剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Caspere's GPS put him right here.
卡斯珀雷的GPS说明他来过这儿
Now we've got a scene where a girl's been butchered.
现在我们找到了一个姑娘被残杀的犯罪现场
I'm interested in collusions.
我对共犯比较感兴趣
And maybe those parties are where your collusions get sealed.
或许你感兴趣的共犯们是在那些派对上看对眼的
This is important. Somebody died here.
这很重要 有人死在这里
Somebody dies every second of the day
每分每秒都有人死去
and they're not all lucky enough to do it California.
而他们没那么幸运都能死在加州
Uh, ladies, I've been briefed.
女士们 我收到简报了
I think we've got this now, you don't mind.
我认为现在这里可以交给我们了 别介意
This connects to a state's missing persons case, hm?
这和州里的失踪案有关 对吗
And we'll be happy to share our findings.
我们很乐意与你们分享我们的发现
You know of any parties get thrown up here?
你知道这附近举办过什么派对吗
A lodge a mile back, off the road?
离这里1.6公里的旅馆 公路边上那个
No, can't say we have.
不 我不知道
It's private property and not state forest.
这是私人财产不是州里的森林
Sold it off a few years back.
几年前这地方就被卖♥♥了
No noise in the forest? Commotion?
这片森林有什么动静吗 嘈杂声
This is my scene, Miss Davis.
这是我的犯罪现场 戴维斯小姐
So get to it, Sheriff.
那开工吧 警长
Work the girls and the parties.
调查妓♥女♥和聚会
You work the diamonds.
你调查钻石
Figure out where they came from originally.
查出他们的源头
Maybe we can finger whoever took them.
也许我们能找到幕后黑手
Velcoro?
维尔克鲁呢
He's on the Rulfo girl.
他在调查失踪女孩鲁尔福
What?
什么事
I thought I killed you.
我以为我已经杀了你
11 years ago.
十一年前
Thereabouts.
大概是
Maybe I still will.
也许我还是会杀了你
That right?
是吗
Who'd you really kill?
那你杀的是谁
There was a woman,
有一个女人
29 years old.
二十九岁
September 2004.
2004年9月
An attorney.
一位律师
Dark brown hair.
深棕色头发
Underground parking garage downtown.
市中心的地下车♥库♥
Yeah, you remember.
对 你记得
They're saying I did a lot of things.
他们说我作案多起
Got a brain condition.
脑子都坏了
I forget things.
有失忆症
I feel like I should have my lawyer here.
我觉得我的律师应该在场
How'd you get in to see me?
你是怎么进来见我的
She was my wife.
她是我妻子
I used to be a cop.
我以前是个警♥察♥
You have no idea what you cost me.
你不知道因为你我付出多大代价
Hey, look, man, I ain't talking to you whatever this is about.
伙计 我不想再继续和你谈这些了
You heard what this is about!
你必须听我说
I needed to look in your eyes.
我要看着你的眼睛
It was you.
原来是你
You don't even look like him, either.
你长得都不像他
Who?
谁
My eyes look same as yours, you ask me.
要我说 我和你的眼睛长得一样
They're gonna burn you.
他们会烧了你
That remains to be seen.
那可不好说
You better hope they do.
你最好希望他们那么做
Key on my eyes, dipshit.
看着我的眼睛 蠢货
See if I'm whistling Dixie.
看我是不是吹
If they don't give you life,
如果你不被判无期徒刑
I will have every inch of your flesh
我会把你身上每一寸肉
removed with a cheese grater starting with your prick.
都用奶酪刨丝器刨下来 从你的老二开始
I'll cut off your nose and your lips.
我会割掉你的鼻子和嘴唇
Your nuts, too.
还有卵蛋
And I'll make sure you live.
我会让你清醒着经历这一切
Hell, they give you life,
妈的 就算判你无期
I might do it anyway.
我也许还是会这么干
Like I said.
就像我说的那样
Hey. Hey, who are you?
你到底是谁
You got the wrong dude.
你找错人了吧
I don't even know you, man.
我根本不认识你
You know me.
你认识我
You just didn't know you did.
你只是不知道自己认识我
When you said blue diamonds, I remembered something.
说到蓝钻 我想起了一些事
'92, the riots.
九二年 洛杉矶暴♥动♥
Bad time to be in the insurance business.
保险业的灾难
This could be the same stones.
有可能是同一批钻石
Two and a half million in blue diamonds,
价值两百五十万的蓝钻
Peruzzi-cut. That's what you got, I think.
帕鲁兹琢型 应该就是你发现的那几颗
Sable Fine Jewelers in Hollywood.
好莱坞紫貂珠宝行
There was a robbery April 30, 1992.
九二年四月三十日被抢劫
You got to understand what it was like back then.
你要明白当时的情况
Fires starting everywhere.
到处都是火灾
Snipers taking potshots at cops.
持枪者朝警♥察♥肆意开火
Tanks in the street.
坦克上了大街
"Fuck the police" coming out of every...
人人都在喊"干♥死♥这帮警♥察♥"
A lot of our guys just up and quit.
好多兄弟都不干了
The Sable Fine Jewelers robbery,
紫貂珠宝行抢劫事件
that's two and a half million in blue diamonds.
价值两百五十万元的蓝钻丢失
Yeah, I was the one you talked to on the phone.
我知道 你电♥话♥里说了
Double homicide, husband and wife proprietors.
两个受害者 是开店的夫妻
Woman was pregnant.
妻子还怀着孕
Margaret Osterman. I remember her name.
我记得她叫玛格丽特·奥斯特曼
Report doesn't list a suspect,
报告里没有列出嫌疑人
zero people of interest.
也没有涉及对象
Yeah, well... Nothing.
是的 什么都没有
Place was looted right after the actual robberies,
命案发生之后 店里很快被人洗劫一空
so no crime scene integrity.
案发现场遭到破坏
Wasn't no looters, either.
也找不到那些趁火打劫的人
Security tape was missing.
监控录像不见了
Those two people were executed.
那夫妻俩是被处决的
They knew what they were doing.
凶手很有条理
Tactical, like.
像是早就计划好的
Then those poor kids.
还有那两个可怜的孩子
Leonard and Laura.
莱纳德和劳拉
They witnessed it or something, right?
他们亲眼目睹了案发经过 对吗
Christ.
老天
You had to show me this?
你非得给我看这个吗
They were hiding
他们当时藏在了
in one of the display cabinets.
一个陈列柜里
Had to stay like that for a long time.
只能那样躲了很久
Hiding with their parents lying there like...
和父母的尸体一起躲着
I had quadruple my normal caseload.
常规案件数量翻了四倍
Riots overwhelmed the system.
暴♥乱♥压倒了警♥察♥体系
Something didn't close fast,
不能快速结案的案子
you moved on.
只能放弃
Kids couldn't offer up anything?
俩孩子没提供任何线索吗
They could barely talk.
他们还不怎么会说话
Girl was maybe four.
女孩大概才四岁
Boy a little older.
男孩大一点
Men wore masks.
凶手戴着面具
That's about it.
就是这样
Ended up in the foster system.
他们被送去领养系统了
You got kids?
你有孩子吗
One on the way.
老婆怀着呢
Oh, God.
天
Those kids fucked me up.
我被那俩孩子搞垮了
Coming from where they did, going into the system.
从一开始 到被送走
All that and the city burning to the fucking ground.
那一切 以及这座城市都他妈完蛋了
Be at the Kali Club in Ventura
文图拉的卡莉夜店
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表