剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Frank, man, this economy?
弗兰克 老兄 就这经济
Start me a tab, Lloyd.
给我倒杯酒 劳埃德
Frank Semyon?
弗兰克·谢苗吗
Who are you?
你们是谁
Our name is Gonzales. We work here.
我们叫冈萨雷斯 我们在这工作
How's that, friend?
是吗 朋友
We had an arrangement with Santos.
我们和桑托斯有合约
Nobody's seen him.
没人看见过他
Long time now.
很久不见他人了
We heard.
我们听说了
So it is time to ratify our arrangement.
所以是时候履行我们的合约了
We never had one.
我们从没有过合约
And I don't need partners.
我也不需要合作伙伴
Door's in the same place, amigo.
请回吧 朋友
Can I help you, Cisco Kid?
需要帮助吗 黑衣小矮子
The fuck?
操
Frank, what the fuck are you doing in here?
弗兰克 你♥他♥妈♥来这搞什么
Ship seems a little loose today.
今天有点松懈啊
Micro naps, Frank.
小睡会儿 弗兰克
Michelangelo took 'em.
思绪随米开朗基罗走了
You remember Archeron Waste Management?
还记得阿克伦废物处理公♥司♥吗
You sold it off.
你低价转让了
After we sprinkled that corridor valley with heavy metals.
是在重金属遍布那片走廊谷地之后卖♥♥的
So?
然后
So it's closed.
然后停业了
The guy I sold it to, Ali Komunyakaa,
接手人阿里·科曼亚卡
who I never saw finish a beer,
我从没看他喝过啤酒
gets drunk and drives off a hillside in Ventura.
酒驾跌入文图拉的山腰
All of a sudden.
事发太突然
Not everyone has our physical fortitude, Frank.
不是每个人都如我们身体好 弗兰克
Like Caspere?
跟卡斯珀雷一样吗
Ben was king fuck of pud pulling.
本就是个性♥爱♥狂
You deal with pimps,
你和皮条客做生意
you get pimpish results, Frank.
就会有皮条客般的下场 弗兰克
Couple months back,
几个月前
you said that there were outside interests
你说有外部资金
looking at the poker room.
要投牌室
Who?
什么人
Foreign interests.
外资
Some fuck. I don't remember.
那谁 我忘了
And I haven't been in touch since.
再也没联♥系♥过
Your boy hasn't moved to Oakland.
你的人还没搬去奥克兰
I've noticed.
我注意到了
No.
确实
But you moved to Glendale.
但你搬去格兰岱尔了
Shame, that.
真可惜
And your kid Tony.
你孩子托尼
My family ain't your concern, boychik.
我家人不用你操心 小伙子
You've been running girls through the poker room.
你的牌室一直在组织卖♥♥淫
Not so much as a heads up to me.
也没想过知会我一声
Penance is an extra five a month.
给你的惩罚是一个月多交五千
Get out of my office, Frank.
滚出我办公室 弗兰克
Next time, wait for an invitation.
下次等我邀请你了再来
I'll let you get back to your process, then,
那你继续忙
Michelangelo.
米开朗基罗
Mr. Semyon.
谢苗先生
You don't direct me, Khe Sanh motherfucker.
用不着你给我指路 溪生混♥蛋♥
I'm Chinese.
我是中国人
Then go stand in front of a fucking tank.
那就用身体去挡坦克吧
Mr. Velcoro was a person of interest in
维尔克鲁先生是
a state investigation into corruption.
州腐♥败♥调查案的嫌疑人
Which yielded nothing.
但此案不了了之
And after the firefight in Vinci, he resigned
芬奇交火事件后 由于被调查
under scrutiny and pending a charge on substance abuse.
以及被控滥用药物 他最终辞职了
That's anecdotal hearsay.
但这只是坊间传闻
There's no record of my client being reprimanded for drug use.
我的委托人没有滥用药物的不良记录
Would you submit to a blood test, Mr. Velcoro?
你同意验血吗 维尔克鲁先生
Absolutely, Your Honor.
当然可以 法官大人
Finally, Your Honor,
最后申辩 法官大人
we are contesting Mr. Velcoro's paternity
我们质疑维尔克鲁先生的父亲身份
and wish to establish
对他是否有资格
whether he even qualifies for father's rights.
获得父亲权力表示怀疑
Objection. Fucking assholes.
反对 操♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You're not helping your case, Mr. Velcoro.
你别帮倒忙 维尔克鲁先生
Mrs. Brune was the victim of an assault
布龙女士在怀孕期间曾是
during the period of conception.
强♥奸♥案的受害者
She believes the rapist to be the biological father of her child.
她相信强♥奸♥犯才是她孩子的生父
I raised that boy. I’m raising him.
我养育了那孩子 现在还是
It doesn't matter where he comes--
他怎么来的不重要
Our position is that it matters a great deal.
我们认为极其重要
I trusted you. I trusted you.
我相信过你 是我相信过你
What does that mean?
你什么意思
I'll instruct the parties to refrain
请当事人
from addressing one another.
避免交流
Period.
到此为止
Now, I'm going to order a paternity and toxicology test.
我要求做亲子鉴定和毒理检测
I'm ordering supervised visitation
并且探视受到监督
until both the paternity and toxicology results are in.
直到亲子鉴定与毒理检测均有结果为止
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
等等 等等 等一下
What, I gotta get a stranger to chaperone me and my son?
怎么 我跟我儿子见面还得有陌生人在场
I've delivered my verdict. Don't push me, Mr. Velcoro.
我已经裁定 不要逼我 维尔克鲁先生
Any revision at this point would not be in your favor.
任何质疑对你都没有好处
She never looked at me like that before.
她从没用过那样的眼神看我
Like she hated me.
那种满是恨意的眼神
You really gonna test clean?
你的检测不会有问题吧
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, 60 days now.
我已经戒了六十天了
I want to fight this however I can.
我要尽我最大的努力
Then pull some more cash together.
那就多准备点钱吧
Tax-free or not, this is gonna get expensive.
无论免不免税 这场官司都会花很多钱
You need more money?
你需要更多钱
I need more money.
我也需要
We're war rationing.
我们都缺钱
More work, then.
我可以多做些工作
I can, you know, do double shifts at the Lux.
我可以在俱乐部里值两班
This is for your kid?
是为了你儿子吗
I might have a job for you.
有个活你能干
The guy who bought the waste company
那个买♥♥下我们在铁路走廊的
we used in the corridor died.
废物处理公♥司♥的人死了
Place has been cleaned out.
那地方被清理一空
I'm gonna start listening to the hot feeling
我将开始注意身后
I got in the back of my neck.
传来的敌意
I want you to tail Blake.
我想让你跟着布莱克
I want to know what his life is outside of me.
我想知道他不在我这里时过着什么样的生活
I can do that.
可以做到
What's your feeling?
那是什么感觉
Running girls?
靠妓♥女♥赚钱
Am I in confession?
我是在忏悔吗
No.
不
Just, um, never seemed like you.
只是 这不像是你会做的事
Maybe you're just not very perceptive.
也许你没那么了解我
Ask you something?
问你个问题
You think those Mexes really did Caspere?
你认为那些墨西哥人真的杀了卡斯珀雷吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It was bullshit surveillance and...
监控录像什么都看不清
the crash pad was a fucking meth factory.
那里又是个制毒工厂
Caspere died
卡斯珀雷死了
with five million of my dollars cash.
连带着我的五百万不翼而飞
Stan's killed.
斯坦被杀
I'm squeezed out of the rail corridor.
我被挤出了铁路走廊计划
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表