剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表
Tony wouldn't have much in common with Mr. Caspere.
托尼和卡斯珀雷先生没什么交集
Mr. Caspere was talking
某个人用你家的分机
to someone on your second phone line a lot.
经常和卡斯珀雷先生打电♥话♥
Think that was your dad or Tony?
你觉得是你父亲还是托尼
I don't know.
不知道
How would I know?
我怎么会知道呢
There's no rules, you see?
那里已经没规矩可言了 懂吗
It's how it's always been.
一直都是这样
Your father's wife, she's not your mom.
你父亲的妻子并不是你生母
My mom died in a hospital in Nevada.
我妈妈在内华达的一家医院去世了
When I was 11, she started manifesting schizophrenia.
我十一岁时 她开始显现精神分♥裂♥症状
She became dangerous.
开始变的危险
Daddy had her committed.
爸爸送她进了医院
And that doctor...
那个医生
She hung herself in there.
总之她在医院上吊自尽了
I really don't want to talk about these things.
我不想再谈这些事了
I don't want to talk about any of these things.
和这些有关的一切都不想谈了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
My mom, she died when I was 12.
我妈妈在我十二岁时去世了
And your mom, who was her doctor?
你妈妈当时的医生是谁
His name's Pitlor.
他叫皮特勒
My father, he is a very bad person.
我父亲 他是个很坏的人
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking to you.
抱歉 我不该和你说这些的
I just-- I have to go.
我 我要走了
I have this memory of her
我还依稀记得一个片段
in the sand.
她在沙滩上
Her big dresses.
穿着大裙子
Polishing that driftwood
打磨一块浮木
till it shined like steel or something.
亮的发光了才停
I lost her in the light.
光芒中她渐渐淡去
The light off the water.
只剩水面粼粼的光
Why do these memories stay so vivid
为什么这些记忆就这么清晰呢
when I can't even remember stuff from last week?
我连上周干了什么都记不清
Those moments, they stare back at you.
这些记忆 也在望着我们
You don't remember them,
你不记得它们了
they remember you.
它们也记得你
Turn around, there they are.
一转身 它们就在身后
Staring.
默默望着你
Maybe I could get one back.
我能拿一个吗
You took her knife.
你不是把她的刀拿走了吗
You said you didn't want anything else.
你说了其他什么都不想要的
Athena, this Web shit,
雅典娜 你那个网站
those outfits, you fall in with some bad people.
你的打扮 和些很不好的人混在一起
I'm clean. I don't even drink anymore.
我没嗑药 我现在连酒都不碰了
I'm saving up to go to CalArts.
我在攒钱去加州艺术学院
I'm not a whore.
我不卖♥♥身
It's not like I would do one of those parties.
我又不去参加那种派对
What parties?
什么派对
Like the real hooking. No fucking way.
真正的卖♥♥淫 没门
Where are these parties?
这些派对在哪
I mean, all over.
到处都是
Up north. But I don't mess with that.
北边 但我没参与
Like I'm saying, two more months and I'm walking.
像我说的 再有俩月我就能走了
I should have been there for you.
我本应该陪着你
Babe, you couldn't even be there for yourself.
宝贝 你甚至不能照顾好你自己
Look, I know how we left it, but...
我知道我们上次很不愉快 但是...
Look, I don't fucking blame you.
我不怪你
I ain't easy, I know.
我不好相处 我知道
And what you said, I mean...
你说的话 我是说
I think you were right.
我认为你是对的
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Weren't you on the pill?
你不是在吃药吗
It's not 100%.
又不是100%有效
Look, you didn't want this.
我知道你不想要
But I don't believe in abortion.
但我不愿意流产
I'm... I'm keeping it, Paul.
我 我要生下它 保罗
I want you to.
我希望你生下来
And I think we should get married.
而且我觉得我们应该结婚
I don't want you to do this because you think
我不想你这样做是因为你觉得
it's the right thing or something.
这是正确的或怎样
I'm not.
我没有
I don't.
我不是
I love you, Em.
我爱你 小爱
And I didn't know and I wasn't sure
我原先不知道 也不确定
until just this minute right here
直到刚才那一刻
hearing this.
听到这个消息
I love you.
我爱你
I guess I love you, too.
我想我也爱你
I...
我
This is the best thing that could happen.
没有比这更美好的事
Working a case down in LA.
在洛杉矶解决一个案子
Met a man said he knew you.
我见到了一个人说他认识你
Said he knew me when I was little.
说他在我小时候就认识我了
This psychiatrist, Irving Pitlor.
一位精神病医生 欧文·皮特勒
Does that ring a bell? Pitlor?
听起来耳熟吗 皮特勒
Ooh, yes.
是的
He was around for a time, early '80s.
他在这儿待过一段时间 80年代早期
Researching dynamics of communal living.
研究公共生活的动态
Part of Chessani's lodge, I think.
我觉得有部分是切桑尼的安排
Chessani's lodge?
切桑尼的安排
What the fuck?
搞什么
You knew Chessani, too?
你也认识切桑尼
I'm sorry, your case, it involves these men?
抱歉 你的案子牵扯到这些人吗
Theo Chessani, he would have to be somewhere in his 90s by now.
西奥·切桑尼 他现在应该将近90岁了
His son. We have a dead body.
是他儿子 我们找到了他的尸体
Benjamin Caspere.
本杰明·卡斯珀雷
I recognize him.
我认得他
Never spoke.
没说过话
He attended some seminars here, I believe.
我记得他来这儿参加了些研讨会
You remember anything about them?
你还记得关于他们的事吗
Those times, Chessani, Pitlor?
那些日子 切桑尼 皮特勒
That's Pitlor.
那是皮特勒
Hard to tell, but I think that's the Vinci mayor as a kid.
不太好认 但我认为那是芬奇市长小的时候
Jesus, that's some fucking coincidence.
天哪 这也太巧合了
Well, a lot of spiritual movements cross-pollinated in these parts.
这里有很多精神运动交叉影响
Being that I kept exclusively to such company,
鉴于我只需要这样的陪伴
it's not so unusual.
这并没那么不寻常
More unusual is that my daughter
更不寻常的是我女儿
became a sheriff's detective.
竟然当了警♥察♥
Oh. Your mother took this, you know.
这张是你妈妈拍的
An old soul
你从小就一副
right from the start.
老气横秋的样子
Excuse me.
不好意思
You have one of the largest auras I've ever seen.
你的气场是我见过最大的
Green and black.
绿色和黑色混合
It's been taking up this whole room.
充满了整个房♥间
I just-- I had to say something.
我就是必须得说出来
You must have had hundreds of lives.
你一定有好几百条命
I don't think I can handle another one.
我觉得多一条我都控制不了
What do you think green and black means?
绿色和黑色是什么意思
I don't know.
不知道
You're a mood ring?
你是个情绪变色戒指吗
We're driving to Fresno.
我们正开去夫勒斯♥诺♥市
It's not that I don't enjoy our time together, but...
我并不讨厌跟你一起 但是
When I was in Chessani's house,
切桑尼家里
there were all these soil readings for Fresno land.
有许多夫勒斯♥诺♥地区的土壤数据
GPS shows Caspere in the same areas.
GPS记录显示卡斯珀雷去过同样的地区
Now I get why nobody lives out here.
现在我知道这地方为啥没人了
Chessani's map went all the way to the Lost Coast.
切桑尼的地图上一直标注到迷失海岸
So what is all this?
这些东西是干嘛用的
剧集 | 真探(2014) | 导航列表