Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
If Stefan wants to save Sarah's life,
如果斯特凡想救莎拉
all he has to do is shut his humanity off.
那他就得关闭人性
Stefan without his humanity is one artery away
关闭人性的斯特凡一不留神
from Stefan the ripper.
就会变成开膛手
Your mother is alive?
你妈妈还活着
In a prison world of 1903.
在停滞的1903年监狱世界
And you believe that I can reconnect
你们相信我可以
Stefan with his humanity?
让斯特凡找回人性吗
Pack your bags.
收拾东西
I'll alert the others.
我去通知其他人
She has a vampire dollhouse.
她做了个吸血鬼娃娃屋
They're not coming. They are my family.
他们不能走 他们是我的家人
I will leave you here to rot.
我就留你在这里烂掉
We'll come back for them.
我们会为他们回来的
We're never going back there, right?
我们永远不会回去了 是吧
No, we're not.
不 不会
You've been a pawn in a game
你是一场游戏里的棋子
that I've now lost interest in playing.
而我现在没兴趣玩了
You're no ordinary girl, Sarah Salvatore.
你是个不平凡的女孩 莎拉·塞尔瓦托
Why would you call me that?
你为什么这么叫我
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
The cure to vampirism.
治愈吸血鬼的解药
I knew you wanted it for Elena.
我知道你想为埃琳娜拿到
What if I don't want it for her now?
如果我现在不想给她了呢
Ok.
好吧
Oh, come on.
拜托
Ok. Who's messing with me?
谁在整我啊
Chris, are you up there?
克里斯 是你吗
Dick.
混♥蛋♥
Oh, God.
天呐
Chris? Chris?
克里斯 克里斯
Are you booing me?
你是在嘘我吗
I scared him.
我吓到他了
I scared you, right,
我吓到你了吧
with the whole chair flippy
椅子倒过来
and the bottle thing?
还有瓶子倒下
Who are you people?
你们是谁
I'm Caroline, this is Stefan,
我是卡罗琳 他是斯特凡
and that--mmm-- was delicious.
那是...美味
Taste.
尝尝
What's going on?
怎么回事
Well, Caroline and I had a little bet
卡罗琳和我打了个小赌
that she would scare you to death.
赌她能吓死你
Like, literally scare you to death.
真的把你吓死
But you have to understand
但你得理解
this is her first time messing with somebody,
她这是第一次整人
so she didn't realize the whole dead body shock-drop thing
所以她不知道死尸从天而降什么的
is a complete cliche.
根本很老套
Cliche? This guy was my friend.
老套 他是我的朋友
Well, then why aren't you freaking out,
那你怎么不吓尿呢
a panic attack, heart attack?
恐慌发作 心脏病什么的
Come on. Give me something.
拜托 总得有点反应啊
I don't think you heard me.
你没听到吧
You're having a heart attack.
你心脏病发作了
What are you--
你说...
My--my chest. What's happening?
我的胸口 怎么回事
She's cheating.
她在作弊
That's what's happening.
就这么回事
Please help me.
帮帮我
All right. Just relax. It's mental.
好啦 放松 只是心理作用
You only think you're having a heart attack.
你只是以为自己在心脏病发
Now your throat's tightening.
现在 你喉咙发紧
You can't breathe.
你喘不上气了
Oh, my god!
天呐
Are those spiders all over your body?
你身上那是爬满了蜘蛛吗
Look at that.
看啊
I won.
我赢了
Poor guy was so scared
可怜人吓得
that he died of a heart attack.
心脏病发作死了
No. That's not fair.
不 这不公平
Technically, he died of a loophole.
严格讲 他死于你钻空子
A win is a win.
赢了就是赢了
So you know what we do now.
你知道我们现在要做什么了
Yes, unfortunately, I do.
是啊 很不幸 我知道
Karaoke.
卡拉OK
So you drag me out of a hospital bed,
你把我从医院病床上拽起来
waste a tank of gas driving around all night
浪费一箱油 开了一整晚
just to bring me to a house
就为了带我来一栋
in the middle of nowhere?
荒郊野岭里的房♥子吗
As soon as this door opens,
这门一打开
you are not my problem anymore.
你就不再是我的麻烦了
When have I ever been your problem?
我什么时候是你的麻烦了
Since your great-great-great uncle Stefan
自你的曾曾祖叔叔斯特凡
nearly got you killed.
差点害死你
What?
什么
It's time for you to meet your real family.
你该见见你真正的家人了
Hello?
你好
Are you looking for my son?
你找我儿子吗
My mistake.
我找错了
I'm sorry. Have--have we--
对不起 我们认识...
I've got the wrong house.
我找错门了
Terribly sorry to disturb you.
抱歉打扰你了
What the hell was that?
怎么回事啊
I've met that woman before in 1903.
我见过那女人 在1903年
What?!
什么
She's the one who turned me into a vampire.
她是把我变成吸血鬼的人
Do you smell something?
闻到什么了吗
Mom's cooking.
妈妈在做饭
Is that bacon?
那是培根吗
Yeah, or some baby she abducted from a nearby village.
嗯 要么就是她从附近村庄绑来的婴儿
She can hear us.
她听得到的
You have to give her a chance
你得给她个机会
just like I gave you one.
就像我给了你一个
She's your mother.
她是你妈妈
No. She is a tool to get Stefan's humanity back
不 她是唤起斯特凡人性的工具
because there is no doubt that he and Caroline are
因为毫无疑问 他和卡罗琳现在一定
fangs deep in bodies right now,
留下一堆尸体了
so the sooner we get our supernatural born killers
我们越早让超自然杀人狂
out of circulation, the better.
恢复人性 越好
Have you seen my T-shirt?
看见我的T恤衫了吗
I prefer you without one.
你不♥穿♥更好看
I'm not so sure your mom would feel the same way.
你妈妈可能不会这么想
Take mine.
穿我的吧
This was always Damon's favorite--
达蒙一直喜欢这个
"Eggie in baskie."
篮中蛋
Doesn't taste like I remember.
味道跟记忆里的不一样了
Well, you were human the last time you tasted it.
你上次吃的时候还是人嘛
Our tastes change over time.
我们的味觉会渐渐改变
But, Elena, you're fairly new at this, aren't you?
但 埃琳娜 你还是新吸血鬼吧
I turned a few years ago.
我已经转化一两年了
You ever miss it, being human?
你会怀念吗 做人类
Sometimes.
有时候吧
So if I understood correctly,
如果我理解得没错
um, in order to free my companions
为了将我的同伴
from that place where I was trapped,
从我之前被困的地方解救出来
we'll need the magical device.
我们需要那件魔法装置
The ascendant.
支配器
Yes. The ascendant. Where is that?
没错 支配器 在哪呢
Safe. Very safe.
在安全地点
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表