You beautiful moron.
你个可爱的白♥痴♥
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Yep. That stuff works really well.
嗯 那东西真好使
Nighty night.
晚安喽
That should keep you down for an hour.
这样应该能让你消停一个小时
Not a good time.
时机不好
Well, I'm sorry to hear that, twinderella.
很抱歉 双胞胎灰姑娘
Big pitch going south, is it?
你们没谈拢吧
Where's Tyler?
泰勒呢
Well, the good news is your boyfriend and I,
好消息是我跟你男朋友好像
I think, have come up with a solution.
想到解决办法了
Now it's a bit of a Hail Mary,
虽然有点冒险
but I think everybody gets what they need.
但是大家应该都能如愿以偿
I just have to ask papa Parker one question,
不过我需要问帕克老爹一个问题
so do you mind putting him on?
你能让他听电♥话♥吗
I want to talk to Tyler.
我想跟泰勒说话
He's, uh, out at the moment.
他现在...说不了话
Yes?
喂
Hello, sir. Damon Salvatore here.
你好 我是达蒙·塞尔瓦托
We had Thanksgiving together.
我们一起过过感恩节
Anyway, I've been sitting here Googling
我一直坐这里上网搜索
celestial events happening today,
今天要发生的天体现象
and I was just curious.
我有个疑问
Would a mercury-venus conjunction give you
水星金星♥相♥遇足够你
enough juice to do a little gemini merge party?
开个双子融合小派对吗
Why?
为什么这么问
I'm gonna take that evasive answer as a yes.
你这含糊其辞的回答应该就是能了
So here's the situation.
所以我们这么办
I'm gonna need you to use that planet party
你得利用这个天体现象
to merge your set of blond twins asap
尽快让那对金发双胞胎融合
because, well, unfortunately your formerly comatose son
因为很不幸 你之前一直昏迷的儿子
is gonna be on the loose and hell-bent on beating you to the punch.
马上就要醒来 并会一心想赶在你之前完成融合
Rise and shine, you little weasel.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 卑鄙小人
Ooh! Trying to pop a blood vessel in my brain?
又想让我大脑的血管爆裂吗
Sorry. Not gonna work.
不好意思 你做不到
Looks like all that magic you sucked up
好像你吸收的那些魔法
drained away while you were asleep,
都在你睡着的时候流尽了
which is good for me.
对我来说真是好事啊
Don't worry. I know where you can get more.
不用担心 我知道你可以去哪里再吸点
You really think I'm gonna trust you?
你真以为我会相信你吗
No, and I'm not gonna trust you.
不 我也不会相信你
I just happen to need a magic siphon,
不过我刚好需要找个魔法虹吸管
and you're the only game in town.
而你是镇上唯一的一个
Let's discuss my fee.
我们讨论一下酬金问题
All right. I need a 12-gauge needle stat.
好 我需要一个12号♥针头
Don't know what I'm gonna do with it,
我也不知道用来干什么
but I need it.
但是我需要
You're not a doctor, so stop playing games,
你不是医生 所以别给我耍花招
but I am a vampire,
我可是吸血鬼
and I will rip your head off
如果你搞砸了
if you screw this up.
我就把你脑袋拧下来
What she said,
听她的话
so do your stupid little magic suction trick
快点施展你的魔法吸收小伎俩
and suck the magic out of her right now.
把她身上的魔法都吸出来
I get what you two see in each other.
我明白你俩喜欢对方什么了
It's very dys-fun-ctional.
真是"不...正常"啊
Ha! You see what I did, stressing the "fun" in dysfunctional?
你们发现了吗 我刚才强调了"有趣"呢
Just get on with it, Kai.
快点动手吧 卡伊
Listening to you talk makes me want to die.
听你说话我都想死了
That's good.
不错啊
Is it working?
起作用了吗
I have no idea.
不知道
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
What is he doing here?
他在这里干什么
Hey, sis. Little busy.
你好啊妹妹 我现在有点忙
Be with you in a jiffy.
马上就去找你哦
Elena?
埃琳娜
I'm gonna let Damon explain it.
达蒙会跟你解释的
I'm staying with you.
我在这儿看着你
Have you actually lost your mind?
你是疯了吗
Hey. Shh. Listen. You told me Liz was gonna die
听着 是你说如果魔法继续存在她体内
in 8 hours if the magic kept doing its thing.
莉兹活不过八小时
He steals magic. You made it through med school.
而他专门窃取魔法 你是医科高材生
I figured you'd know where I was going with this.
接下来的不用我说你也明白
If you think Kai is doing this out of the goodness of his heart,
如果你以为卡伊这么做是出自好心的话
I can assure you he doesn't have one.
我可以向你保证他这人根本就没心
What's the price?
条件是什么
He wants to merge
他要融合
tonight.
就在今晚
There. All done.
好了 搞定
Sheriff, hey. How are you feeling?
警长 你感觉怎么样
You ok?
还好吗
Yeah. Yeah, I think so.
我想是的
Oh, my god. No, no, no.
天哪 不不不
I think she's having a heart attack.
我觉得她心脏病发作了
That is so tragic,
真是悲剧
you know, because you guys jumped through hoops
你们千辛万苦 费尽心思
to get the magic out of her system,
就为了将魔法从她体内消除
but then her ticker's just
可惜她那脆弱的心脏
not strong enough to take a little siphon.
却连一点小小的刺♥激♥都承受不住
Kai, you have to fix this!
卡伊 你必须救救她
I can't merge tonight.
我不能今晚融合
I am not ready.
我还没准备好
You almost burned my house down.
你差点就把我屋子给烧了
Don't you think I know that?
我当然知道你还不行
Luckily for you, it's all been taken care of.
不过不用担心 我早有准备
Damon, what the hell did you do?
达蒙 你做了什么
Look. I--
我...
Magical neck snap.
拧脖子这把戏
Never gets old.
真是屡试不爽
Isn't this the part where you start running?
话说你不是应该拔腿就跑吗
I've spent my entire life running from you.
我这一辈子都在逃离你
I'm not running anymore.
我不会再逃了
What are you doing out here?
你在外面干吗呢
Just thinking about how proud I am of you and your brother.
在想你们姐弟俩是多让我骄傲
Built a good life for yourselves here.
你们在这儿过得不错
Does that mean you'll think about what we asked?
这意味着你会考虑我们的请求吗
Of course.
当然了
We share a history,
我们有共同的历史
a bloodline.
血脉相连
We're in this together.
我们共同进退
We're family.
我们是一家人
Sanguinem desimilus,
[咒语]
sanguinem generis finatus.
[咒语]
Sanguinem desimilus,
[咒语]
sanguinem generis finatus.
[咒语]
You're merging us?
你在融合我们吗
Kai has been released.
卡伊逃出了牢笼
He's going after Jo.
他要对乔下手
I can't let him get to her!
我不能让他得手
Dad, stop!
爸爸 住手
I'm gonna kill her.
我会杀死她的
She's not strong enough, dad!
她还不够强大 爸爸
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
She's not strong enough, dad!
她还不够强大 爸爸
There's no other option.
没有别的选择了
Sanguinem desimilus,
[咒语]
Sanguinem generis finatus.
[咒语]
She said no!
她都说不要了
Tyler!
泰勒
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表