剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe they took her out to the cabin?
也许他们也把她带到小木屋里去了
No, she wasn't dumb like Tascha.
不 她没塔莎那么蠢
Look, can I just get a ride?
我能搭个车吗
Or call somebody?
或者打个电♥话♥
Your sister's on her way.
你姐姐在来的路上
What the fuck?
搞什么
You don't think my sister's fucked up?
你不觉得我姐姐她自己都一团糟吗
The way she waits hand
看她那样殷勤地伺候
and foot on that panty-sniffing motherfucker?
那个闻内♥裤♥的变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
Better than being strung out.
总比吸毒好
Yo, I have a place.
我有住的地方
I got nice things.
我能买♥♥好东西
I had a good thing with Tony and his people.
我和托尼以及他的人关系很好
Maybe... and this is just a thought,
也许 只是一说
maybe you were put on earth for more than fucking.
也许你生下来除了操还有别的事可干
Everything is fucking.
一切都很操蛋
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
No, stop. I am not going with you.
不 停下 我不会和你走的
Fuck your pervertido husband.
你那个变♥态♥丈夫
He's different now.
他已经改了
You need to lay low, Vera.
你得保持低调 维拉
Stay with your sister. I'll let you know when it's safe.
和你姐姐待在一起 安全了我会通知你
Till then, you're in danger.
在那之前 你都很危险
You fucking putas. You put me in danger.
臭婊♥子♥ 是你让我陷入危险的
And I'm the only one who can get you out.
我也是唯一一个能帮你脱险的人
You reach out to those men,
你要是联♥系♥那些人
I'll let them know you talked to a cop
我会让他们知道你和警♥察♥谈过了
and they'll int a cabin with you.
他们会把你也带进小木屋的
You motherfuckers.
混♥蛋♥
Holy fuck.
天啊
Shit.
操
Late today.
今天迟到了
Had to get Ivar covering the pit.
得让伊瓦尔分担你该做的事
Sorry, boss. I was taking care of some stuff.
抱歉 老板 我在处理别的事情
The girls had a little private thing last night.
姑娘们昨晚接了个私人派对的活
15 Gs.
一万五千美元
Yours. Holy cow.
你的了 天哪
You must be what they call a natural-born pimp.
你一定就是他们所说的天生的皮条客
Me, I always saw a difference between a whore and a pimp.
至于我 我总是能区分出妓♥女♥与皮条客
A whore can still have integrity.
妓♥女♥仍可能保持正直
You want to move me up, let me know.
你想提升我的时候 告诉我一声
That's the thing, right?
这就是问题了 对吧
There's nothing to move you up to.
没有能提升你的地方
Is there?
不是吗
I mean, all my shit's been taken down to the street.
我的东西都被抢走了
You'll get it back, boss.
你会夺回来的 老板
Everybody knows you will.
所有人都知道你会
Stan was following you.
斯坦在跟踪你
And he wasn't the subtlest guy in the world,
他不是全世界最小心的人
so I'm guessing that you spotted the tail.
所以我猜你发现了端倪
Hey, look, boss, I don't know--
听着 老板 我不知道
What did he see you doing
他看见你做什么了
caused you to punch his ticket like that?
以至于你要那样对付他
You took his eyes. Why?
你挖出了他的眼珠 为什么
To make it look connected to Caspere?
让事情看上去跟卡斯珀雷有关吗
Truth is your only play right now,
说出真♥相♥是你唯一的选择
because you fucked up
因为你真不该
letting yourself be alone
单独跟我
in this room with me.
待在这间屋子里
Look, Frank, there's been a mistake somewhere.
听着 弗兰克 一定有什么误会
You're arrogant.
你太自大了
Or else you never would have walked in here.
否则你绝不会走进这里
Have I got a fucking story for you.
我有个重大线索要告诉你
Hell.
该死
Please!
求你
Please. Frank, please.
求你 弗兰克 求你
I can You can what?
我可以 你可以什么
Talk? Osip?
开口吗 奥涩普
His crew?
他的手下
Caspere? Stan?
卡斯珀雷 斯坦
Osip's people, they've been running Eastern Bloc girls
奥涩普的人 他们已经在南加州
through Southern California for over a year, Frank.
组织东欧小妞卖♥♥淫一年多了 弗兰克
Osip's been moving to take your spot
自你们在巴黎的会面以来
ever since your meeting in Paris.
奥涩普照一直在计划抢你的位置
With your help, huh?
你也推波助澜了
They reached out.
是他们来找我的
All these moves you were making, you'd have done the same.
你这些年来做的事 换你也会这么做
You think they give a shit about handshakes?
你以为他们在乎什么合作吗
You never should have brought this to Osip.
你就不该跟奥涩普提议
Fuck.
该死
You kill Caspere? Or did Osip?
你杀了卡斯珀雷 还是奥涩普干的
No, no. Nobody knows who that was, man. Nobody.
不 不 没人知道凶手是谁 没人
So where's the money I gave him?
那我给他的钱在哪
Caspere was always gonna fuck you, Frank.
卡斯珀雷本来就要背叛你 弗兰克
Osip was backing the play.
奥涩普在背后支持他
Osip and Tony Chessani,
奥涩普和托尼·切桑尼
they're absorbing Caspere's action?
他们在接管卡斯珀雷的生意
Why'd you kill Stan?
为什么杀斯坦
He saw me meeting Osip and his guy.
他看见我和奥涩普一伙人见面
He wanted a payoff, Frank. He tried blackmailing me.
他想要封口费 弗兰克 他想敲诈我
Bullshit. What the fuck? It's bullshit.
胡扯 什么东西 本来就是胡扯
You got all these big plans, land deals.
你有这么多大项目 土地交易
Where was that supposed to leave us?
而我们又剩下什么呢
You taught me, "Make your own opportunities."
你教我的 自己创造机会
That guy way back, Velcoro's wife,
很久以前的那个人 维尔克鲁的妻子
who was that guy you gave up?
你指认的那个人是谁
What? Velcoro? Frank, what--
什么 维尔克鲁 弗兰克 什么
He didn't hurt Ray's wife. Who was he?
他没伤害雷的妻子 他是谁
This fucking meth head.
就是个该死的吸毒的
He said I ripped him off. He was gonna come after me.
他说我骗他 他要报复我
I heard about this deputy's wife.
我听说了那个警长妻子的事
I saw a chance to step up for you,
我觉得这是让我接近你的机会
get noticed.
能引起你的注意
Look me in the eyes.
看着我的眼睛
I want to watch your lights go out.
我要看着你死
I can get money back. I know where there's money.
我能把钱找回来 我知道钱在哪
Osip and Catalast,
奥涩普和卡特拉斯特
there's a big cash exchange tomorrow night up in Ojai.
明天在奥海镇有个大型的现金交易
Mccandless's place. Crystal ranch.
麦坎德利斯的地盘 冰♥毒♥牧场
Osip's turning over 12 million for Caspere's shares.
奥涩普用一千二百万交换卡特拉斯特的股权
12 million, Frank.
一千二百万 弗兰克
Who's gonna be there?
有谁会去
I don't know for sure.
我还不确定
It's a handoff. Security.
这是转手交易 保密的
Osip, he'll be there.
奥涩普 他会去的
All right. Get yourself together.
好了 振作点
Anything else you can tell me?
你还有什么要告诉我的
Anything?
任何事
Might help.
有帮助的事
They're taking it all, Frank.
他们要夺走一切 弗兰克
Osip's people bought the liens on the clubs.
奥涩普的人买♥♥下了俱乐部的扣押权
My people won't go along with that.
我的人不会同意的
You don't have any people, Frank, that's what I'm saying.
你没有人了 弗兰克 这就是我要说的
Nails, they never approached him.
尼尔斯 他们没接触过他
But anybody else, they already bought.
但其他所有人 都被收买♥♥了
Ivar.
伊瓦尔
Anything else?
还有其他的吗
Look,
听着
They don't know you got me now.
他们还不知道你已经发现我了
I can work on the inside for you, man.
我可以为你当卧底 伙计
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表