and I did,
而我确实做到了
because when I watched Elena move on with your brother
因为当我看着埃琳娜爱上了你哥哥
I couldn't imagine why she would let anyone like you go,
我无法想象她为什么会放弃你这样的人
because you were practically my best friend,
因为你基本上是我最好的朋友
because I trusted you.
因为我信任你
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry for not seeing it,
对不起我没发现
I'm sorry for not--
我很抱歉没有...
Feeling it back?
同样的感觉
No. I didn't say that. I--I--
不 我不是那个意思
Look. I don't know what I felt.
我不知道我是什么感觉
You know, my head was all over the place,
我头脑很乱
but...
但是
I am incredibly sorry for the way that I treated you.
我真的为之前对待你的方式感到抱歉
Yeah. Well...
好吧
I know what you felt, Stefan,
我清楚你的感觉 斯特凡
because even if just a little tiny piece of you felt for me
因为如果你有那么一丁点
what I was starting to feel for you
我对你萌发的感觉
you wouldn't have walked away,
你就不会离开
and I don't hate you for that.
我不会因此恨你
I don't hate you for mourning your brother,
我不会因为你哀悼哥哥而恨你
I don't hate you for being the biggest jerk on the planet
我不会因为你因此变成无敌混♥蛋♥
while doing so,
而恨你
and I accept your apology.
我接受你的道歉
But you do still
但你仍然
hate me.
恨我
Yes.
是的
Yeah, I hate you
是的 我恨你
because if I don't hate you for ruining our friendship,
因为如果我不恨你毁了我们的友谊
then I have to hate myself for ruining it,
那我就只能恨我自己毁了我们的友谊
and I think that I deserve better than that.
我觉得我不应沦落至此
I remembered something out there,
我在那里记起了一些事
just bits and pieces, but, um...
只是些零星碎片 但是
there were these stars,
有许多星星
and then it started to rain.
然后开始下雨
When you became a vampire, part of me was thrilled
你变成吸血鬼时 我内心有一点开心
because suddenly there was this possibility
因为突然间 我就有可能
I could have you in my life forever,
一生有你陪伴
but then the other part of me was devastated because
但同时我也觉得十分难过 因为
I realized you'd lost the life that you wanted to have.
我知道你失去了你本想拥有的生活
It started to rain, and then what happened, Damon?
开始下雨了 然后发生了什么 达蒙
And since I've been gone, you've gotten part of that life back.
我走后 你找回了一些那种生活
You're thriving, you're happy.
你很有活力 你很开心
Yeah, sure. Maybe you'd be happy if we gave it another chance,
是啊 也许我们再来一次 你可能会开心
but the truth is is...
但事实是
You're better off without me.
没有我 你过得更好
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I died. You started over.
我死了 你重新来过
I need you to live your life.
我需要你好好生活
Be happy.
开开心心
I love you, Elena.
我爱你 埃琳娜
Enough to let you go.
爱到愿意放手
It started to rain,
开始下雨
and then what?
然后呢
It got cold and muddy.
变得又冷又泥泞
You were miserable, so we got in the car
你很难受 于是我们回到车里
we drove home.
开车回家了
Ok.
好吧
I might have to rethink this whole painkiller thing.
我或许该重新考虑服用止痛药的事了
I need to get out of this dress and order a pizza.
我得换下这身衣服点份披萨
Ok.
好吧
Ouch.
看着都疼
This? Yeah, I had an accident when I was younger.
这个吗 年轻时出了意外
I lost my spleen.
失去了脾脏
Car accident?
车祸吗
Actually it was less an accident
其实算不上是意外
and more like my brother tried to gut me with a hunting knife.
我哥哥试图用猎刀给我开膛
Like I said, tragically dysfunctional family.
正如我所说 悲惨疯狂的家庭
I just killed the mood, didn't I?
我毁了气氛 是吗
No, no. Let's just say,
没有 不如说
we both have complicated, tragic,
我们都有复杂 悲惨
and dysfunctional histories.
疯狂的过去
Guess we're a match.
看来我们真是天生一对
You're still talking to me.
你还愿意跟我说话
Sorry I ran out like that.
抱歉我就那么跑出去了
What's this?
这是什么
So I finally got a look at lady Whitmore's labs.
我终于看到了惠特莫女士的检测结果
Turns out they sent her home without doing the shoulder surgery
他们没给她做肩部手术就送她回家了
because the injury doesn't exist anymore.
因为她现在没有伤了
Seems to have spontaneously healed itself,
似乎就自发愈合了
and all this after meeting your dead boyfriend tonight?
加上今晚见到了你死去的男朋友
None of this adds up.
这一切完全不对劲
The only thing that's really clear is that you're not just a liar,
唯一明确的事 就是你不仅是个骗子
but you're a liar with secrets,
你还是有秘密的骗子
so you can tell me the truth,
所以你要么告诉我真♥相♥
or I can figure this out on my own.
要么我自己查清楚
One for you, one for me.
一口给你 一口给我
Cheers, Horatio Fell.
干杯 霍雷肖·菲尔
Come on. It's time to abandon ship.
走吧 该弃船逃走了
No, no, no, wait.
不 等等
Just give it a second.
稍等一会儿
It will clear up.
会放晴的
Promise me this is forever.
保证我 直到永远
I promise.
我保证
To optimism.
敬乐观主义
Bonnie.
邦妮
You're still alive.
你还活着
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表