剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
they thought we should take you out.
认为我们应该干掉你
I said, "Frank Semyon understands business.
我跟他们说 弗兰克·谢苗懂生意
He'll adjust."
他会识时务
So what are my prospects? Straight up.
那我的未来到底是什么 直说吧
You can manage the day-to-day of the casino and the club.
你可以继续管理赌场和俱乐部
We put you on salary.
我们给你发工资
I said, "Frank knows clubs."
我说 弗兰克懂经营俱乐部
I had ideas of getting out of this, you know.
可是我还打算洗手不干了呢
There's no such thing for you, Frank.
你没这个选择 弗兰克
That world isn't yours. You manage clubs.
那世界不适合你 你就是经营俱乐部的
In time, we find something new to build on.
不久 我们还会有更多生意
Well, what can I say to that?
我还有什么好说的呢
After all, no fighting what you can't change.
毕竟 没法改变的事也就不必抗争
Look, I ain't lasted this long without some knowledge
我能干这么久完全得幸于
of my own limitations.
我有自知之明
And it is my hope th we can fucking build on this.
我希望我们能以此合作
Going into the future.
走向未来
Velcoro. What's up, man?
维尔克鲁 怎么了 伙计
I wanted to call.
就是想给你打个电♥话♥
I think--
我觉得
I ain't told anybody about this other...
我跟任何人都没提起过一件
thing.
事
But somebody sent me these pictures.
有人给我发了些照片
Pictures of me.
我的照片
What, of our thing?
什么 我们的事吗
No, it's something else. This is mine.
不 别的照片 我的私事
I think I might be walking into something.
我猜我可能被下套了
Then don't.
那就钻出来
I'll call you back. Listen, hold on. Wait...
我等下打给你 你先等等...
What the fuck is this?
这是怎么回事
Orders. I gotta take your gun.
命令在身 把你的枪给我
Don't make a scene of it. You got eyes all over you.
别想惹麻烦 周围有人盯着你呢
Come on, I can get you through this.
走吧 跟我走
Black Mountain?
你是黑山的吗
Not anymore.
不是
Ares Security. We rebranded.
阿瑞斯安全行动 我们改了名字
We just service one client now-- Catalast Group.
我们现在只为一个客户服务 卡特拉斯特集团
When you got in touch, what was that?
你找上我时是想干什么
I had orders to check on you.
就是查你
After all that press stuff,
媒体上那么多事
make sure you kept confidentiality.
得确保你能保密
This is your situation. I didn't make it.
这是你自找的 和我可没关系
Let's go.
走吧
They just want to talk.
他们只想和你说几句话
That was Woodrugh.
是伍德拉夫打来的
Something's up with him.
他惹上事儿了
What? I don't know.
什么事 我也不知道
He said thing's up he'd call me back.
反正他说有事 还说会打回来
We need an exit strategy. Get out of the country.
我们得想好后路 准备跑路
There's no way they'll let us go to trial.
他们不可能让这案子上法庭的
You hear me?
你听到我说话没啊
Vera said this girl's name was Laura.
维拉说这女的叫劳拉
Does she look-- she look familiar?
你看她觉得眼熟吗
I swear, there's something-
我总觉得哪里怪怪的
No. Her name is Erica.
她叫艾丽卡
From the city manager's office.
是市政执行官办公室的
She was Caspere's secretary.
她就是卡斯珀雷的秘书
You met her on the movie set. Yeah.
你和她在拍电影那儿见过面 没错
Woodrugh said one of the orphans in that robbery,
伍德拉夫说那起抢劫案留下的其中一个孤儿
her name was Laura. Laura.
那人就叫劳拉 劳拉
You got it?
找到了吗
Yeah, it's here.
嗯 在这儿呢
Let me see.
让我看看
I don't know. What do you think?
不好说 你觉得呢
You've been looking for information about me, son.
你一直都在找我 小子
Here's your chance to ask.
今天就给你个机会提问
All right, Mr. Paterson.
好的 帕特森先生
Thank you.
谢谢
No, this was very helpful.
不 您已经帮到我了
Moved out of the apartment six weeks ago.
她六周前搬家了
Quit the city manager's office around that time.
差不多也是那时候辞的职
Woodrugh could do a trace on her. Credit cards, whatever.
让伍德拉夫查她吧 查查信♥用♥卡♥什么的
Figure out where she went.
查清楚她去过哪儿
Let me try him again.
我再给他打个电♥话♥
Voicemail.
还是语♥音♥信箱
What now?
那现在怎么办
Ride it out till morning.
等到明早
Guess we'll wait for Woodrugh.
伍德拉夫回来再说吧
We got a gas leak spilling into the AC.
有气体泄露进了空调系统
Need to clear the place for three hours or so.
需要清场大约三个小时
Are you serious? Just fucking do it.
你说真的 照做就行
Everybody out.
所有人出去
Ladies and gentlemen, due to a sudden safety issue,
女士们先生们 由于突发安全问题
we need to request that you cash out your chips
我们需要你们兑换手中的筹码
and vacate the premises.
然后离开场地
These tunnels exist under the entire city.
这些隧♥道♥存在于整个城市之下
Most people don't know that.
大多数人都不知道
The pictures of you two were a happy coincidence
你们两个的照片是我们
we came across when clearing Detective Dixon's apartment.
在清理迪克逊探员的公♥寓♥时的意外发现
Apparently he was keeping an eye on you.
显然他一直在监视你们
Teague always had a nose for secrets.
蒂格对秘密总是特别敏感
If you had just been honest about who you are,
如果你能诚实面对自己
nobody'd be able to run you.
没人能操控你
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧
And this is what?
这是要干什么
Some documents were stolen from a private gathering
在蒙特利的私人聚会上
of citizens in Monterey.
有一些文件被偷了
I believe you have these documents.
我相信那些文件在你那里
Do not bother lying.
不用掩饰了
Not on me.
不在我这
Velcoro? Bezzerides?
维尔克鲁 贝泽莱斯
Where are they?
他们在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
Velcoro has the papers. He's turning them into the feds.
维尔克鲁有那些文件 他要上交给联调局
But I can call him.
但是我能联♥系♥他
We set up a meeting.
我们安排一场会面
But I skate.
我溜走
And I get every fucking copy of those pictures.
然后去搞到所有那些照片
That's accommodating. Maybe too much.
你真好 好得过头了
Velcoro don't mean shit to me.
维尔克鲁对我来说屁都不是
This fuck-up dragging down.
我是被拖进来的
He had me look you up.
是他让我调查你
Davis used all of us and she's fucking dead.
戴维斯利用了我们所有人 结果她妈的死了
The other, this Ventura dyke,
其他的 文图拉的死拉拉
she's been on my ass from the jump.
从一开始我就烦她
I could give a shit about either of them.
我一点都不在乎他们任何人
Call Ray. Set a meeting.
打给雷 安排会面
Osip wants to know where is gas leak.
奥涩普想知道哪里的气体泄漏了
It's...
在
I'm just tired.
我只是累了
There.
就是这个
I want to go to bed now.
我想去睡觉了
That's "Splendor in the Grass."
这是《草中的光辉》
I love that one.
我喜欢这部电影
Looks old.
看上去很老
It is.
是的
Sad.
真伤感
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.
晚安 睡个好觉 别让虫咬了
Good night.
晚安
I don't get any service down here.
这儿搜不到任何信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表