Because I've never heard of them.
我可从没听说过
Who are they?
他们是谁
No idea. That's not where we're headed.
不知道 我们不是要去那儿
What?!
什么
Wait. Where are we going?
等等 那我们是要去哪啊
You'll see.
你会知道的
Perfect timing. I was just--
来得正好 我刚要...
I ran into some of your friends.
我遇见几个你的朋友
What? Where?
什么 在哪
Here.
在这儿
Stefan! You are a hard man to track down.
斯特凡 找你可真不容易
I wasn't sure if your new friend
我还担心你的新朋友
would invite us in, but she said this was your place,
不会请我们进来 但她说这里是你家
which means open invitation for all your mates, right?
那么 你的朋友都可以随便来喽
Got any bourbon?
有波本酒吗
Good stuff, mate.
好吃哦 伙计
So how do you guys know Stefan?
你们怎么认识斯特凡的
He and I went to high school together.
我们是高中同学
He used to date my best friend.
他跟我闺蜜谈过恋爱
Not that he's not allowed to date.
倒不是说他不能跟别人约会
I mean, they broke up.
他们早就分手了
I just didn't realize that he had met someone.
只是我不知道他遇到别人了
So how did you meet exactly?
你们怎么认识的
Uh, Ivy's car was in the shop where I work.
艾薇的车送去了我工作的汽修店
You work in an auto repair shop?
你在汽修店工作
It's relaxing.
很放松心情
Why? What did you used to do?
怎么了 你以前是做什么的
Oh, man of all seasons, jack of all trades.
他可是多才多艺
Oh, you have a lovely clavicle.
你的锁骨可真美
Oh! Thank you. I think.
谢谢...吧
Forgive me. I always notice a woman's neck.
抱歉 我总是关注女人的脖子
I'm a neck person!
我就喜欢脖子
So's Stefan. Right, Stefan?
斯特凡也是 对吧
Not anymore.
现在不了
Well, that's silly.
这可没道理
You can't just stop being a neck person.
这哪能说不喜欢就不喜欢了
Is Enzo your boyfriend?
恩佐是你男朋友吗
Oh! Oh, god no.
天呐 绝不是
Would you date that?
你会跟那种人约会吗
Uh, hello. I'm right here.
喂喂 我就在这儿呢
I have supersensitive hearing,
而且我听力很敏锐
practically supernatural.
简直是超人类了
Do you believe in the supernatural, Ivy?
你相信超自然吗 艾薇
Uh, never really thought about it.
没仔细考虑过
Myself, I'm a believer.
我就相信
Had to get a witch to do a locator spell to find my buddy here.
为了找这位 我还拜托一个女巫做了个定位咒
I didn't know you cooked.
我不知道你会做饭
I don't. How'd you sleep?
不会 睡得如何
Me--not good. My 1994 mattress was very lumpy.
我睡得不太好 我1994年的床垫太搁了
What you go there?
那是什么
Miss cuddles.
抱抱小姐
I lost her when I was 9, but I went into my house last night,
我9岁时弄丢了 但我昨晚回了趟家
and there she was.
找到她了
I also found this at my grams' house,
我还在外婆家找到了这个
her old grimoire.
她的魔法书
Yeah? Well, I found this.
我找到了这个
Drank it last year when Ric died.
去年里克死的时候我喝过
So we're in this snapshot of another time or something.
我们是进入了另一个年代或是什么的
Everything that existed in 1994
一切1994年有的
still exists.
这里都有
For better or for worse.
不管是好是坏
Listen. There was a time when I couldn't practice magic.
听我说 有段时间我无法施魔法
This grimoire taught me a lot.
这本魔法书教会了我很多
Maybe I can reteach myself.
或许我可以重新学过
If you're still a witch,
如果你还是女巫的话
which with our luck and your skill probably ain't the case.
但凭我们的运气和你的技术 恐怕并非如此
Would a little support kill you?
支持我一下能死啊
I am acutely aware that we are in some otherworldly time dimension.
我很清楚我们进入了另一个时空
However, did you ever think for one second
但是 你有没有想过
that maybe it's you being negative
或许你才是消极
reacting to my natural self negatively, hmm?
对待我真实的自己的那个
You're ridiculous.
你真是不可理喻
Nope. I'm consistent.
不 我只是始终如一
Eat your pancakes.
吃你的煎饼吧
Oh, and...
对了...
You can do a crossword puzzle.
你还可以玩填字游戏
Oh, gee, thanks.
天哪 真谢了啊
Breakfast with my least favorite person
跟我最讨厌的人一起吃早餐
and a crossword puzzle from 1994.
还玩1994年的填字游戏
All right.
来看看吧
What's a 7-letter word for...
七个字母...
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
Bonnie, look at the date on that paper.
邦妮 看看报纸上的日期
It says May 10, 1994.
1994年5月10日
It's the same day as yesterday.
日期跟昨天一样
We're living the same day
我们在重复
all over again.
过同一天
Well, that proves it.
这下明白了
We're in hell,
我们在地狱
my own personal, custom-built hell,
为我量身定制的地狱
and you're in it with me.
而你跟我一起在这里
Bottoms up.
干杯
A little early for that, don't you think?
你不觉得现在喝那个太早了吗
It's dark out.
都已经天黑了
I meant in life.
我是说你年龄不够
Where's Sarah?
莎拉人呢
Don't know. Not her keeper.
不知道 我又不是她的保姆
I'm going for a jog.
我出去跑步了
You guys don't like each other very much, do you?
你们俩不太喜欢彼此对不对
He's trying to give me purpose.
他是想让我振作起来
Why didn't you tell him I'm still here?
你为什么不告诉他我还在这里
Didn't feel like it.
不想这么做
5 miles with the group this morning wasn't enough for you?
今早跟大家一起跑了五英里你还嫌不够吗
Tripp, hey.
特里普
I was just blowing off some steam. What's up?
我就是放松一下而已 怎么了
That girl from yesterday,
昨天那个女孩
the one with the animal bite.
被动物咬伤的那个
Do you know where she ended up?
你知道她去哪了吗
Yeah, my house.
知道 去我家了
I'm not sure how that happened.
我也不知道怎么会这样
She there now?
还在那儿吗
No. She split. Why?
已经走了 怎么了
I have some deputy buddies over at the station.
我在警局那边有朋友
One of them said that the sheriff ran her plates
有人说警长查了她的车牌
and the car came up stolen.
发现那辆车是失窃车辆
You're kidding. No.
不会吧 真的
Now I can be paranoid, but there's a bad element coming through town,
可能是我多疑了 但如果镇上来了坏人
I want to keep tabs on it.
我想密切留意着点
Yeah.
嗯
So let me know if she shows up back up at your place.
那她要是回去的话 记得告诉我
Yeah, I will.
没问题
It was the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant.
那是神秘瀑布镇小姐选美大赛
Stefan was supposed to be my escort,
斯特凡本该做我的男伴
but he bailed on me.
但他放了我的鸽子
Damon stepped in.
达蒙挺身而出
He saved me from being embarrassed
他解救了我 否则我就要
in front of everyone.
在众人面前出丑了
He took my arm and led me out
他挽过我的手 领着我
with the rest of the girls and all their dates,
跟其他女孩和男伴们一起走了出去
and we danced.
然后我们跳了舞
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表