剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表
-我们该走了 -不 要在这里了结
- We should get out. - No. This ends here.
-躲在那东西后面 -干掉他们 弗兰克
- Get behind that thing. - Fuck 'em up, Frank!
我也这么打算
I intend to.
该走了 还会有更多人来的
Time to go. There will be more of them.
好 走吧
OK, let's go.
好 上车
OK, into the car.
躲在车后面
Get behind the car.
你知道你老板收了贿赂吧
You know your boss is dirty, right?
我们的目标不是你 快递员
You're not the target, Transporter.
那你的火箭炮一定是碰巧炸掉了我的房♥子
Then your rocket must have hit my house by accident.
-杀了一个 还有一个 -你都不知道去哪找爱德华
- One down, one to go. - You don't even know where to find Edouard.
我知道有人能找到他 待在这里
I know someone who does. Stay here.
我好喜欢这所房♥子
I loved that fucking house.
-他真是爱挑事 -他会把自己害死的
- He's so badass. - He's gonna get himself killed.
-你能追踪他的电♥话♥吗 -我能入侵电脑 然后追踪
- Can you trace his phone? - I can hack a computer that can.
快去 塔科尼警探 我是卡拉
Do it. Inspector Tarconi? It's Carla.
弗兰克
Frank.
很惊讶吧 没想到我还活着
Surprised... to see me alive?
不 我只是松了一口气
No. Just relieved.
真的吗
Really?
法国情报局的其他人可不会
No one else at the DCRF will be.
法国情报局想让我渗入快递员的网络
The DCRF wanted me to infiltrate the Transporter network.
-你完成得很出色 -一开始我只把它当任务
- Well, you certainly accomplished that. - It started as a job-
然后呢
And what?
-你对我有了感情吗 -那名黑客 飞机
- Became something else? - The hacker, Jet
她是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我不能让她
she's a terrorist! I couldn't let her-
那是胡扯 你也知道的 给老子坐下
That's bullshit, and you know it. Now sit the fuck down!
她只不过是个倒霉孩子
She's just a fucked up kid
知道了一些不该知道的东西
who sticks her nose in where she shouldn't.
这次冒犯了法国情报局和你上司奥兰德
And this time it was the DCRF and your boss, Orlande.
-你怎么知道他名字的 -那女孩查到的
- How do you know that name? - The girl found it
当时她在追踪赃款和情报局的机密工作
tracking dirty money and agency cover-ups.
-不可能 -一切都指向奥兰德
- Impossible. - And it all leads back to Orlande.
不
No.
不然你觉得他为什么想杀了我们
Why do you think he wanted us all dead?
他为什么安排你追踪我们
And why did he send you in after us?
因为他贪污腐♥败♥
Because he's dirty, corrupt.
你一直都在为这个坏蛋工作
You've been working for this prick all along.
对不起 我不知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
-我不想... -你不想怎么
- I-I never meant to- - Never meant for what?
不想让我们进展得这么快吗
For us? For us to go so far?
-我只是你的任务吗 -一开始是这样
- I was just a job? - It started like this...
他们炸了老子的房♥子
They blew up my fucking house!
我知道 我很抱歉
I know, and I'm sorry.
他说他们只是打算逮捕你
He said they were just going to arrest you.
我对你的感情是真的
My feelings for you are real.
你的感情 我不想听
Your feelings? I don't want to hear any of it.
老子一点也不想听你的感情
I don't want to hear one fucking word about your feelings.
你要听着
You're going to hear it, OK?
因为你和我
Because you and me...
我们都觉得很难信任别人
we find it hard to trust...
很难接纳别人
to let someone in.
因为我们的身份
Because of what we are.
我是来问奥兰德的地址的
I'm here for Orlande's location.
这是我来的唯一原因
That's the only reason I'm here.
我带你去
I will take you there.
只有你们两个吗
Is it just the 2 of you?
你需要解释吗
You need an explanation?
你为什么炸掉快递员的房♥子
Why did you blow up the Transporter's house?
我知道 朱莉叶
I know, Juliette...
你觉得被骗了
you feel betrayed.
我也是
As do I!
弗兰克
Frank!
马丁先生 你还真是命大啊
Mr. Martin you're a very hard man to kill.
放了她 咱俩单挑
Let her go and you can try again.
最后我很失望 我们这场游戏玩得很好
In the end, I'm disappointed. We had a good game
但你低估了我 我眼观八方
but you underestimated me. I cover every base.
我知道朱莉叶对你有感情
I knew that Juliette harboured true feelings
所以我派人盯梢她
so I had her watched
现在你来了
and here we are.
真有意思
Well, that's all very interesting...
-但我不在乎她 -好
- but I don't care about her. - OK.
你们这些该死的人是从哪里来的
Where do you fucking people come from?
放下枪 你被捕了
Drop the gun! You're under arrest!
为什么 我是法国情报局的副局长
For what? I'm the deputy chief of the DCRF
在仓库里被一群恐♥怖♥分♥子♥袭击了
in a warehouse assaulted by a group of terrorists!
够了 放了她 然后把枪放下
That's enough! Let her go and drop the gun!
不 警探 我要走了
No, Inspector. I'm leaving.
把枪放下 然后走开
Put the gun down and step away.
我可没有一整天时间耗下去
We don't have all day. Oh!
求你了 别这样
Please, no. No.
别放手 求你了
Don't do it. Please don't. Please.
求你了
Please.
别让我死 求你了
Don't make me- Please don't. Please.
你们现在该走了
Now might be a good time for you all to leave.
除了朱莉叶 我需要和她的上级谈谈
Except Juliette, who I will need to talk to her superiors...
恐怕
I'm afraid...
我要把自己描述成英雄了
I'm going to have to paint myself as a hero.
行
Go for it.
至少在这里没人能拿枪指着我的头
Well at least no one can put a gun to my head out here.
你觉得我们倒霉吗
You think we're jinxed?
卡拉
移♥动♥电♥话♥
我下班了
I'm off duty.
剧集 | 非常人贩:电视剧版(2012) | 导航列表