Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I'm Zach and Gail's daughter Sarah Salvatore.
我是扎克和盖尔的女儿 莎拉·塞尔瓦托
Why don't you believe me?
你为什么不相信我呢
Because Sarah Salvatore is in Duke University
因为莎拉·塞尔瓦托在杜克大学
where she studies as an art major.
她修读艺术系
Now who the hell are you?
那么你又是谁
My name is Monique.
我叫莫妮可
I want the whole story.
我想知道全部故事
Don't do this.
别这么做
No. I'll find out sooner or later.
不要 我迟早会查明白
So my mom has a brain tumor.
我妈妈有脑瘤
Then we'll just give her vampire blood.
那我们就给她吸血鬼的血
If our blood cured cancer
如果我们的血能治疗癌症
we would have heard about that by now?
我们到现在还会不知道吗
In our coven's tradition,
按我们巫师团的传统
the twins merge their strength.
双胞胎的要融合法力
The stronger one wins.
强的那个会获胜
The weaker one dies.
弱的那个会死
Why should we have to die
凭什么我们要因为
because our sister's too weak to defeat our psychopath of a brother?
姐姐无力对抗疯子哥哥而死
Merging is our duty to the coven.
融合是我们对巫师团的责任
It's why we were born.
这是我们出生的原因
This is the antimagic border,
这就是那个反魔法边界了
Sucked up all that magic from the traveler spell.
吸取了旅行者布下的所有魔法
A lot of magic.
很多的魔法
I don't know what we were or are
我不记得过去 也不知道现在我们算什么
or what we're supposed to be,
或应该算什么
but I want to see you.
但我很想见你
Come over.
过来吧
Anybody there?
谁在那儿
I may have put a cloaking spell on us.
我可能在我们身上下了隐身咒
See, we never went out to dinner when I was a kid,
我小时候我们从不出去吃饭
so, I always had this fascination with chefs and fine dining.
所以我一直着迷于厨师和精致餐点
Dad actually lets me cook...
我爸让我做饭
Taught me to measure by eye.
教我靠目测
Seasonings to taste, all that stuff,
用调味料 什么的
but it's different now in the restaurant world.
但是如今餐馆不一样了
Everything's on timers. It's like...
一切都用计时器
fries go in, you push a button.
油炸食物放进锅里 按个按钮
It dings, you take them out. Literally, no guesswork.
一到时间 就拿出来 完全不用动脑
Why am I here?
为什么带我来这儿
Oh, well, I spent 18 years in abandoned restaurants
我在一家废弃的餐馆里待了18年
and now I'm showing off the fruits of my labor.
现在我要展示一下我的劳动成果
I don't mean the Mystic Grill.
我不是问为什么在神秘酒吧
Oh, you mean like here, here, in Mystic Falls?
你是问我们为什么在神秘瀑布镇吗
Sorry. I'm nervous I'm--
抱歉 我好紧张
You're, like, really pretty.
你可真漂亮
Why am I here, Kai?
你抓我来干什么 卡伊
Well, I took a spell that was
我把之前
keeping supernaturals out of Mystic Falls
抵挡神秘瀑布镇魔法的咒语
and I...I, like, absorbed it, like,
给吸收了
like, ate it, I guess.
就像吃掉了
It's cool, huh?
很酷吧
First I eat magic and then eventually,
我先吃掉魔法 然后 最终
I lose it, but, I mean, a huge spell like that?
我会失去魔法 但是 这么强大的咒语
I mean, come on.
拜托
Magic's oozing out of me. It's all over the place.
魔法在从我身上溢出 到处都是
You know, I didn't quite realize,
知道吗 我本来没意识到
I was so out of control
我是多么失控
until I met the manager of the grill a few hours ago
直到我几小时前遇见了酒吧的经理
and he was all like, "Yeah, you can't come in here, we're closed,
他说什么"你不能进来 我们都关门了
and you have an unconscious girl over your shoulder."
而且你肩上还抗了个昏迷不醒的女孩"
And I was like, "Don't judge me."
我就说 "别瞧不起人啊"
So, then I gave him a heart attack. Tried to.
然后我就想让他心脏病发
But all I did was make him vomit uncontrollably,
但我只能让他呕吐不止
Which was like, uhh, all right, let's stop that.
简直恶心 赶快停下吧
So, I tried again, and I think I broke his spine.
我又试了一下 好像扭断了他的脊椎
I'm not--I'm not really sure,
我不太确定
because the third time I tried the spell,
我第三次念咒的时候
he kind of exploded in blood.
把他炸得血肉横飞
What the hell is wrong with you?
你这人怎么回事啊
I just told you. I have too much magic.
我不是说了 我魔法太多了
You know, it wasn't until after my test run with the manager
直到在经理身上做了实验
that I realized, if I start to merge with Jo
我才意识到 如果我这就跟乔融合
and my gushing fountains of magic turn her into that guy,
而我体内喷涌而出的魔法把她也炸死了
then I'm not gonna have a twin for the merge.
那我就没有双胞胎可融合了
So, Elena, that is why you are here.
所以 埃琳娜 这就是你在这儿的原因
Because...I need to get my magic under control.
因为 我得控制我的魔法
By practicing with you. Or, rather,
靠跟你练习 或者应该说
by practicing on you.
拿你练习
Oh, hey, P.S., silver lining?
对了 好消息是
After the manager finally stopped thrashing around,
经理终于不动了之后
I finally managed a cloaking spell.
我成功地施了个隐形咒
Thank you.
谢谢
It's easy to do and undo.
很容易施 也很容易去掉
Phasmatos oculix.
[咒语]
Table for 3.
一桌三人
You had no idea.
你刚刚完全不知道
Because that's the first thing I want to see in the morning.
我一大早就想看到这副光景
Sorry. I forgot you lived here. Yeah.
抱歉 忘记你住这儿了 嗯
Any chance you could help me out with some speakers at Caroline's--
能帮我去卡罗琳家搬...
house?
音响吗
Thanks for the coffee.
多谢煮咖啡
Sorry, are you ok? Yeah, yeah, fine.
抱歉 你没事吧 嗯嗯 没事
Just clothes and skin.
就是衣服和皮肤嘛
Hey, where can I get a t-shirt?
我上哪能找到件T恤衫
Damon's room. Upstairs, end of the hall.
达蒙屋 楼上 走廊尽头
What are you doing in my house?
你在我家做什么
Fire spell. Sort of.
火焰咒 算是吧
It turns out getting back in touch with magic
看来恢复魔法
isn't anything like riding a bike.
跟重拾骑自行车不是一♥码♥事
I am sorry about that vase, though.
抱歉打破了花瓶
Was that expensive?
很贵重吗
Well, I don't know, but the Smithsonian would.
不知道 但史密森尼博物馆会知道的
You should call them.
你该问问他们
Oh, thank God. Breakfast.
太好了 早餐来了
Please tell me that you brought mimosas.
你带含羞草来了吧
Do you actually think I'd watch this sober?
你以为我会不喝酒看你做这个吗
And what exactly are we watching?
我们要看到什么
Today we make s'mores.
我们今天要做果塔饼干
In a month, I win the merge
一个月后 等我赢下融合
and I become leader of my coven,
成为我们巫师团的领袖
guaranteeing its survival.
便会确保其延续
Liv has me on a 30-day regimen
丽芙让我30日调养生息
between now and the next celestial event.
现在开始 直到下次天体现象
And this regimen has to happen in my living room why?
你非要在我起居室里调养生息是因为...
Damon feels guilty.
达蒙觉得愧疚
That's new. And where the hell is he?
真新鲜 他人呢
I paid extra for this room to be a single.
我特地多付钱要了一个单人间呢
You clearly underestimate the number of women
你显然是不知道有多少女人
who'd die to spend the night with me.
跟我过夜后死掉了
Well, I'm not dead yet.
我还没死呢
Any word from Elena?
埃琳娜有消息吗
Oh, I got words. Plural.
有消息 很多呢
I got
有
"Something came up at the dorm.
"寝室这边有情况
Had to bail. Can we rain check?"
去不了了 下次吧"
An emoticon of a cold shower.
还有一个冷水浴的表情符号♥
Have you at least managed to patch things up with Ric?
那你至少跟里克言归于好了吗
Well, baby steps. Step one,
一步步来嘛 第一步
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表