Pitter-patter of little siblings' feet,
弟弟妹妹在这里跑来跑去
witchy-woo, chanting in the air,
巫师的氛围
mom and dad calling me an abomination.
妈妈爸爸说我是怪物
Why did you want to come back here?
你为什么要回来
Because I can finally show it to someone.
因为我终于能领人来看了
My coven goes out of their way to make sure no one finds us,
我们巫师团费尽心机确保没人能找到我们
but since they're not here to be paranoid freak shows,
但是既然他们不能在这里疑神疑鬼
Mi casa es su casa.
你就请便吧
Come on.
来吧
Like I said, uh, 3,000 miles ago,
3千英里之前我就说了
it's not here.
这里什么都没有
Can we, uh, go home now, please?
我们能回家了吗
You know what? Check the gps again.
再看看定位仪
Just because we don't see anything doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
我们看不到 不代表它不存在
Not unlike Caroline's feelings for Stefan.
与卡罗琳对斯特凡的感情一样
Hilarious. Keep them coming.
真好笑 接着说啊
Oh, no. Is Stefan feeling sensitive
糟糕 斯特凡很难过
about ruining his friendship with Caroline?
他毁了自己与卡罗琳的友谊吗
She really liked him, and he broke her heart.
她很喜欢他 他却伤了她的心
See, Stefan?
瞧 斯特凡
Even the bear knew.
熊熊都知道
I saw that from a mile away,
我一英里开外就能看出来
and my brain's made of cotton.
我脑子里还都是棉花呢
Give me this.
给我
Ms. Cuddles one,
抱抱小姐一分
invisible creepy mansion zero.
吓人隐形别♥墅♥ 零分
Where do you want the stuffing?
填料放在哪里
Well, hello to you, too.
你也好啊
I'll take that.
我拿吧
Hi. I'm Jo.
我是乔
You look--have we met before?
你...我们见过吗
Liv, and no, but you're dating my occult studies professor,
丽芙 没见过 你在跟我的神秘学教授约会
which I guess somehow earned you an invite for thanksgiving dinner.
所以你就能来参加感恩节晚宴了
Nice to meet you, too.
见到你也很高兴
Where's Luke?
卢克呢
He's outside testing a new filter on his phone.
他在外面测试电♥话♥的新滤器
He's making me this stupid retrospective video
他要给我们的生日做个特别蠢的
for our birthday.
回顾视频送我
22. Go us.
22了 好棒哦
What's with her?
她怎么了
Liam, hey. You're here.
连姆 你来了
Bearing the white wine of surrender.
拿着白酒来投降
I owe you an apology.
我该向你道歉
I checked lady Whitmore's medical records again,
我又去查了惠特莫女士的病例
and everything was normal,
一切正常
which I would have known if I had double-checked them
如果我当初复查过就会知道了
before making accusations that were unfounded, baseless, dickish.
但我却急着提出毫无依据又犯浑的指责
Is that enough adjectives?
这些形容词够多了吗
Getting there.
差不多了
Am I glad to see you.
真高兴能看到你
You, too, Liam.
还有你 连姆
Come on.
来吧
Would you mind?
你来
Yeah. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
Did you...
是你...
Risk my career switching lady Whitmore's medical chart?
拿我的工作冒险 换了惠特莫女士的病例吗
I'm glad it worked.
很高兴起效了
Yeah. Thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
Anybody want to take a stab at how
有人想猜猜
Bonnie's teddy bear undid whatever was cloaking this place?
邦妮的泰迪熊为什么能解除这里的隐形咒吗
He said without laughing.
他好严肃
Jo told me she got rid of her magic
乔说她把魔法存放了起来
by putting it away for safekeeping.
从而去掉了魔法
Maybe Bonnie put her magic away in this.
或许邦妮把她的魔法放在了这里
Why would Bonnie put her magic in Ms. Cuddles?
邦妮为什么要把魔法放在抱抱小姐里面
To keep Kai from using her to get out.
阻止卡伊利用她离开
Can't say I miss that.
这我可不怀念
It's all yours, brother.
你来吧 兄弟
That smells great.
好香啊
Not exactly a turkey dinner,
虽然不是火鸡晚宴
but it's what my family had in the fridge on May 10, 1994.
但我家里人1994年5月10日冰箱里就有这些
Don't touch that.
别碰
Heh. Your pager? Why?
你的传呼机 怎么了
Because it's brand-new, looks cool,
那可是新的 而且很酷
and I don't want you to bust it.
我不想你把它弄坏了
Listen, Kai. My magic's gone,
卡伊 我已经没有魔法了
which means we will be stuck here forever.
所以我们要永远留在这里了
Why don't we just divide the world in half
我们为什么不把世界分成两半
and go our separate ways?
然后分道扬镳呢
I get it.
我懂
I knocked you out, kidnapped you against your will.
我放倒了你 还绑♥架♥了你
You don't see I'm trying to apologize?
看不出我是想道歉吗
I will never trust you
我永远不会信任你
or like you or enjoy your company for
或是喜欢你 或是喜欢跟你作伴
so much as one second, so just quit trying.
一秒都不会 你还是别试了
Just let me leave here unharmed.
让我安然无恙地离开吧
Fine. Can we at least have one last dinner conversation
好吧 那我回到永远的寂寞之前
before my eternity of aloneness resumes?
能至少跟我吃顿饭 说说话吗
So you agree?
你同意了
One last dinner, and then we peacefully
最后吃一顿晚餐 我们就和平地
go our separate ways.
分道扬镳
In the spirit of thanksgiving, I'll even let you take my car.
看在今天是感恩节 我会让你开我的车走
How can I help?
要我帮忙吗
All right! If everyone could gather
请大家坐到桌边
around the table at their assigned seats,
安排好的位子
then, um--
那么
Oh. Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我来迟了
We will each share something that we are
我们每个人都用100个字左右
thankful for in 100 words or less, so...
说说我们的感恩
Do you want a drink?
要喝一杯吗
Once we sit, there's a good chance Caroline
等我们坐下 卡罗琳估计
won't let anyone get up.
不会再允许人站起来了
I'm not really in the mood.
我没心情
Did I do something to piss you off?
你惹你生气了吗
No, Tyler. You didn't.
没有 泰勒 你没有
Uh, anyone want to see some embarrassing baby videos of Liv?
有人想看看丽芙小时候的丢人视频吗
Oh. You know what? Now would actually be
话说 现在还是
an excellent time just to shut down anything
关掉所有有开关的
with an on-off button.
东西吧
Whoever wins has to make...
获胜者...
No. Please let the food get cold.
好吧 让食物放凉吧
Whatever that is is far more important.
反正那东西显然更重要
Happy birthday! Wave to me!
生日快乐 冲我招手
Hi, Josie. Hi, Josie.
乔赛 乔赛
How old are you?
你多大了
4.
4岁
How do you add that?
该怎么算
You guys want to do some numbers?
你们要算算术吗
Ok. What's one plus one?
1加1是多少
Two!
Two plus two?
2加2呢
4! Nice.
4 好棒
What are you watching?
你们在看什么
That kind of sounds like your voice.
听上去好像你的声音
That is my voice.
那就是我的声音
I took that video 18 years ago
那视频是我18年前拍的
at a birthday party for the twins.
在双胞胎的生日派对上
Oh, my God.
天呐
Lukas and Olivia?
卢克斯和奥利维亚
Jo as in Josette?
你是乔赛特
Hang on. You guys know each other?
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表