I was following every lead that Alaric sent my way.
我追查了阿♥拉♥里克给我的每一条线索
I spoke to every witch, every shaman,
我找遍了全球20个国家的
every psychic in 20 countries around the globe,
所有女巫 巫师和灵媒
and every lead was a dead end.
每一条都是死路
But Enzo has another lead.
但恩佐说他有了新线索
There's this coven in Oregon --
俄勒冈有一个巫师团
The Gemini coven. Yeah.
双子巫师团 我知道
I looked into them, too, Caroline.
我也找过他们了 卡罗琳
There was nothing there. Because there's nothing we can do.
白费功夫 因为我们没办法了
Damon and Bonnie are dead.
达蒙和邦妮死了
I had to come to terms with that,
我只能接受这个现实
and once I did, I had to start over.
接受之后 我只有重新来过
I couldn't just live my old life with my old friends.
我不能继续和过去的朋友一起回到过去的生活
I couldn't go near Mystic Falls or Elena --
我不能回神秘瀑布镇 或靠近埃琳娜
Or me?
或是我
Because I thought we were closer than that.
我以为我们的友谊没这么浅
I mean, you couldn't hear in all those messages that I left you,
你从我的那些留言中听不出吗
you couldn't hear that I was completely falling apart without you?
你听不出没有你我都快崩溃了吗
Because you never listened to them.
你根本就没听过
I had to move on. I didn't have a choice.
我得继续生活 我别无选择
I had to erase everything.
我只能抹去一切
Well, let me summarize them for you.
那我来给你总结一下吧
You're a dick.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
And if you want him out of your house,
你想把他丢出屋子
you throw him out yourself.
那就自己动手
...is not available. Leave a message.
...目前无法接听 请留言
Luke, where are you?
卢克 你在哪
I need more of that stuff, like, now.
我需要更多那东西 马上就要
I'm starting to go...
我要...
I don't want to hear it, Ric, ok?
别教训我 里克
We tried. It didn't work.
我们试过了 根本没用
It's over.
到此为止吧
It didn't work because you weren't being honest.
没起作用是因为你不够诚实
I wasn't--
我怎么会
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I was being completely honest.
我把一切都告诉你了
Do you think I want to talk to you about my romantic life?
你以为我愿意跟你谈论我的感情生活吗
You weren't being honest with yourself.
你对自己不够诚实
Look. I want to hear all the Damon stuff
我要听的是 你还和斯特凡在一起时
while you were still with Stefan.
跟达蒙的那些事
No. I was completely faithful to Stefan.
不 我对斯特凡完全忠诚
Of course you were. I did everything.
当然 我为他做了一切
I know. I stuck with him,
我知道 我一直没放弃他
even when he lost his humanity...
即使他失去人性
I know you did. after he left a trail of bodies
这我知道 从佛罗里达到弗吉尼亚
from Florida to Virginia.
一路疯狂杀人饮血
I fought for him.
我一直为他抗争
I know you did, Elena.
这我都知道 埃琳娜
You don't want to admit it
你不愿承认
because you feel like you're betraying Stefan,
是因为觉得这是背叛斯特凡
but this won't work until you do.
但你不承认 这办法就不会奏效
No. I loved Stefan the entire time.
不 我一直都爱着斯特凡
I never would have hurt him.
我绝不会伤害他的
Elena, you have been lucky enough to love
埃琳娜 你还这么年轻
two people this deeply in your young life.
就有幸深爱过两个人
There's nothing wrong with that.
这没有错
It's ok.
没关系的
It's ok to love them both.
同时爱他们两个也没关系
That's what Katherine used to say.
凯瑟琳过去就这样说
How sad is it that my own evil doppelganger
我邪恶的二重身居然比我聪明
was smarter than me?
这多可悲啊
It's ok, Elena. You can tell me.
没关系的 埃琳娜 你可以告诉我
Tell me the moment you knew you loved him.
告诉我 你什么时候知道你爱上了他
It was my birthday.
那天是我生日
Damon and I spent the entire summer looking for Stefan,
我和达蒙整个夏天都在找斯特凡
and I was trying to put on a good face
我努力想挤出一个笑脸来
because Caroline was throwing this party for me,
因为卡罗琳为我举办了一场派对
but I was so sad.
但其实我很难过
I was two seconds from deciding that I wasn't gonna go.
就在我几乎决定不去的时候
I wasn't gonna leave the room
我不想离开房♥间了
until Damon walked in
达蒙进来了
to give me my birthday gift.
给了我一份生日礼物
It was a necklace that Stefan had given me.
是斯特凡以前给我的项链
I'd lost it, and Damon knew
我曾一度遗失了
what the necklace meant to me.
达蒙知道那项链对我的意义
My necklace.
我的项链
What it meant about my feelings for Stefan.
那项链象征着我对斯特凡的爱
Even though he loved me,
尽管他也爱着我
he gave me the one thing that represented hope
他依然把我和他弟弟爱与希望的信物
for me and his brother.
交给了我
I knew how much it hurt him,
我知道他有多受伤
but he did it.
但他还是做了
It was...
那是
the most selfless that he's ever been,
他最无私的时刻
and in that moment, I loved him.
在那一刻 我爱上了他
I didn't want to.
我也不想
It terrified me, but...
那感觉把我吓坏了 但是
for that moment, I loved him.
在那一刻 我爱他
Do it.
动手吧
It's ok. I'm ready.
没事的 我准备好了
I need you to be sure.
我需要你确定
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm sure.
我确定
Just take it away, please.
把它抹掉吧 拜托了
Damon never came into the room.
达蒙没有走进房♥间
He never gave you the necklace.
他没有给你项链
The party was miserable,
派对糟透了
and you spent the rest of the night at the house watching movies
你那晚只是和杰里米在家看电影
and eating popcorn with Jeremy.
吃爆米花
Damon, no!
达蒙 不要
Jeremy.
杰里米
Damon...
达蒙
killed Jeremy.
杀了杰里米
He snapped his neck right in front of me.
他在我面前把他的脖子扭断了
Elena...
埃琳娜
Who is Damon Salvatore?
达蒙·塞尔瓦托是谁
He's Stefan's Brother.
他是斯特凡的哥哥
He was a monster,
他是个魔头
and then he died.
后来他死了
Hey, you.
你好
Put on some party clothes and come to Whitmore.
换上派对的衣服 然后来惠特莫
Tyler's coming over, and we are going out.
泰勒会过来 然后我们一起出去玩
You sound good.
你听起来状态不错
I am good. I had a good day.
我很好 我今天过得不错
I ditched all my classes and hung out with Ric.
我把所有课都翘了然后和里克待着
We, um, we talked about Bonnie.
我们聊了邦妮
I had a good cry, and I don't know.
我好好哭了一场 我说不清
I really feel like things are taking a turn for the better.
我真的觉得事情有所好转了
So get your ass down here,
所以赶紧过来
and let's have some fun.
我们好好放松一下
Well, how about I come and sneak into the dorms
不如我偷偷溜进宿舍
and spend the night later
在那儿睡一晚
for old time's sake?
重温一下旧时光
Sounds perfect. Love you.
太棒了 爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Well, well.
好吧
That was a bit of a bust.
真是白费功夫
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hey. Did your friends leave?
你的朋友走了吗
Whoa. What happened?
发生了什么
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表