Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The cure to vampirism.
治愈吸血鬼的解药
You're gonna take the cure, Elena.
你要服下解药 埃琳娜
And I'm gonna take it with you.
我要和你一起服下
but I can't let you do this,
但我不能让你这么做
before you've let everyone in your life
你得先让你生命中的每个人
try to talk you out of it.
劝你别这么做
I'm pregnant. Marry me.
我怀孕了 嫁给我
Yes.
我愿意
If my life is gonna fall apart
如果我的人性恢复时
when my humanity starts flooding back,
我的人生要全面崩溃
then so is yours.
那么你也得一样
I tried to kill you,
我试图杀你
and then I made you turn it off,.
然后我逼你关闭人性
I ruined everything.
我毁了一切
Before the 1900s, Lily fell in with a group of witches
20世纪前 莉莉和一群被双子巫师团
that were cast out of the Gemini Coven.
驱逐的巫师走到了一起
Heretics are ruthless,
异教♥徒♥很残忍♥
vampires with witch power.
既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力
They can never be allowed to escape.
绝不能让他们逃出来
It's time we get the hell out of this place.
我们该离开这个鬼地方了
You went off the deep end last night.
你昨晚大开杀戒了
I'm a mess.
我现在简直一团糟
You have no idea what devastation feels like,
你根本不知道崩溃是什么感觉
but you will.
但你会知道的
Elena?
埃琳娜
Hello again, Bonnie.
又见面了 邦妮
Lily. I thought Stefan locked you in the cellar.
莉莉 斯特凡不是把你锁在地下室了吗
He did, but prisons are easily escaped.
是啊 但逃狱是很容易的
You of all people should know that.
这你是最清楚的
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Must I constantly repeat myself?
我非得不断重复吗
If you don't know what I want by now--
如果你到现在还不知道我想要什么
You want your creepy witch vampire family back.
你要你可怕的吸血鬼巫师家族回到身边
Well, at the risk of repeating myself, there's no way.
那我也重复一遍 休想
Isn't there? What's that term
是吗 你们巫师
you witches are so fond of? "Loophole"?
最喜欢的那个词怎么说的来着 "漏洞"
Even if there is a loophole,
就算真有漏洞
I won't help you find it.
我也不会帮你找到
Oh, you've made your position quite clear.
你已经表明立场了
Apparently, I failed to do the same,
显然 我并未好好表明我的立场
because you seem to think that I'm here for your help.
因为你似乎是以为我是来找你帮忙的
I'm not.
不是的
Phesmatos incendia.
[咒语]
Those are lovely words, Bonnie.
好甜蜜的话语 邦妮
Here's another one--die.
再说一个 死吧
You are not good at running.
你真不擅长跑啊
Motus.
[咒语]
No magic? Oh, that's my fault.
没有魔法吗 我的错
I was spooning you earlier.
我刚刚抱着你睡来着
I think I might've sleep-siphoned you.
可能在睡梦中把你吸干了
Oh, but keep trying. It's adorable,
继续努力啊 挺可爱的
like you're having a little seizure.
像是癫痫了一样
How are you Did you think
你怎么... 你真以为
you could keep screwing people over
你可以这么坑人
and there wouldn't be any consequences?
而不会有后果吗
Now...
好了
Where were we?
我们刚刚说到哪了
Up, up, up. Come on. No time to sleep in.
起床了 没时间睡懒觉了
We have to get Jo.
我们得去接乔
Get Jo? Yeah.
接乔 是啊
Is everything ok?
出什么事了吗
I hope so, considering she's walking down the aisle
希望没有 再过10小时
in T-minus 10 hours.
她就要嫁人了
Come on.
走吧
Wedding bells await.
婚礼钟声要敲响了
Crap.
该死
They're not here.
他们不在这儿
What's wrong?
怎么了
My shoes. My gorgeous, ridiculously expensive,
我的鞋 我美丽 贵得离谱
wear them once and then never again shoes. They are missing.
只穿一次就再也不碰的鞋子 不见了
Do you want me to do a locator spell on them?
要我施个定位咒找找吗
On my shoes?
找我的鞋吗
Is that possible? I don't know, actually.
这能做到吗 不知道啊
Just hang on. I got to figure out how to work this stupid thing.
等等的 我看看怎么操作这破玩意
Oh, good. Break it
好啊 弄坏吧
Because my wrinkled dress will surely
如果我裙子皱巴巴的
distract everyone from my bare feet.
大家一定就不会注意到我没穿鞋了
Come on. Don't waste all your panic now.
被这样 别现在就慌张啊
You still have 8 hours until the ceremony.
距离婚礼还有8小时呢
Non-alcoholic mimosa?
来杯不含酒精的含羞草吧
One, a non-alcoholic mimosa is just orange juice,
一 不含酒精的话 那就剩橙汁了
and two, I can't drink.
二 我不能喝东西
Somebody should drink. You should drink.
该有人喝酒 你喝吧
I will drink, eventually,
我回头会喝的
But I have human tolerance now,
但我的酒量恢复人类状态了
which is cheaper but a lot less fun.
虽然省钱 但不那么好玩了
Cheers.
干杯
No, no, no, no.
别别
Relax.
放松
Jo's phone.
乔的手♥机♥
Uh, ok.
好吧
That's not an "ok" ok.
这可不是没事的"好吧"
That's a "there's a problem" ok.
这是"有麻烦了"的"好吧"
Yeah, we'll call you back. Ok, bye.
我们再打给你 好的 再见
Danielle's got the flu.
丹妮尔得了流感
It sounded like you just said Danielle has the flu,
你好像刚刚说丹妮尔得了流感
which is impossible because Danielle is my wedding coordinator.
这是不可能的 因为丹妮尔是我的婚礼协调人
Yeah.
是啊
Well, how sick is she? Can she still work?
她病得多重 能继续工作吗
It depends on how much vomit you want to have at the wedding.
那要看你想在婚礼上看到多少呕吐物了
To be honest, I think maybe this is a good thing,
老实说 我觉得这或许也是好事
Because no matter how good Danielle was,
因为不管丹妮尔多厉害
I am pretty sure I'm better.
都绝对比不过我
Caroline.
卡罗琳
I missed you.
我好想你
I missed me, too.
我也想我了
Thank you for getting me back.
谢谢你把我拉回来
Ok. Now, we got a lot to do
好了 我们有好多事要做
and not a lot of time to do it.
却没多少时间
Elena, just have a drink.
埃琳娜 喝一杯吧
You're not going to pass out.
你不会昏过去的
Bonnie, the switch is on the left-hand side on the back.
邦妮 开关在左后方
And Jo, I can see your shoes under the couch.
乔 你的鞋就在沙发下面
Ok, now, who's dealing with the boys?
好了 谁负责男生们
Ok, we got suits.
西装在这里
I got the rings.
戒指在这里
And the vows.
婚誓在这里
So...what do we do now?
那现在做什么
To Alaric Saltzman,
敬阿♥拉♥里克·萨尔茨曼
who after today, will have sex with
今天以后 他这辈子
only one woman for the rest of his life.
就只能跟一个女人做♥爱♥了
Seriously, just one.
真的 就一个
You can't even look after this.
今后连想都不能想了
Not that chicks are throwing themselves
虽说神秘学研究教授
at an occult studies professor, but--
本来也不是很吸引女人 不过...
Yeah, actually, you should probably lock this down while you can.
是啊 你还是趁她没改主意赶紧娶回家吧
Yeah, you remember how great it was when you two were fighting?
嗯 还记得你们不和的时光是多么美好吗
Sorry. Full moon tonight.
抱歉 今晚满月
Feeling extra dickish.
我特别想犯浑
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表