You think I was gonna leave you all alone, huh?
你以为我会丢下你不管 是吗
No way.
才不会
I'm not out of nicknames for you yet.
我还有好多外号♥没给你起呢
Ok. Let's do this.
开始吧
You two are up first.
你们俩先上
It's easy, Bon.
很简单的 邦
We just take her hand...
我们拉着她的手
Close your eyes...
闭上眼睛
And let her into your thoughts.
让她进入你的思想
Are we seriously having a sleepover?
我们真的要一起过夜吗
Come on! Hurry up and get in here.
好啦 快过来
I'm the one who gets to see her again.
我还能再见到她的
I mean, you should get the better good-bye.
你才应该好好道别
Oh, Care. Come here.
卡罗 来抱抱
Take care of everyone while I'm gone, ok?
我不在的时候要照顾好大家 好吗
I will.
我会的
I promise.
我保证
Promise me something, both of you.
你们俩 向我保证
Write it all down,
都写下来
everything that you accomplish in your lives, every crush,
你们生命里的每一个成就 每次心动
when you fall in love, when you start a family,
当你坠入爱河 当你组建家庭
every time you fantasize about wanting to kill Damon.
每个想要杀掉达蒙的时刻
Write it down
都写下来
so that one day when I wake up
这样等我醒来的那天
I can read all about my best friends' lives
我就可以读到我最好的朋友的生活
and feel like I was there.
像是我陪你们走过了一样
I'm so sorry, Elena.
对不起 埃琳娜
Really, I'm so sorry.
真的 我好抱歉
This isn't your fault.
这不是你的错
We'll both get everything that we want.
我们都得到了想要的啊
We just can't have it at the same time.
只是不能同时拥有而已
Bonnie Bennett,
邦妮·贝内特
you have spent your entire life making sacrifices for me.
你一生都在为我做出牺牲
Now it's my turn to do it for you.
现在该我为你牺牲了
I just have one more favor to ask.
我还有最后一个忙要你帮
Ok. Ok.
好的 好
Can you do it one last time?
能再来一次吗
There. I did it. Are you happy?
好了 我做了 这下你开心了
Very.
是啊
Now it's your turn to be.
现在该你了
So I'm a cop, huh?
要我当警♥察♥
That's my hope for you, Matt.
这是我对你的期望 马特
In our crazy lives together,
在我们疯狂的生活中
you've always stayed the same--
你一直没变
human, loyal,
做人类 忠诚
and good.
还善良
My hope is that you spend the rest of your life
我希望你余生
fighting for people like you.
都为像你这样的人抗争
You know, there's a good chance that I'll never see you again.
要知道 我很可能再不会见到你了
Matt.
马特
Look at everything that the two of us have survived.
看看我们撑过来的一切
I like our odds.
我觉得我们有机会
You're gonna think that the pain will never end,
你会以为痛苦永远不会消失
but it will,
但会消失的
but first, you have to let it all in.
但首先 你得接受这一切
You can't fight it.
你不能反抗
It's bigger than you.
这比你强大
You have to let yourself drown in it,
你得让自己沉浸在痛苦之海中
but then eventually, you'll start to swim,
但最终 你会开始游泳
and every single breath that you fight for will make you stronger.
你挣扎呼吸的每一口气都会让你更强大
And I promise that you will beat it.
我保证你会战胜痛苦的
Alaric.
阿♥拉♥里克
Jeremy.
杰里米
I--I tried to be here sooner.
我本想早点赶过来
I wanted to be here for the wedding.
我本想来参加婚礼的
I'm glad you weren't.
幸好你没在
You made it!
你来了
3 canceled flights.
三次被取消了的航♥班♥
I could have walked here faster.
我走路来说不定更快
Oh, and I was doing so well.
我原本挺好的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I wanted to at least pretend to be strong for you.
我本想至少为你假装坚强的
When you do wake up,
等你醒来
I want you to know that I spent my life
我想让你知道 我这一辈子
doing exactly what I felt I was born to do.
都做了我认为我该做的事
I was happy.
我很开心
So where are we in this vision of yours?
我们在你的幻象里 这儿是哪
Not here. Not in Mystic Falls.
不是这里 不是在神秘瀑布镇
You need to get out of here, Tyler.
你得离开这里 泰勒
You need to figure out what it is you want to do,
你都搞清楚你想要做什么
who you want to be,
你想成为怎样的人
and then just really fight for it.
然后努力去争取
You're gonna be fine, Tyler.
你会没事的 泰勒
You're a wolf now. Embrace it. Don't fight it.
你现在是狼了 接受这一点 不要反抗
Let it be the thing that makes you extraordinary.
就让这成为你与众不同之处
Thank you for bumping into me that day in the hallway.
谢谢你那天在走廊上撞到我
I thought I would never be happy again,
我还以为我永远都不能再快乐了
and then--and then I met you.
直到我遇到了你
You changed everything for me.
你改变了我的一切
You--you quite literally saved my life.
你真的拯救了我的生活
I love you so much,
我很爱你
which is why I can't wait to find out
所以我迫不及待想知道
what new life you--you've chosen for yourself
六七十年后等我再次见到你
in 60 or 70 years when I see you again.
你为自己选择了什么样的生活
I can guarantee it won't be high school.
我可以保证 不会是高中了
Just be happy.
开心点
I'll see you soon.
回见
I'll see you, Elena.
回见 埃琳娜
Lorenzo.
洛恩佐
You came back.
你回来了
You must think me such a monster.
你一定认为我是个禽兽
We're all monsters in some way, I suppose.
我们在某种程度上都是禽兽
My life before my friends was misery.
遇到我朋友前 我的生活很痛苦
Even as a mother, a--a wife,
即便作为一个母亲 一个妻子
I never felt whole,
我从没感觉到完整
but then I found these people,
但我找到这些人后
and, uh, I felt a part of something.
我感觉到了归属感
Can you understand that just a little?
你能稍稍理解这种感觉吗
I can
我能
because I've been searching for that my whole life.
因为我这辈子一直在寻找那种感觉
What is it?
怎么了
That building.
那座楼
It wasn't there last night.
昨晚不在那里
Kai must have had this cloaked.
卡伊一定是把它隐形了
When he died--
而他死后...
It can't be!
不可能
Lorenzo...
洛恩佐
It's our family.
是我们的家人
You think she'll be safe here?
你觉得她在这里安全吗
If word gets out that her body has the cure inside,
如果她体内有解药的消息传出去
every vampire who wants to be a human
每个想成为人类的吸血鬼
will come busting in through that door.
都会冲进那扇门
Bonnie will spell it shut.
邦妮会施咒封住这里
We're under strict orders not to open it for anyone.
我们有严格命令不得为任何人打开
I guess that means that--
我想那意味着
That means it's time for me to say good-bye.
那意味着我该道别了
You could have just told me what to do.
你本可以告诉我该怎么做
I knew what you were going to do.
我知道你会怎么做
You knew that the evil, selfish Damon Salvatore
你知道那个邪恶的自私的达蒙·塞尔瓦托
would give up the love of his life
会放弃他一生的挚爱
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表