剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Same rumors put me in hock to a Southland mob.
还说我给南城的一个黑帮做事
And if you know who to ask, you might hear I like to wet
而且如果你问对了人 你还可能听说
now and then from a number of bad habits.
我有一大堆的恶习
Any of that true? Oh, yeah.
这些传闻有真的吗 有
Which parts? Bad habits.
哪部分 一堆恶习
Never lost one yet.
一样都没戒掉过
You?
你呢
Oh, I don't distinguish between good and bad habits.
我分不清什么习惯是好的
What's with all the knives?
带那么多刀是怎么回事
Could you do this job if everyone you encountered
要是你遇见的每个人都能制♥服♥你
could physically overpower you?
你还能干好这份工作吗
I mean, forget police work.
别说当好警♥察♥了
No man could walk around like that without going nuts.
任何人光是处在那样的境地都会发疯的
So they're equalizers. Makes sense.
所以这些是用来制衡的 有道理
No, I'd still wear them if I wasn't on the job.
不 不干这行我也会带着
Fundamental difference between the sexes
男女间最根本的区别就是
is that one of them can kill the other with their bare hands.
一方可以空手杀死另一方
Man of any size lays hands on me,
不管块头多大的男人敢碰我
he's gonna bleed out in under a minute.
我让他一分钟内流血身亡
Well, just so you know, I support feminism.
你要知道 我支持女权
Mostly by having body image issues.
我跟众多女性一样觉得自己身材不好
What's that thing Pitlor mentioned?
皮特勒提到的那个是什么
Your dad, the Good People?
你的父亲 善良人公社
It was this, like, commune around Guerneville
七八十年代末 在盖尔南维尔附近
in the late '70s, '80s.
建的一个公社
Hippie shit.
嬉皮士之类的
You had to look out for yourself, huh?
你得自己照顾自己 是吗
That's you.
那是你
Look, I'm trying to effect transparency between us.
我试图让我们两个更了解对方
The reason being...
原因是...
I don't know if you know this,
我不知道你知不知道
but us, the investigation,
但是我们 这次调查
I don't think it's supposed to work.
我不觉得会有什么结果
Why is that?
为什么
State Attorney's investigation.
这是州检察官命令的调查
They must have tapped you. You know, the kid, too.
他们肯定监听了你 那个小孩也是
Why wouldn't they have a team of state grand jury investigators
他们为什么不找州里的大陪审团调查
working Vinci instead of just you and the kid?
偏偏找了你和那个小孩
Why wouldn't the SA do a full-court press on this?
为什么州检察官不全程施压
You want honest?
你想说实话
Tell me, how compromised are you?
告诉我 你肯让步多少
Anyways, good night.
好吧 晚安
What is that? Why didn't you tell me?
这是什么 你为什么不告诉我
What the fuck?
我♥操♥
'Cause that right there is a bunch of unbridled horseshit.
因为这只是一堆狗屁不通的狗屎
You read about the girl?
你知道那姑娘吗
Goes to jail for one more fuckup,
自己犯了事要进监狱
tries to say I did something wrong. That's it.
就倒打一耙说是我的错 仅此而已
Then why didn't you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我
'Cause I don't want to think about it.
因为我不想再想这件事
Are you gonna lose your job? No.
你会失业吗 不会
I got a new assignment through the state attorney.
我在州检察官那接到个新任务
I'm gonna be a detective after.
我以后就是侦探了
Listen, this paper talks about you
听着 报纸提到了
being in this Black Mountain Security thing.
你参与了黑山安全队的事
I told you, I don't talk about the desert.
我告诉过你 我不会再提黑山的事了
But this Black Mountain Security, they did things, bad--
但是这个黑山安全队做了很多坏...
So that's it? You're just taking off?
所以就这样 你就这样走了吗
Come on, I just told you.
我告诉过你了
I got to go to LA to work for a while.
我要去洛杉矶工作一段时间
Special detail. Special investigator.
特殊事件 特殊调查
That's it. God, you smell like a bar rag.
就是这样 你身上酒气熏天
They say vodka don't smell, but that's bullshit.
谁说伏特加没有味道 全是放屁
You smell just like my uncle.
你闻着就像我叔叔
I'm just going down south a while.
我只是去南方待一段时间
That's it.
仅此而已
And your apartment? Still there, Em.
那你的公♥寓♥呢 还是在那啊
What are you doing?
你到底在做什么
I can't do this anymore. I tried.
我受不了了 我尽力了
It's work.
工作的事
It's a good thing, Em.
这是件好事 小爱
No.
不
You barely talk.
你几乎不说话
I don't know your family. You don't want to know mine.
我不了解你家人 你也不想了解我的
Who are you? Oh, fuck off.
你到底是谁 滚蛋吧
Who the fuck am I supposed to be?
我他妈还能是谁
I don't know who you're supposed to be. Jesus Christ.
我不知道你会是谁 我的天啊
Yeah, fuck off. Go.
没错 滚蛋 滚
God, whatever happened to you, I can't fix it.
不管你发生了什么 我都不会管你
There's nothing wrong with me.
我没什么问题
I'll call you this weekend.
我这周末打电♥话♥给你
Don't. I don't want to hear from you, Paul.
别 我不想再和你联♥系♥了 保罗
You can't give me more than this.
你不能给我更好的生活
You're not-- you're not right.
你不 你不正常
Sometimes I'm with you and I can tell that...
有时候我和你在一起 我能感到...
Fuck it.
随便吧
I gotta go.
我要走了
Don't come back.
别再回来
It's on you, not me.
是你的问题 不是我的
I can't see you again, Paul.
我不能再见你了 保罗
You hurt me seeing you.
和你一起 受伤的总是我
You're doing this.
这是你自找的
This isn't me doing this.
不是我
This isn't me.
不是我
Frank.
弗兰克
Surprised you're visiting this pit you stuck me with.
把我丢进这坑里 居然还来看我
It's hard work up in here.
在这工作累死人了
I gotta say, being back in here, I don't miss it.
我必须说 回到这我一点都不怀念
Seems like a headache looking back.
就像是多年的头痛病又犯了
Fucking right it's a headache.
没错就是让人头痛
Vendors, purchase orders, licenses.
供应商 订购单 许可证
Every one of these bitches think this is "Pretty Woman."
每个妞都等着白马王子拯救
I need to know if any of your girls knew a guy
我要知道你手下的姑娘认不认识一个男的
liked young trim.
喜欢年轻货
Maybe, like, a few months ago.
大概 几个月以前
He booked a date at his place.
他在他家约过一次
In Vinci? The big house?
在芬奇 那个大房♥子
No, this place small. In Hollywood.
不 一个小地方 在好莱坞
Took-over home.
二手房♥
You remember where it was?
你记得在哪里吗
Go ahead, girl, speak.
没关系 说吧
I write them down.
我把地址记下来了
Danny says you pay attention to streets,
丹尼说 要注意周围环境
always know where you are.
永远清楚自己在哪
This guy, he do anything scary?
那人有没有做什么可怕的事
Anything might have pissed somebody off?
或者任何可能惹毛别人的事
No. He kind of...
没有 他其实有点...
weak, you say?
虚弱 是吧
Just want to watch.
只想看而已
Write it down where you met him.
把你见他的地址写下来
I hope this goodwill does not go unnoticed on your end, Frank.
弗兰克 这次可是我帮了你 对吧
Everybody needs friends, see?
出来混 得有朋友嘛
This is Hollywood Division Vice Squad.
这里是好莱坞分局刑♥警♥队
Please leave your message
请在提示音响后留言
after the beep and we'll get back to you.
我们会尽快回复
This is Detective Bezzerides
我是州警局的贝泽莱斯警探
with state police detail 93009.
负责93009号♥特别任务
I was hoping to speak with a vice detective-- -
我想和你们的警探聊聊
If you are satisfied with your message, press one.
如您对本次服务满意 请按1
Yeah. Yo, you remember that missing girl?
怎么了 记得那个失踪少女吗
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表