Oh, you know, my friend, he's, Uh,
我朋友...他
a bad drunk.
酒品差
Well, at least your friend Caroline seemed nice.
至少那个卡罗琳看上去挺好
Yeah.
是啊
I'm gonna throw this out.
我去把这个扔出去
Let her go.
放开她
Ok.
好啊
I've got a girl out there crying over you
外面那个姑娘在为你哭泣
because she cares so much,
因为她太在乎你
and I'm here trying to figure out why
我就想来弄明白为什么
but I can't see what's worth caring about.
我看不出你有什么值得她在乎的
You know, Damon once told me that he promised you
达蒙曾跟我说 他曾发誓
an eternity of misery, and I remember thinking,
让你一生不得安宁 我就想
"Well, what could his brother have ever done
"他弟弟究竟做了什么
to inspire so much hatred?"
能让他这么恨他"
But now I get it.
现在我明白了
You're not a brother to him.
你不是他的兄弟
Brothers don't give up.
兄弟不会放弃彼此
So every time I see you doing anything
所以每次我看到你
that looks like you've done so,
做出放弃的举动
every time you try to start over in a life
每次你试图重新开始
that's nothing but a lie,
生活在这种谎言里
I will make you pay.
我会让你付出代价
I will be the one to bring you the misery you deserve.
我会给你你应得的那些痛苦
See? We're still neck people.
瞧 我们还是喜欢脖子的
It's Bonnie.
我是邦妮
Leave me a message.
请留言
Hey. It's me. I paid your cell bill again.
是我 我又帮你交了话费
Your mom said I could.
你妈妈说我可以这么做
I think she felt sorry for me or something.
我感觉她是同情我还是什么的
Maybe she just wants to hear the sound of your voice, too.
也许她只是也想继续听到你的声音
What do I know?
我也说不好
I am so pissed at you, Bonnie.
我好生你的气 邦妮
Yeah. Still. You told me you were gonna die over the phone,
是啊 还在生气 你在电♥话♥里跟我说你会死
so you kind of deserve me railing at you on voicemails
所以你活该我对着你永远收不到的语♥音♥信箱
that you're never gonna get.
一遍遍骂你
I guess I'll call and yell at you again tomorrow.
我明天继续打来吼你吧
Gah! You scared the hell out of me.
你吓死我了
We got a little problem.
我们有个小麻烦
Sarah's shady. The plates on her car are stolen.
萨拉有问题 她的车是偷来的
She's got to go.
得让她离开
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
It doesn't matter how he knows it.
他怎么知道的不重要
He's right. I stole it from my old boss.
他说得对 车是我从前任老板那里偷来的
He had wandering hands,
他对我毛手毛脚
so I wandered my hands to his car keys.
所以我就拿走了他的车钥匙
Look, no offense, but you got to find someplace else to stay.
请别见怪 但你得去别处留宿
I totally get it.
我完全理解
I appreciate you guys helping me.
很感谢你们帮我
Really, I do.
真的
It's ok. I have family here sort of.
没关系 我在这里也算是有家人
I mean, I haven't met him,
我从没见过他
but my dad, he supposedly lives here.
但我爸爸 据说是住在这里
It's not like he's gonna let me sleep on the street, right?
他总不会让我睡在马路上 对吧
Matt, at least let her stay till she finds her dad.
马特 至少让她待到找到她爸爸
Seriously, Jer?
你不是吧 杰里
I'm on the community protection committee,
我是社区自卫队的
and she's a car thief.
而她是偷车贼
All right. Fine.
好吧 行
We can go stay at Stefan and Damon's. No one's there.
我们可以去斯特凡和达蒙家 那里没人
You can't leave. I told Elena that I'd watch out for you.
你不能离开 我答应埃琳娜会照看你
It's not like she can do anything about it.
她又不能把你怎么样
So she says she has family here.
她说她有家人在这里
That's probably another lie,
也许又是一个谎言
but I'll look into it.
但我会查查看的
Thanks, Matt.
谢了 马特
Look. Jeremy's a good kid.
杰里米是个好孩子
He's just going through some stuff.
他只是现在有心事
I know all about him.
我了解他
I grew up with his dad.
我和他爸爸一起长大
Wait. You're from Mystic Falls?
等下 你是神秘瀑布镇的
Born and raised till my parents split.
我父母离婚前 我在这里出生长大
I think that's why I'm such a geek about this town.
或许就因此我才这么喜欢这个小镇
My family were such big supporters,
我父母曾是忠实的支持者
one of the founding families actually.
还是创始人家族之一
Which family?
哪一家族
The Fells.
菲尔家
I'm Thomas Vincent Fell iii, to be exact.
确切说 我是托马斯·文森特·菲尔三世
My dad called me Tripp,
我爸爸叫我特里普
but I was such a clumsy kid
我特别笨拙
that I took my mom's maiden name when he bailed.
他离家之后我就用了妈妈的娘家姓
So if you're from a founding family,
如果你是创始人家族的
that means you know all the stuff that goes along with it then, right?
那么你一定知道这里的情况了 对吗
Is there a secret handshake I never got taught?
怎么 有什么我没学到的秘密握手礼吗
Look. Um, I got to go.
听着 我得挂了
I'll see you later for training, though, yeah?
晚些时候训练再见
Yeah, sure.
好
Any final words?
有什么遗言吗
I miss them, too, you know?
我也想他们的
Look who got 27 across.
你把横27填出来了
I wish. 27 across is a rock
我倒想 横27
I am pushing up an endless mountain.
我算想不出来了
"An old tongue twister Eddie turned top 40."
"一首难唱的艾迪的歌♥ 进入了排行榜前40"
Eddie Vedder, Pearl Jam.
艾迪·维达 珍珠酱乐队
"Yellow Ledbetter."
《Yellow Ledbetter》
Good work.
干得漂亮
Are you messing with me?
你在耍我玩吗
No. Are you messing with me?
没有 你在耍我玩吗
I didn't finish this.
我没填出来
Well, neither did I.
也不是我
There's someone else here.
这里还有其他人
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表