剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
says to let him know if I hear anything.
说我听到什么消息的话就告诉他
You still have that card? Yeah.
你还留着那张名片吗 嗯
He was a portly man. Smelled like bourbon.
他很壮 身上一股威士忌味
Flatulent, too.
也很自负
The thing is, when Dixon came around about the diamonds,
问题是 狄克逊为钻石过来的时候
it would have been before we found the safety deposit box.
一定是在我们找到保险箱之前
So he knew about the diamonds before we found them.
所以在我们找到之前他就知道钻石的事了
And in which case, why not put them on the hot sheets?
在这种情况下 为什么不把它们列在表上
My ex-partner got this address
我以前的伙伴拿到了
where the missing girl last called from.
失踪的女孩最后一次打电♥话♥的地址
Spot was on Caspere's GPS, too.
在卡斯珀雷的GPS记录上也有
Seems like a happening place.
像是案发地点
Used to be this commune here
我以前在这片待过
on the River Valley.
在河谷上
Why did you say...
你为什么说
so that man that you tracked down, that was a lie?
所以你追捕的那个人 那是假的吗
No, I... I don't understand.
不 我 我不明白
They caught him weeks ago.
他们几周前就抓到了他
Called me in.
把我叫进去
Richard came with me.
理查德和我一起去的
He's a serial rapist.
他是个连环强♥奸♥犯
DNA matched the kit that they took on me back then.
DNA符合他们从我身上取的样本
Did you just make it up?
你是编的吗
What you said?
你怎么说
I...
我
Why?
为什么
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
So-- so, what?
那 那又怎么样
So you can make me think
所以你就能让我以为
that you were protecting me or something?
你是在保护我什么的吗
It's--
这...
it's not-- it's not what I--
这不是 这不是我...
That ruined everything, Ray.
那毁了一切 雷
That ruined you.
那毁了你
That's why I have to have the paternity test.
所以我必须要去做亲子鉴定
I have to know.
我必须要知道
I have to know so I can...
我必须要知道 这样我才能...
put it all where it's supposed to be.
让一切回归正轨
I don't want to live this fantasy
我不要再和你一起继续
about Chad with you anymore.
活在对查德的幻想中
He should have the truth
等他准备好以后
when he's ready.
应该告诉他真♥相♥
This--
这
this fake story
我们没生孩子
where we made a family has to end.
不能继续编下去了
He set me up.
他陷害了我
Frank.
弗兰克
I don't know what that means, Ray.
我不知道你什么意思 雷
You serious?
你是认真的吗
About the adoption?
真的要收养吗
It meant something to me, what you said.
你说的话对我来说很重要
I want to thank you for telling me that.
我想谢谢你愿意告诉我
We both could have used different parents.
我们的父母都不那么尽如人意
Don't worry about kids now.
别担心孩子的事了
This is between you and me.
这是咱俩的事
Seems like nobody's been home.
好像没人回过家
Want to call local?
要打给当地警方吗
Get us in here?
让我们进去
Now we're following birds.
我们现在都跟着鸟走了啊
Carrion birds.
食腐鸟
You smell that?
你闻到了吗
What, bird shit?
什么 鸟屎味吗
It's arterial spray.
这是动脉喷射的血迹
Jesus.
上帝啊
The ceiling's clean.
天花板很干净
No water stains.
没有水迹
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
Really.
真的
We didn't need all that room.
我们不需要那么多房♥间
Don't talk like that. Come on.
别这么说 别这样
There's a guy, McCandless, Catalast...
有一个人 叫麦坎德利斯 卡特拉斯特的
Leave business.
不要谈公事
We should sell the clubs.
我们应该卖♥♥掉夜店
Buy a farm.
买♥♥一个农场
Grow organic produce.
种点有机植物
I could see us as farmers.
我都能想象我们变成农民的样子
You would run for a plane
你一闻到屎的味道
the first time you smelled shit.
就会马上乘飞机走人了吧
Trust me.
相信我
I worked as a picker.
我以前做过收割者
I was 14.
当时14岁
15.
15岁
You don't want to grow anything.
你绝对不会想种地的
What about this guy?
那这家伙呢
There's something I might be able to do for him.
我可能能帮他做些什么
If I can,
如果我可以
we can get it all back.
我们能拿回一切
Do you trust him?
你相信他吗
I trust self-interest.
我相信人们的私心
Stay here.
待在这
I'm fucking coming! Shut the fuck up!
我他妈来了 别他妈敲了
Got a fucking problem?
有问题吗
You alone?
你是一个人吗
Yeah. Why?
是啊 怎么了
You and me need to talk.
我们俩得谈谈
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表