And we'll also need a celestial event.
我们还需要一个天体现象
We'll have to do some digging, yeah.
我们得查查了
Be patient. They take time.
耐心点 这种事需要时间
They're very rare.
天体现象不多呢
There's a full moon coming up. Will that work?
很快就满月了 这个行吗
If not, the Lyrids meteor shower is in two weeks.
如果不行 两周后有天琴座流行雨
Well, look at you.
看你啊
If you're not a one-woman "farmer's almanac."
这么熟悉农用年历
Actually, I took your advice,
其实我听从了你的建议
and I've been dabbling on Stefan's computer.
一直在用斯特凡的电脑
What a wondrous invention-- all that knowledge.
真是了不起的发明 那么多知识
And videos of cats riding robot vacuum cleaners.
还有猫咪骑清扫机器人的视频呢
Everything ok?
还好吗
It's Jo. Someone's been attacking people at Whitmore.
是乔 有人在惠特莫袭人
Let me guess-- one of them's blond,
我猜猜 一个金发妹
and the other one liked turning people
另一个
into human pez dispensers.
喜欢拧脖子
That's exactly what I'm gonna go find out.
我要去查清楚
Thank you so much for breakfast.
多谢你的早餐
Who is that woman,
那女人是谁
and how do you even know who my family is?
而且你怎么知道我的家人是谁
How do I not know this?
我怎么不知道
Because your uncle Stefan compelled you to forget,
因为你祖叔叔斯特凡催眠你忘记
to keep you a secret from your other uncle-- Damon--
好让你不被另一个叔叔达蒙知道
after he killed your parents,
他杀死了你父母
and you would have shared their fate
如果不是你另一个叔叔
had it not been for your other uncle.
你也会和你父母落得同样命运
That's who you were taking me to?
你要带我去找他
Well, actually, no.
实际上不是
The good brother recently went bad,
最近好弟弟变坏了
and I was hoping to leave you in the care of the bad brother,
我本希望让坏哥哥来照顾你
who actually is less bad now than the good brother.
他现在倒还比好弟弟强点
I don't understand any of this.
我一点都不明白
Yeah. Look. I can try repeating it, luv,
我可以再重复一遍 亲爱的
but it won't be any clearer the second time.
但也不能解释得更清楚了
Look. You wanted to know who that woman is?
你想知道那女人是谁
She's the most dreadful person I've ever met.
她是我这辈子见过的最可怕的人
No sick passengers!
不带生病的乘客
I have a ticket.
我有票
I've paid.
我付钱了
Oh, yeah? Well, we're not running a sick ward.
是吗 我们这不是病房♥
There's a doctor on that ship.
船上有医生
He can help me.
他可以帮我
Get lost, mate,
快滚吧 老兄
before you infect us all with your consumption.
你会害我们都染上肺痨的
Who are you?
你是谁
Someone who sees you need a doctor.
看到你需要医生的人
Well, I--I appreciate that,
很感激你
but even if I could get past quarantine,
但即使我能通过检疫
I seem to have lost my ticket.
我也没船票了
I can be of some help with that.
我能解决
Come. We don't have much time.
快来 我们没多少时间了
I thought I was on my way to a new life,
我以为我踏上了新的生活
aided by the classiest woman I'd ever met.
得到了我见过的最优雅的女人的帮助
By the time the ship docked in New York harbor,
等船停靠进纽约港时
every soul on board was dead,
船上所有人都死了
including me.
包括我
You're going to forget everything you know about your real family.
你要忘记一切关于你亲生家人的事
You're going to wake up safe in your dorm,
你会在宿舍安全醒来
having forgotten you ever heard the name Salvatore.
忘记你听到过塞尔瓦托这个名字
Or you're finally gonna tell me the whole story.
或者你终于要告诉我全部的故事
You're on vervain.
你服了马鞭草
Yeah.
是的
Your friend Matt stopped by the hospital,
你朋友马特来过医院
gave me some.
给了我一些
**Well, you're a real tough cookie.*
*你一向如此坚强
**With a long history,*
*经常会
**of breaking little hearts like the one in me.*
*伤害我这样的少女心
**That's ok, let's see how you do it.*
*没关系 看看你是怎么做到的
**Put up your dukes, and let's get down to it.*
*握紧拳头 让我们开始
**Hit me with your best shot.*
*尽你最大力量打垮我
**Why don't you hit me with your best shot?*
*尽你最大力量打垮我吧
**Hit me with your best shot.*
*尽你最大力量打垮我
Hey, Taylor Swift.
泰勒·斯威夫特
We're trying to study here.
我们在学习呢
Where's the manager in this place?
这地方的经理呢
Someone ask for a manager?
有人找经理吗
I didn't break his ribs.
我没打断他的肋骨
He got the wind knocked out of him.
他就是喘不过气了
Guy was out for 20 seconds.
晕了20秒
Maybe he's not cut out for a tactical training program.
也许他不适合战略训练项目
We're not there to bust up keggers.
这又不是闹着玩的
You want some food?
你想吃东西吗
"You want some food, officer Lockwood?"
"你想吃东西吗 洛克伍德警官
Dork.
呆子
**Hit me with your best shot.*
*尽你最大力量打垮我
**Why don't you hit me with your best shot?*
*尽你最大力量打垮我吧
**Come on, hit me with your best shot.*
*来吧 尽你最大力量打垮我
**Fire away-ay.*
*开始吧
What did we just walk into?
这是什么情况啊
Oh, look. It's the police officers in training.
看啊 是实习警官
Are you guys here to arrest us?
你们是来逮捕我们的吗
You can go away now.
你可以走了
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在干什么
I'm just enjoying the music.
享受音乐
You guys want next song?
你们想唱下一首吗
We should get out of here.
我们该离开这里
No. Stay.
不 留下嘛
Caroline's taking requests.
卡罗琳接受点歌♥的
Here. Text Elena.
给 发消息给埃琳娜
Tell her we're headed to campus to check it out.
告诉她我们正要去学校看看
See those letters?
看到字母了吗
Think of it as a tiny typewriter.
把它当做小打字机吧
You're right.
说得对
"My dearest Elena, I hope this finds you well."
"亲爱的埃琳娜 希望你一切安好"
No, no. Short and sweet.
不不 简洁明了
Just "Headed to campus."
就打"正赶去学校"
Yeah. Then when we find them,
就这样 等我们找到他们
I'll take care of Caroline,
我负责卡罗琳
you look Stefan right in the eyes.
你就直视斯特凡的眼睛
And I will return him to the man he used to be.
我会把他变回原来的自己
Exactly.
没错
And once we've done that,
等做完这事
then we will go rescue my friends?
我们就去救我的朋友们
Sure.
当然
I know how terribly concerned you are about that.
我知道你很担心这事
How shall I end it, with an "I love you"?
怎么结尾 写"我爱你"吗
Knock yourself out.
随便
You do love her, don't you?
你真的爱她 对吧
Not that it's any of your business,
这和你没关系
but, yes, I do, and she loves me.
但的确 我爱她 她爱我
We're in the love.
我们在热恋中
And you're afraid you'll ruin all that
你担心如果你给她解药
if you give her the cure.
就会毁了这一切
Last night when your friend Bonnie was over...
昨晚你朋友邦妮来的时候
You spied on me?
你监视我
Well, I didn't mean to eavesdrop.
我不是有意偷听
I'm just not used to hearing other voices. I...
我只是不习惯听到别的声音
Really?
真的吗
Couldn't help but listen,
忍♥不住就听了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表