知道切桑尼已经死了吧
Not the Chessani I work for.
我又不给他卖♥♥命
Cut the shit, Ray.
直说吧 雷
Whatever happened in '92 isn't the issue.
92年发生的事并不是问题
You want clear, we put this on Bezzerides.
你想洗白 就把这栽给贝泽莱斯
Geldof is already on board.
盖尔多夫已经加入了
No sudden movements, son.
动作别太大 孩子
You're public enemy number one.
你现在是头号♥公敌
Don't even need a reason to vaporize you.
要让你消失甚至不需要理由
Couldn't you have just taken the stones?
你就不能收了钻石了事吗
Way back?
之前的时候
Did you have to kill those people?
你非得杀那些人吗
The Osterman woman had been seeing Ben for years.
奥斯特曼家的女人和本交往多年了
She was pregnant and she knew things.
她怀孕了而且她知道真♥相♥
When he tried to break it off, she threatened him.
他想分手的时候 她威胁他
Ben didn't even want the first kid, much less another one.
第一个孩子本就不想要 不用说第二个了
The first one?
第一个孩子
The girl. The little one.
女孩 小的那个
That was Ben's illegitimate daughter.
那是本的私生女
Downstairs! Oh, my god! Go!
下楼 天哪 快走
No! Move, move!
不 快走 走
Out of the way!
闪开
We met?
我们见过吗
You're a cop, right?
你是警♥察♥ 对吗
Lady cop.
女警♥察♥
What gave me away? The tits?
怎么看出来的 胸吗
I meant you're a lady. You have dignity.
我是说你是位女士 你有尊严
You like Ray?
你喜欢雷吗
I like Ray.
我喜欢雷
Sure that means a lot to him.
这肯定对他很重要
Relationships are important.
感情很重要
Maybe you disagree.
也许你不同意
You take this Venezuela deal we're talking,
你接受我们提到的委内瑞拉的交易
you make it to Barquisimeto,
到巴基西梅托
there'll be this lady there in two weeks
两周后会有一位女士在那儿
at this park.
在一个公园
El Obelisco.
方尖碑
Her name is Jordan.
她叫乔丹
If she's there and I'm not,
如果她到了而我不在
maybe you can give her a message.
也许你能帮我捎个信
What's that?
什么信
Tell her I wanted to be there.
告诉她我想去的
And that story we told, it's still true.
还有我们讲的那个故事 仍然是真的
Talk to you a minute?
能和你聊会儿吗
Venezuela works. Shit extradition.
可以去委内瑞拉 引渡超级麻烦
We could have good lives.
可以活得好好的
Well, I don't have much choice at this point.
反正我这时候也没得选
Anaheim went to shit.
阿纳海姆市没救了
Yeah, but a heist?
可至于抢劫吗
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表