剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Listen, there's some word
还有些话我想和你说
you got gambling debts.
你还有一些赌债
That comes up, they'll want to look at your bank records.
如果这事被捅出来 你的银行记录就要被调查
I'd straighten them out if you can.
这事我能替你摆平 但你得消停点
Does this have anything to do with that mayor?
这是不是那市长在搞鬼
Vinci? Chessani?
芬奇的切桑尼市长
Look, I don't care who you sleep with
你和谁上♥床♥我不管
so long as you find them outside this department.
只要不是咱们警局的人就行
Ani, come on.
安妮
You know as well as I do
咱俩都清楚
no grown woman in her right mind would date a cop.
心智成熟点的姑娘谁和警♥察♥约会啊
You're gonna leave just like that?
你就这么走人了吗
Not allowed in the building.
人家不让我进去
And it never hit you
你之前难道就没想过
this might come back some way you don't like?
可能会出事吗
You talked to them?
是不是你和他们说的
They asked questions. And Mercer, really?
是他们来问我的 你竟然和默瑟搞 天哪
This has to do with you and me, doesn't it?
你是说我应该和你上♥床♥ 对吧
Hey, I didn't slap no complaint on you.
我可没去投诉你
Forget my fucking busted marriage.
再说我也是离了婚的
Oh, your marriage was busted years ago.
是啊 您可是多年前就离了婚
Or you never would have been in that hotel.
否则也不会去旅馆找我了
You didn't even give it a chance.
你当初连个机会都不给我
There was no chance.
压根就没有机会
Fuck!
操
Fuck this, partner.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 搭档
Fuck off.
滚蛋吧你
Fuck off? I've been a friend to you.
你让我滚蛋 我可是你朋友
With friends like these...
谁稀罕你这种朋友
Call came in from an El Monte pawnshop.
艾尔蒙特市一家当铺有消息了
Irina Rulfo.
伊丽娜·鲁尔福
Priors-- solicitation, possession.
有卖♥♥淫 非法持有枪♥械♥等前科
Who's your fucking Sherlock now? Right.
看看今天的神探是谁 对
She pawned the stuff taken from Caspere's house.
她把从卡斯珀雷那里拿来的东西当了
No history of B&E or assault, but...
没有非法入侵或攻击他人的前科
Ledo Amarilla. Priors for assault, B&E,
莱多·阿马里拉 有伤害罪 非法入侵
pandering, possession of a deadly weapon.
拉皮条及持有致命武器的前科
We had prints run ASAP.
我们立马比对了指纹
Jewelry came back with Caspere's,
在珠宝上发现了卡斯珀雷
Rulfo's and Amarilla's prints.
鲁尔福和阿马里拉的指纹
This is real?
真的吗
APBs out in Los Angeles and Ventura County.
已在洛杉矶和文图拉发了全境通告
Our job now is to locate
我们目前的任务是找到
and arrest on the charges of murder.
并逮捕该谋杀案的嫌疑犯
Idea, of course,
他们的套路应该是
is that chica was turning tricks with Caspere.
那个小妞上门给卡斯珀雷提供服务
Got a look at how he lived.
看看他能有多少钱
Ledo and possible accomplices
莱多 可能还有帮凶
tortured him for his valuables.
折磨他 找他要值钱的东西
We've got known KAs for Ledo and Irina listed.
我们列了莱多和伊丽娜经常活动的地方
Let's check them out.
去查看一下
Hit up working girls
找那里的妓♥女♥打听点
for anything about Irina and Caspere.
跟伊丽娜和卡斯珀雷有关的消息
Dixon, follow up with canvass.
狄克逊 仔细跟进
Split those KAs up with the other dicks.
和其他探员一起分工调查这些区域
Woodrugh, work prosts looking for Irina.
伍德拉夫 负责寻找伊丽娜
Anything come from hookerland?
妓♥女♥乐园网那边有什么消息吗
Tascha was a hooker. Hasn't been around.
塔莎做过妓♥女♥ 最近不在这边
Rumors of elite parties Caspere might have attended.
卡斯珀雷可能参加了传言中的奢华派对
High-end girls. That's about it.
高端鸡 就这些
All right, well, we got this to focus on anyway.
好吧 反正也得查这个
His name is Ledo Amarilla.
他名叫莱多·阿马里拉
Mexican.
墨西哥人
Guy's a pimp.
皮条客
Pawnshop has one of his girls
他手下的一个妞
selling Caspere's stuff.
把卡斯珀雷的东西当了
So he's pawning shit.
靠当东西赚钱
May be safe to say this guy ain't got my money.
可以肯定地说 我的钱不在他那
Not unless Caspere had it in a suitcase at his fuck pad.
除非卡斯珀雷把钱装箱子里亲自送过去
What the fuck would this spic have to do with Stan?
这个老墨跟斯坦的事有什么关系
What happened to Stan?
斯坦出什么事了
So I'm getting back into some things.
我要干回老本行了
Got my club again.
重掌夜店
Some other stuff.
还有些别的行当
Thought that was behind you.
过去的不是都过去了吗
I thought being poor was behind me, too.
我还以为没钱的日子也过去了呢
That shit never leaves you.
永远过不去的
Doesn't matter how much money you make.
无论你赚了多少钱都没用
I'm enjoying this soberish you
我喜欢清醒的你
where your head doesn't dip and fall when I talk.
听我说话的时候 脑袋不会跌下去
Things I got coming,
后面的事
I could use you in a fuller capacity.
我需要你全力以赴
Maybe it's time to put this cop shit to bed.
是不是该脱下这身警服了
Come with me.
跟我♥干♥
I'm not muscle, Frank.
我不是打手 弗兰克
You're smart.
你很聪明
Keep your head out the bottle.
别再喝酒了
It's just...
只不过...
all your talent's going to waste.
你的全部才华都要被浪费了
In the things I'm planning...
跟我计划干的事比...
black rage goes a long way.
暴打黑人可差远了
A long way to where?
差多少
Sometimes your worst self
有时候最坏的你
is your best self.
也是最好的你
You know what I'm saying?
懂我的意思吗
I wanted to give you this.
我想把这个给你
It's your grandfather's.
这是你爷爷的
I thought you should have it.
我觉得应该送你
You know, remember me with.
看到它就能想起我
Are you going away?
你要离开这里了吗
And don't let mom or Richard see that.
别让你妈妈和理查德看到
All right? You hide it.
好吗 你藏好了
You can look at it when you want to remember me.
你想要想起我的时候就可以看看
It's Grandpa's.
这是爷爷的
Yeah, my father,
是的 我父亲
me, you.
我 你
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Where you come from,
你从哪里来
that'll mean something to you one day.
总有一天会对你很重要
Okay.
好的
All right.
行了
Chad?
查德
Chad, what are you doing out there? Come back inside.
查德 你在那干什么 快进来
Just a minute.
等一下
Looks like maybe we got an answer here.
看来我们有答案了
Ledo Amarilla.
莱多·阿马里拉
A pimp.
一个皮条客
Some Santa Muerte association.
在什么死亡圣神的组织
And this was Mexico?
这是在墨西哥
Find this fuck.
找到这个混♥蛋♥
He owes me a long conversation.
我得和他好好谈谈
Come back with hard targets.
把人带回来
You stay.
你留下
I'm looking for an outside read,
我想听听别人意见
events, and you go out of pocket?
找找门路 你给我玩失踪
You know how I can get with a girl.
我一跟姑娘搞就忘
Pull myself together and Ivar's banging on my door about Stan.
好不容易清醒了 伊瓦就在门外骂斯坦
You and Osip talked a while when he was at the Soho.
奥涩普在苏荷的时候你和他聊了一会
When he showed up, he was pleased to see you.
他来了之后 见到你的时候很高兴
I don't know what that's supposed to mean.
我不知道那是什么意思
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表