I'm through with all that.
那都过去了
I've decided a direct approach is best.
我认为还是直来直去得好
One of your diners owes me some answers.
你的一位客人欠我些答案
I can't have any trouble in here, man.
我不能让你在这儿惹事
That will depend on how this conversation goes.
那要看我们谈得如何了
I know you.
我认识你
You came to my house a few days ago.
你几天前来我家找过我
Yes, and as chance would have it,
是啊 巧的是
your son and I are old friends.
你儿子和我是老朋友
My God.
天呐
Lorenzo. It's you.
洛恩佐 是你
So you two know each other?
你俩认识啊
The phrase "small world" comes to mind.
世界真小啊
So does "epic understatement."
可不是呢
Uh, my lunch companion has yet to arrive.
我约的人还没到
Won't you join me for a drink?
跟我一起喝一杯吧
Don't mind if I do.
那我不客气了
She burned the letter.
她烧了信
That was my ace in the hole.
那是我的王牌啊
I blew it.
我搞砸了
Look.
听我说
The fact that you suck at torturing people
你不会折磨人
is nothing to be ashamed of.
并不是什么丢人的事
That's why you have me.
所以还有我啊
Well, at least Alaric and Jo can cross this
至少阿♥拉♥里克和乔能把这里
off their list of honeymoon options.
从蜜月选择清单上划掉了
They have a list?
他们还列了清单
Jo's pregnant.
乔怀孕了
They didn't want to have to fly anywhere?
他们不想飞去远的地方
Do you have a list?
你有清单吗
Of where I'd go on my fictional honeymoon
怀着假想的孩子时
before I give birth to my fictional baby?
度假想蜜月的候选地点清单吗
No.
没有
But not here.
但不会在这里
I thought you liked this place.
我以为你喜欢这里呢
Really?
不是吧
What part of extreme floral patterns
过多的花卉纹样哪里是
screams Elena Gilbert to you?
埃琳娜·吉尔伯特的风格了
Well, excuse me, missy.
抱歉了 小姐
I guess we've never played the
我们是从未玩过
let's pretend we're human fantasy game together.
一起假装我们还是人的幻想游戏了
All right. Let's play.
我们玩玩吧
You're human.
你是人类
5 years from now, where are you?
五年后 你会在哪
Easy. With you.
简单 跟你在一起
Boring. I'll need a zip code.
无聊 具体点
Ok. Uh, in a loft in Tribeca
好吧 特里贝克地区一栋阁楼上
above the bar that you work at.
楼下是你工作的酒吧
You made me Matt Donovan in your fantasy?
你把我幻想成了马特·多诺万吗
Ok. You...you own the bar,
好吧 酒吧是你的
and when you're not working there,
你没在酒吧工作的时候
you're--you're on our couch,
你就躺在沙发上
pouring me wine and
给我倒酒
massaging my feet after a long day at the O.R.
为在手术室辛苦了一天的我按♥摩♥脚
I'm in the surgical residency program.
我在做实习外科医生
Of course you are.
当然了
Kids?
孩子呢
Yeah, of course, eventually,
嗯 最终是要的
But we should, um, probably have two,
但我们该生两个
you know, so they can keep each other company
这样他们可以互相做个伴
when we're, you know, distracted by other things.
我们干别的的时候也不会无聊
You got it all figured out, don't you?
你全都想好了 是吧
How about you? Your turn.
你呢 该你说了
5 years from now, where are you?
五年后 你在哪
This is torture!
真是折磨死人了
Sounds like the rats are restless.
老鼠开始闹腾了
Like, actual torture.
真是折磨人
Elena and Damon talking about their future together.
埃琳娜和达蒙 讨论着他们共同的未来
Just--I want to die.
真让我想死
They'll make a mistake eventually,
他们早晚会犯错的
and when they do, we will pounce
到时候 我们就抓住机会
and drain the first person we can get our teeth on.
喝干第一个能找到的人
Oh, my God. What I would do for just a sip of human blood.
天呐 要是能喝点人血我♥干♥什么都愿意
You know when you're feeding on someone's neck
你知道吸一个人脖子时
and their artery's still pulsing?
他的动脉还在跳动的感觉吗
I really love that.
我真的好喜欢那样
I thought your veins felt like sandpaper.
你不是说血管像砂纸一样吗
They do.
是啊
So take my mind off it.
分分我的心
Bored yet?
无聊了吗
Go away, Damon.
走开 达蒙
Brought you some real light reading from the true crime section.
从真实罪案区给你拿来了消遣用的读物
Curious--which one of you idiots
问问 你们俩哪个傻瓜
attacked a stadium security guard
袭击了一个保安
and stuffed him in a laundry cart?
还把他塞进了洗衣车
That would have been me.
是我
Nice technique,
做得漂亮
although it's probably good that your mom's gone
你妈妈死了或许也是好事
that would have been a hell of a cover-up.
这事要掩盖起来可不容易
Why are you only picking on me?
你为什么只针对我
Stefan's in here, too. Annoy him.
斯特凡也在 烦他啊
Because Stefan didn't snap a barback's clavicle in half.
斯特凡可没把酒保助手的锁骨掰断
You know, it's really quite sad actually.
真是悲剧啊
I can see Liz right now,
我都能想象莉兹的样子
calling the parents, breaking the news,
给他家长打电♥话♥ 通知他们不幸消息
wondering where she went wrong as a mother.
心里想着 她这个当妈的错在了哪里
She got cancer, Damon.
她得了癌症 达蒙
That is where she went wrong.
那就是她错的地方
Blame her.
怪罪她
Healthy attitude, Caroline.
好态度啊 卡罗琳
You know what? You're right.
你说得对
I should really just be more like you and Elena,
我该学学你和埃琳娜
just play make-believe about the future that I can't have
幻想我无法拥有的未来
because that's healthy.
那就很好了
Maybe I'll pretend I can actually give birth to babies
或许我还可以假装我能生孩子
and have a normal family,
组建正常的家庭
and I can get a job
我可以找到一份工作
without having to move and start over every 5 years.
而且不用每五年就搬家重来
I can operate on my patients without wanting to feed on them.
我可以给病人做手术 而且不会引发嗜血欲
You're a real bitch when you're hungry.
你没吃饱的时候真贱
I'm curious, Damon.
我想问问 达蒙
How does it feel to know
知道你无法
that you can't give someone the life that she really wants?
给她她真正想要的生活是什么感觉
Shut up, Caroline.
闭嘴 卡罗琳
I'm just stating the facts, Elena.
我只是在陈述事实 埃琳娜
You didn't want this life.
你并不想要这种生活
You can play fantasy land all you want,
随你怎么幻想
but in this life, the one where you're a vampire,
但只要你还是吸血鬼
you'll always be settling,
你就永远只是将就
and it's just so sad.
那好可悲
I can't listen to this. Elena.
我听不下去了 埃琳娜
I don't want to hear it, ok?
我不想再听了
May I please have a chicken sandwich
请给我一份鸡肉三明治
and a bowl of soup?
再来碗汤
You bet, and that comes with a side of fries or skins.
好的 配薯条还是[土豆]皮
Um, I'm sorry. Did you say skins?
抱歉 你说皮吗
I--I'm afraid I don't know what that is.
我不明白那是什么意思
Neither, thanks, and I'm not eating.
都不要 我不吃
That was painful.
看着都难受
What's the matter? Your all-blood diet
怎么 喝惯了人血
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表