She can't hear me.
她听不到我说话
And we can't touch anything either.
我们也碰不到任何东西
Nice spell, Kai.
咒语真厉害 卡伊
This place is my own personal hell.
这地方是我的私人地狱
Drama queen.
就会小题大做
Reporting to you live from retro world,
现在于复古世界为您播报
I'm Bonnie Bennett.
我是邦妮·贝内特
Joining us today in the studio
今天我们请来的是
is special guest Damon Salvatore!
特别嘉宾 达蒙·塞尔瓦托
No.
不
What?
怎么了
The bottle of bourbon is the oldest one in the house.
这是屋里年份最老的波本酒
We made a pact if we couldn't take
我们有过约定 如果实在
being trapped here alone for one more day
无法忍♥受继续被困在这里
we'd--we'd kill that entire bottle.
我们就把这瓶酒全喝了
Then we'd kill ourselves.
然后自杀
Wait.
等等
Wait. What happened? Why are we back here?
等等 怎么回事 我们为什么回来了
I don't know. Spell must require too much magic.
我不知道 一定是咒语所需的魔法过于强大
I lost my connection.
我的连接断了
Then reconnect.
那就重新连上
It's not that easy. You see this blood?
没那么简单 看见这血了吗
I'm guessing that's not a good sign.
我想这不是什么好兆头
Bonnie is going to kill herself.
邦妮要自杀
Can she do that? Can she die in the prison world?
她可以这么做吗 死在监狱世界里
I couldn't. Of course,
我是不行 不过
it was my own personal solitary confinement.
那是专门为了囚禁我而建的监狱
Didn't want me to end my sentence early by killing myself.
他们不会允许我用自杀来逃过惩罚
Ooh! I tried every method in the book.
我试过了所有方法
I drove down to D.C.
甚至开车去了华盛顿特区
Because there was this museum that has An actual guillotine.
因为那里有个博物馆有真正的断头台
We get it.
我们懂了
For whoever's not lucky enough to be you, dead means dead.
在那里除了你 其他人死了就真死了
We have to stop her. We have to give her hope,
我们必须阻止她 给她希望
send her a message somehow.
想个办法给她传递信息
How? She couldn't hear us.
怎么做 她又听不到我们
The message is already there in the atlas.
信息已经有了 就在地图上
I scribbled some notes on Nova Scotia.
我在新斯科舍的位置上写了些字
We just have to get her to see it.
只要想办法让她看见就行
All right, but how do we open an atlas
但如果我们碰触不到任何东西
if we can't touch anything?
要怎么打开地图
We need to get Kai to crank up his witchy-woo, don't we,
那卡伊就得再加把劲了 不是吗
so we can make physical contact.
让我们能触碰到物体
All while sending the 3 of you back over there? Sure. Yeah.
同时把你们三个送过去吗 没问题 小菜一碟
Hey. Why don't I reanimate your dead parents
不如我再顺便把你死去的父母复活了
for a tea party while I'm at it?
咱们开个茶会如何
Sorry.
抱歉
Insensitive.
这么说太过分了
What if you just send me back?
如果只送我一个人回去呢
What? No.
什么 不
That might work. Focus all of my magic on one person.
这或许可行 我可以把法力专注在一个人身上
It might be enough of a boost that you could physically interact
只要我能维持住咒语 或许就足以
if I can hold the spell.
让你碰触到物体
And if you cannot?
如果你失败了呢
The magic overwhelms me,
如果法术超出了我的承受能力
and I can't pull Jeremy out.
我无法将杰里米带出来
He'll be stuck over there for eternity.
他就会永远困在那边
Jer.
杰里
Don't. Don't say anything.
别 什么都别说
If I can get through to her,
如果我能和她取得联♥系♥
we save Bonnie's life.
我们就能救回邦妮
If not...
如果失败了
at least I'll be with her when she dies.
至少她死时我能陪在她身边
Hey. Is that an m&m?
那是颗MM豆吗
Where? Right there.
哪里 就在那儿
Little to the left, little to the left.
左边一点 再左边一点
Right there, right-- oh, ohh.
就是那儿 等等
Sorry. It was just a leaf.
抱歉 只是片树叶
Is this funny to you?
你觉得这很有意思吗
Well, we are in the middle of the woods,
我们正在一片树林里
searching for a teddy bear
寻找一个九岁的你
buried in a shallow grave
埋在这里某处的
by a 9-year-old version of you.
一只玩具泰迪熊
I can't even say that with a straight face,
这话我都没法♥正♥经说出来
so, yeah, that is funny.
所以没错 是很有意思
You're drunk.
你喝多了
Give me that. No, no, no.
把酒给我 不不
You have more ground to cover.
你还有很多地方要挖
You're a jerk.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Jerk, huh? Yeah.
混♥蛋♥ 是啊
Oh, you sound angry.
你听起来很生气啊
I'm not angry, ok?
我没生气
I'm just annoyed
我只是很心烦
because I am going through a highly emotional situation right now,
因为我正在经历一个很情绪化的状况
and you're just sitting there, mocking me.
但你就坐在那里 嘲笑我
Definitely angry.
这绝对是生气
I'm not angry, ok?
我没生气
Well, you should be.
但你应该生气
Your mom is dying, your best friend is stuck in some netherworld,
你妈妈就要死了 你的好闺蜜被困在另一个世界
and you're sitting here trying to make it all better
你试图在这里找到一个毛绒玩具
by finding a stuffed animal?
来改变这一切
Shut up!
闭嘴
That make you feel better?
你舒服一点了吗
No. Try again.
没有 那再来
Screw you!
去你的吧
That's good. Get it out.
很好 发泄出来
I cannot believe you just did that.
我不敢相信你刚刚那么做了
Well, you started it.
你先动手的
Felt good, though, didn't it?
但感觉不错 对吧
Maybe a little.
一点点吧
Phesmatos tribum...
[咒语]
I didn't know you and Bonnie had a death pact.
我不知道你和邦妮有死亡约定
It was my idea.
是我的主意
I thought of it after we watched "The bodyguard" for the billionth time.
我们看了几十亿遍《保镖》之后想到的
Phesmatos tribum...
[咒语]
I never thought she'd go through with it.
我没到她真会这么做
Invocio caveum...
[咒语]
I can't watch this.
我看不下去了
Phesmatos tribum
[咒语]
Invocio caveum,
[咒语]
Miscero mundio.
[咒语]
Hey, Ansel Adams.
安瑟·亚当斯
I have no idea who that is.
我根本不知道那是谁
Where are you trying to go?
你要去哪里
Virginia. Mystic falls.
弗吉尼亚 神秘瀑布镇
Virginia?
弗吉尼亚
This is a campus bus.
这里是校车站
It has, like, 5 stops.
这趟车也就五站
The farthest you're gonna get is The Lenox hospital.
你最远也就能到雷尼克斯医院
Great. My buddy bailed on me,
太好了 我朋友放我鸽子了
and my phone and jacket are in his car.
我的电♥话♥和外套都在他车里
This is why I don't visit animal shelters.
所以我不愿去动物收♥容♥所♥
Come on. I'll show you where you can catch a real bus.
走吧 我带你去搭真正的巴士
Oh, that'd be great.
那简直太好了
I'm--I'm freezing out here.
我快冻死了
There's a cafe on the way.
路上有间咖啡馆
We'll get a coffee, and you can warm up.
我们去买♥♥杯咖啡 你可以暖暖身子
Too bad my wallet's in my jacket.
很遗憾我的钱包在外套里
How were you planning on paying for the bus?
那你打算怎么支付车费
Charm.
靠脸
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表