Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Kai is trapped in a 1903 prison world.
卡伊被困在了一个1903年的监狱世界里
So Kai's gone?
那么卡伊不在了
As in for good.
永远
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
Marry me. Yes!
嫁给我 我愿意
I've always wanted a family.
我一直想拥有一个家
It's never gonna happen for me.
对我来说永远不可能了
Before the 1900s, Lily fell in with a group of witches
20世纪前 莉莉和一群被双子巫师团
that were cast out of the Gemini Coven.
驱逐的巫师走到了一起
Heretics are ruthless,
异教♥徒♥很残忍♥
vampires with witch power.
既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力
They can never be allowed to escape.
绝不能让他们逃出来
You turned me and left me on a passenger ship
你转化了我 然后留我在一艘
full of headless corpses.
满是无头尸体的客船上
No. The night I turned you,
不 我转化你那晚
my friends and I were captured by the Gemini coven.
我和我的朋友们被双子巫师团抓住
The ascendant is the only thing that can get my people back.
支配器是唯一能救回我家人的东西
If I was human, we wouldn't work.
如果我变回了人类 我们就没可能了
Exactly.
没错
The cure to vampirism.
吸血鬼的解药
I left it out for you to find
是我放在那里让你看到
since Damon was never going to offer it to you.
因为达蒙是不会把它给你的
Why would you keep it a secret from me?
你为什么要瞒着我
I'm so in love with you and I don't want to lose you.
因为我太爱你了 我不想失去你
I don't want to live without you either.
我也不想过没有你的生活
You're gonna take the cure, Elena.
你要服下解药 埃琳娜
And I'm gonna take it with you.
我要和你一起服下
Don't tell me-- you've bailed on your shift,
我猜猜 你翘了班
and you're headed here to help me grade papers.
正赶过来帮我批改作业
You know me so well,
你好了解我
except for the part where I would rather be covered
只不过我宁可溅一身
in Mrs. Robinson's intestinal bile
罗宾森太太的肠汁
than grading term papers.
也不想批改作业
So I'll take that as a no.
那就是不喽
I just realized that
我刚刚意识到
tonight is my last shift as a single woman.
我今晚最后一次作为单身女人当班
I can't wait to marry you.
我真等不及嫁给你了
And I am counting the days.
我也在数着日子过呢
Me, too.
我也是
Dr. Laughlin? Yes.
拉夫林医生 是
I'm officer Baker.
我是贝克警官
Is there somewhere private we can speak?
我们能私下谈谈吗
Sure.
当然
What's this about?
是什么事
I'm here regarding professor Saltzman.
我是为萨尔茨曼教授的事前来
I understand you two are engaged to be married.
我听说二位已经订婚了
Is something wrong?
出事了吗
Nope.
没有
Everything
一切
is just right.
都好
Oh--oh, my God. No. No. No. I don't think you should...
天呐 别介了
Surprise!
惊喜
No, no, no. This is not really happening.
不不 这不是真的吧
Happy bachelorette! Happy bachelorette!
单身派对快乐 单身派对快乐
What the hell's going on?
搞什么啊
Happy bachelor party!
单身派对快乐
An entire diner to ourselves?
整个餐馆都归我们
Actual heaven.
真是天堂一般
If Caroline were here, we would be planning a spa day.
如果卡罗琳在 我们就要去做水疗了
But now she's M.I.A.
但她不知所踪
Understandable, considering.
可以理解 毕竟...
So I figured we'd just stuff our faces.
所以我就想大吃一顿好了
You're geniuses.
你们太棒了
Except aren't you a vegetarian?
你不是素食主义者吗
Bonnie, don't ruin it.
邦妮 别扫兴啊
I'm just saying that's not exactly a garden burger.
我就是说 那可不是素食汉堡
The baby is not ok with the no meat thing.
宝宝不许我不吃肉
Besides, it's my party, and I'll eat what I want to.
再说 这是我的派对 我想吃什么都行
I do wish this was vodka, though.
不过我真希望这是伏特加
Right.
嗯
I don't want to know what Ric's doing, do I?
我不想知道里克在干什么 是吧
Probably at the movies.
大概是看电影呢吧
Yeah, or--or mini golf.
或者打迷你高尔夫
I need ketchup.
我需要番茄酱
So are we gonna talk about it?
我们要谈谈吗
What? Seriously?
什么 不是吧
You're gonna make your best friend have to pry it out of you.
你非要逼你的好闺蜜撬开你的嘴吗
I know about the cure, Elena.
我知道解药的事 埃琳娜
You do?
是吗
How is it even possible?
这怎么可能啊
Damon called me last night,
达蒙昨晚打给了我
and he told me everything,
告诉了我一切
including his insane plan to take it with you.
包括他要跟你一起服药的疯狂计划
Damon called you?
达蒙打给了你
He needed someone to talk to after you left
你没说明想法
the conversation without telling him
就走掉之后
what you were thinking.
他想找人谈谈
That's not exactly how it happened.
才不是这样的
And I quote-- "She stared at me like I was an alien
原话是 "她像看外星人一样看着我
and then basically teleported out of the room."
然后差不多是瞬移出了房♥间"
Damon Salvatore stands in front of you
达蒙·塞尔瓦托站在你面前
and tells you that he wants to become a human again.
告诉你他想再做人类
Wouldn't you freak out?
你就不会抓狂吗
I just--I needed some time to process.
我就是需要消化一下
I mean, 24 hours ago, I didn't even think
24小时前我都不知道
it was possible to become a human again.
再做人类是可能的
But you want to be a human again.
但你想再做人类啊
Yeah.
是的
Well, I did.
之前是的
Honestly, it's all just very complicated right now.
老实说 现在好复杂
You guys aren't full, are you?
你们不是吃饱了吧
What do you mean you offered to take the cure?
什么叫你提出也服下解药
I just--I was standing there,
我站在那里
and it just sort of came out.
就冲口而出了
Ok. So how the hell does that even work?
好吧 那要怎么办啊
It's easy.
简单
Elena guzzles it, goes back to her old human self,
埃琳娜吃下去 变回人类
I feed on her, and as long as no one sucks it out of me,
我再吸食她 只要没人吸食我
then we grow old and die of the common cold.
我们就能一起老去 死于感冒
Ok. So you screwed up, and now you're freaking out.
好吧 你搞砸了 现在在抓狂
I didn't screw up.
我没搞砸
Damon, if you take that cure,
达蒙 如果你服下解药
you can never be a vampire ever again.
你就再不能做吸血鬼了
All right?
知道吗
Listen to me.
听我说
You're writing checks your ass can't cash, all right?
你在许下无法兑现的承诺
Now you're getting cold feet.
现在你又胆怯了
Are you projecting?
你是在投射自己的情绪吗
You seriously want to be a human?
你真想做人吗
I want to be with Elena.
我想跟埃琳娜在一起
And what did Stefan say?
斯特凡怎么说
Do you honestly want to spend
你单身的最后一晚
your last night as a single man debating my existential crisis?
真要浪费在跟我讨论存在危机上吗
Damon, tell me you told your brother of 166 years
达蒙 你至少告诉你166岁的弟弟
that you're planning on becoming human.
你要变回人类了吧
I will.
我会的
Eventually.
最终会的
To you.
敬你
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表