我不会让你牺牲自己
because your coven needs a leader.
就因为你们巫师团需要一个领袖
They'll come after me.
他们不会放过我的
Let them.
让他们来
Magic doesn't work in Mystic Falls,
魔法在神秘瀑布镇不管用
so if your coven wants to find you,
所以如果你们巫师团的人想找你
they'll have to do it the old-fashioned way.
他们就得采取传统方式
They'll have to go through me.
他们得先过我这一关
I'm sorry I ruined Thanksgiving.
很抱歉我毁了今年的感恩节
You'll make up for it next year.
明年你再补偿我吧
We'll find another way, Liv.
我们会找到其它办法的 丽芙
I'm not going to let you die.
我不会让你死的
You're here.
你来了
That's good.
很好
That actually saves me a trip.
省得我到处找你了
Needless to say, there were leftovers.
不用说 这是剩菜
You made me a doggie bag.
你给我做了个食物袋
Just because I hate you doesn't mean I want you to starve to death.
虽然我恨你 但是不代表我希望你饿死
Besides, Bonnie's alive.
而且 邦妮还活着
You know, this is, like, the first Thanksgiving
你知道吗 这几乎是第一个
in forever where there's something to actually be
我们真的有事值得感恩的
thankful for, so...
感恩节
Caroline, um, look.
卡罗琳
When Damon was gone, I, um--
达蒙不在的时候 我...
I pushed you away.
我距你于千里之外
Yeah, I know, Stefan.
我明白 斯特凡
You pushed everyone away.
你把所有人都拒之门外
It's kind of what you do.
你就这样
But I pushed you away the most.
但我最不想见的是你
I knew that you were the one person who would
我知道你是那个会
sit with me and let me cry,
坐在我旁边让我哭的人
and I didn't want to cry anymore,
而我不想再哭了
so I
所以
had to push you away the most.
我必须把你拒之门外
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你说这些
Listen.
听着
Enjoy the leftovers.
好好享用剩饭吧
You should have brought me with you.
你该带我一起去的
Well, first, you should have told me that Bonnie was alive,
首先 你该告诉我邦妮还活着
and then you should have brought me with you.
然后你该带我一起去
Well, Ric had more frequent flyer miles,
里克的常飞里程更多
and Ric didn't deliberately forget our entire relationship.
而且里克也没有故意忘记我们的关系
Yeah. I deserve that.
好吧 我活该
So you and Bonnie spent the last 4 months together?
这四个月你都和邦妮在一起
Yeah.
是的
What did you do?
你们都干什么
Bicker mostly.
大部分是在拌嘴
Cooked, ate.
做饭 吃饭
,
我们一起玩过俄♥罗♥斯♥方块 后来我走了
.
她很生气
We talked.
我们聊天
A lot.
聊了很多
Apparently there are a lot of words in the English language,
显然英语有很多词汇
and Bonnie knows just about all of them.
而邦妮都知道
Yep.
是啊
I know this is gonna sound pretty strange,
我知道这听起来可能很奇怪
but I'm really happy that
但我很高兴
the two of you had each other.
你们俩拥有彼此
She sacrificed herself so I could come back.
为了我能回来 她牺牲了自己
Because when she wasn't talking, she was listening.
因为她不说话的时候 她听我说话
She listened for hours and hours and hours,
她听我无休无止地说
so when the opportunity presented itself for me
所以当回家的机会出现时
to come back, she made sure I took it.
她确保我抓住了机会
What did you talk about?
你都说了什么
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I broke up with Liam.
我和连姆分手了
Dr. Future Humanitarian Award wasn't good enough?
未来的人道主义奖得主不够好吗
What went wrong?
出什么事了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Look. I'm at a crossroads right now,
我现在处于一个交叉路口
where I could go live my life
我可以按我觉得
the way I think I probably should and be successful
我应该采取的方式活着 成功
and safe and probably very happy,
安全 可能还会很快乐
or I could risk all that
或者我也可以为了
for this tiny glimmer of a feeling inside
我心中那一丝挥之不去的感觉
that I just can't shake.
而赌上一切
Well, Robert Frost, what's it gonna be?
林子里有两条路 你要怎么选呢
I don't know...
我不知道
But I do know someone who could give me some pretty sound advice.
但我认识一个可以给我好建议的人
Any chance you'd be willing to help me
你愿意帮我
bring my best friend Bonnie back?
把我最好的朋友邦妮救回来吗
So I can ask her?
这样我就可以问她了
Sure.
当然
What?
什么
"I lied"?
"我撒谎了"
There's no car.
车没了
The bastard took the car.
那混♥蛋♥把车开走了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表