剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
The enemy won't reveal itself, Raymond.
敌人不会主动现身 雷蒙德
Stymies my retribution.
不会让我轻易复仇
It's like, uh...
我现在就像
blue balls in your heart.
在心口压了块石头
I'll see about some shifts at the Lux.
我帮你在俱乐部多排几班
But follow Blake.
你跟好布莱克
He's gotten too smooth for my peace of mind.
他让我心神不宁
Oh, Paulie. Oh, no.
保利 不
I'm getting married.
我要结婚了
I love her.
我爱她
Her name is Emily.
她叫艾米丽
How pregnant is she?
她怀孕几个月了
Almost four months.
快四个月了
Mother of God.
天哪
Of all the stupid...
你是所有蠢蛋里面
you're a good-looking white man.
最英俊的白人
And you want to get in shoot-outs and...
你却想披挂上阵
become somebody's husband.
当人家的丈夫
You could do anything you want.
你可以做你想做的任何事
Okay.
好吧
If I was a man, I'd have had the world.
如果我是个男人 我一定会征服世界
Dumb bastard.
小混♥蛋♥
No, no.
不 不
No, no, no.
不 不 不是吧
No. Fuck.
不是吧 我♥操♥
You took it.
你都拿走了
How the fuck could you?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能这样
Took what, Paulie?
我拿什么了 保利
You know what!
你知道是什么
The money!
钱
The money I brought back from Afghanistan.
我从阿富汗带回来的钱
20 fucking thousand dollars, Cynthia.
2万美金 辛西娅
That bag? Oh, Paulie.
那个包 保利
You've been back four years.
你回来四年了
I thought that was something you left for me.
我以为那是你留给我的
Something I-- I hid for, what, you to find?
我...藏起来 怎么 就为让你找到吗
That's my stake.
那是我的血汗钱
I'm having a kid.
我要有孩子了
Well, how would I know that?
我怎么可能知道
I fucking bled for that money.
我为那钱流过血
What did you do with it, slots?
你拿它干嘛了 赌了吗
Now listen.
你听着
You knew I was out of work.
你知道我丢了工作
I had every reason to expect a little help.
我有充分的理由期待一点小帮助
I'm making a family.
我在建立家庭
I know that don't mean shit to somebody like you,
我知道家庭对你这种人来说什么都不是
but it fucking matters to me!
但它对我很重要
Don't you fucking tell me I don't care about family.
别他妈跟我说我不在乎家庭
I was a dancer,
我本来是个舞者
but I carried you.
可我怀上了你
And I brought you up alone.
还独自把你养大
You could have been a scrape job.
我本来可以把你打掉
You wouldn't even know whose it was.
你都不知道孩子是谁的
You ruined my career,
你毁了我的事业
you ungrateful asshole.
你这个不知感恩的混♥蛋♥
I carried you for nine months
我怀你九个月
and I've been carrying you ever since
之后又一直养着你
with your weirdness.
忍♥受你的怪异
You're strange.
你很特殊
All your good friends, the boys.
你那些好朋友 那些小男孩
Yeah, I know about you, Paulie.
对 我知道你 保利
Yeah, I know.
我知道
You shut your fucking mouth.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
You fucking poisoned cooze.
你这个毒婊♥子♥
Paul.
保罗
Paulie?
保利
Wait.
等等
I got this last week. The police never found anything.
我上周收到了这个 警方什么都没查到
And you-- you said you'd look into it.
而你 你说你会调查
She left this, what, at a PO box?
她把这个送到了哪 邮政信箱吗
Attached to my old address.
送到了我的旧地址
The bill took a while to find us here.
账单花了点时间才找到我们这里
When I paid it, they gave me the contents.
我付了钱 他们给了我内容
You settling in okay?
你安顿得还好吗
What's it mean?
那是什么意思
Looks like a party.
看起来像个派对
Did you follow up with Sheriff's?
你有没有通知县警局
They got nothing. I hear nothing.
他们什么也没查到 什么也没告诉我
I didn't want to hand this over.
我不想把这个交给他们
I thought-- when we talked,
我觉得...我们上次聊过后
I thought I could trust you.
我觉得可以相信你
Shit.
该死
Fuck me.
该死的
Ain't you been warned about that kind of talk?
不是警告过你不能那么说话吗
Sorry you're down here.
我很遗憾你被派到了这里
And I know you don't believe it,
我也知道你不相信
but I never put you under that bus.
但我没有给你使坏
Sheriff already knew about you and me.
警长已经知道了你我的事
I took full responsibility.
我负全责
Yeah, sure. You're a real prince.
是啊 当然 你是真正的王子
You'll be out of here in a few months.
只要几个月你就能离开这儿
Look, somebody was trying to do you, girl.
有人想收拾你 姑娘
And if you had a few more friends,
如果你多几个朋友
it might have been harder to get done.
他们想这么做就会遇到更多阻挠
You remember that foreclosure we served a couple months back?
你还记得我们几个月前办的抵押执行案吗
The missing girl, Vera.
那个失踪的女孩 维拉
Yeah.
记得
You said you had looked into her old roommate's phone records,
你说你查过她前室友的通话记录
found an address where Vera last called from?
发现了维拉最后一通电♥话♥打出的地点
Yeah, it was up north.
对 在北边
Could you get me that?
你能把那个给我吗
You're here now.
你现在在这里了
Help me out with this and I promise
帮我这一回 我保证
to do a fearless and searching moral inventory.
一定彻底地自我检讨
All right.
好吧
Loyalty's important
忠诚很重要
and usually painful.
也常常很痛苦
One day you might find cause to ask yourself
总有一天你会有理由问自己
what the limit is to some pain you're experiencing and...
到底可以承受多大的痛苦
you'll find out there is no limit at all.
但你会发现这根本就没有极限
Pain is inexhaustible.
疼痛不知疲倦
It's only people that get exhausted.
只有人类才会疲惫
Tony, how are you? Osip.
托尼 你好吗 奥涩普
Always a pleasure.
我的荣幸
Approval is most essential.
客户的认可才是最重要的
Let me see.
让我看看
These books are bullshit.
这些账本都是胡扯
Whatever they were actually making here, I can't figure it out.
完全理不清楚他们到底在做什么
That's expected. We can wipe that clear.
意料之中的事 我们能把账抹平
How about you? How are you doing?
你呢 最近怎么样
Where is this Santos character?
那个叫桑托斯的人去哪儿啦
Used to own the place.
之前管这里的那个人
Wherever he is, he ain't coming back.
不管他去哪儿了 反正是不会回来了
This is backslide city, Frank.
这是一座堕落的城市 弗兰克
I know what's going on out there in the poker room now.
我知道牌室里是怎么回事了
We're not just running some club. Come on.
我们不是只做俱乐部生意 拜托
What's happening now is we are surviving.
现在的情况是我们在求生
All right? We are rebuilding.
不是吗 我们在重建中
You were almost out of this kind of thing when we met.
我们认识的时候你已经几乎不碰这些事了
It was like you had a design.
你以前的计划呢
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表