剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
I am your father, you are my son.
我是你的父亲 你是我的儿子
I will always love you.
我会一直爱你
Okay.
好的
What happened tonight, Ray?
今晚怎么回事 雷
I mean, you send him home early,
你怎么提前送他回家了
you think that helps?
你觉得这有帮助吗
I, uh--
我
I want to--
我想
I want to make a deal with you.
我想和你做个交易
I'm hanging up. Wait, please wait.
我挂了 等等 拜托
Just don't go.
别挂
You win.
你赢了
I'm not trying to win, Ray.
我没打算赢 雷
I really think at this point
我真的觉得到了这个地步
we should leave it to the lawyers.
还是让律师处理吧
Just listen.
听着
Don't--
别
I won't contest custody.
我不要抚养权了
Okay?
好吗
He's yours.
他是你的
I know he'll be happy with you and--
我知道他和你 还有理查德在一起
and Richard.
会过得很好
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
You're drunk again.
你又喝醉了
No, listen.
没有 听着
Just forget the paternity thing.
忘了亲子鉴定的事吧
Don't tell him.
别告诉他
Don't ever tell him what happened or--
别告诉他发生过什么
or where he comes from.
或他的身世什么的
He shouldn't have to know.
他没必要知道这些
Just--
就
just let him believe I'm his father...
就让他相信我是他的父亲
and I'll go away.
我会离开
It's for-- it's for me, Ray.
这是 这是为了我 雷
I have to know.
我需要知道答案
Please...?
拜托了
Please.
拜托
Never tell him
永远别告诉他
and I'll stay away.
我会躲得远远的
I won't contest a thing.
我什么都不抢了
I'll never see him again.
我不会再见他了
Sweetheart...
亲爱的
Just say yes.
答应好吗
Please? Please. Just... just say yes.
求你了 答应吧
And I'll leave your lives forever.
然后我会永远地离开你们的生活
Okay.
好
Yes, Ray, I will... I will do that.
好的 雷 我会的
You swear to me.
向我发誓
I swear.
我发誓
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
The name is Irina Rulfo.
她叫伊丽娜·鲁尔福
Sometime girl to one of your guys
你们手下的一个姑娘
got taken in that shoot-out here a while back.
之前卷入了那起枪战
You're Santa Muerte.
你是死亡圣神组织的
You know her?
你认识她
It's not like that.
不是像那样的
It's not a gang like you thinking.
不是你想的那种帮派
Whatever the fuck. It's a book club.
管他妈的 是个读书俱乐部
You were Ledo Amarillo's boy.
你是莱多·阿马里奥的人
Moving that cheap Mexican brown.
运便宜的墨西哥海♥洛♥因♥
Where could I find Irina?
我能在哪找到伊丽娜
There's other appendages,
你身上别的地方
won't heal up that easy.
就没这么容易长好了
Motherfucker! I don't know.
他妈的 我不知道
Where would I look?
我该查哪儿
Where's them wetback hoochies hole up?
墨西哥偷渡来的妓♥女♥都待在哪
Where's she stay?
她在哪儿
A flat G...
要一千块
or the next nail...
还是要再来一下
goes through your eye.
直穿你的眼睛
They got a place, El Monte.
他们有个地方 在艾尔蒙特市
This is gonna hurt.
这下会很疼
Diamonds came from an unsolved robbery during the '92 riots.
钻石来自92年暴♥乱♥期未解决的一次抢劫案
Jewelry store, double homicide.
珠宝店 双尸命案
No suspects.
没有嫌疑人
You make headway on the Rulfo girl?
你查到鲁尔福那姑娘的消息了吗
You sure you want to work this party?
你确定你想参加这个派对
I don't want to bring this to Davis till we have something.
我想查出点东西来再跟戴维斯汇报
Type of men at these things... I mean, who knows?
搞这种派对的人 谁知道呢
It's your ass is what he means.
他是指你的命
Yeah.
可不是
We've got your back. We'll double-tail the bus.
我们保护你 我们会双重尾随那车
I can't bring a phone in or anything else.
我不能带手♥机♥或别的任何东西
Transponder.
应答机
You stick that somewhere.
贴在什么地方
Like in your shoe.
比如你的鞋里
We'll follow.
我们会跟着
We'll set up a perimeter around the place.
周围安排几个人警戒
And if I have to, I'll get in.
如果必要 我会进去
Only try not to stab anyone.
尽量别捅人
Unless you have to.
除非情况危急
What's your name again?
你叫什么来着
Athena.
雅典娜
Freelance.
自己干的
You're a little older than you said,
没这里写的那么年轻
but you got something.
不过你的气质不错
Okay, on the bus.
好了 上车吧
Good, arms.
好 伸开胳膊
Okay, go.
行了 上吧
Let's go.
交出来
Okay, let's see it. Let's go.
好 还有别的吗 放进来
Come on.
快放进来
Good.
好
You get back tomorrow.
明天就还给你
Do not be arguing, bitch.
别闹 婊♥子♥
There.
乖
You come here to talk some more?
你想再跟我们聊聊吗
Didn't know this was your place.
不知道这是你们的地方
That's one off the bucket list.
一大心愿了了
Mexican standoff with actual Mexicans.
墨西哥人居然互相抢
She's on the bus ahead of us.
她在我们前面那辆车上
You can catch up now. Ray: Copy that.
你可以追上去了 收到
We'll take my car once they land.
他们一到就换我的车
A guy, Ledo Amarillo,
有个莱多·阿马里奥
got blown up by the cops a couple months back.
几个月前被警♥察♥们给崩了
Came to that 'cause his lady
我说这个是因为他的姑娘
sold some hot items.
把一些抢手货给卖♥♥了
I'm looking for her.
我在找她
That's it.
就这样
Sounds like you want to make a deal.
你好像是想做个交易
But you told us you don't need partners.
但你说你不想和别人合作
Her name is Irina Rulfo.
她叫伊丽娜·鲁尔福
Amarillo used to pimp her out.
阿马里奥给她拉客
I just want to talk to her.
我只是想跟她说几句话
You know where she is,
你们知道她在哪儿吗
or you can put me in touch,
或者给我捎个信
we can talk about deals.
我们可以做个交易
Well, we no longer need to make a deal.
其实我们不再需要做交易了
I got two protected clubs.
我有两个受保护的夜店
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表