Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
Oh, you made it!
你回来了
There, stop.
那里 暂停
Oh, my god. That's my mother.
我的天 那是我妈妈
This merge happened with my brother Luke,
我跟我弟弟卢克融合了
and I won, so when I absorbed Luke's magic,
我赢了 所以说我吸收卢克魔法的时候
I must have gotten some of his qualities like empathy.
我一定也吸收了他的一些性格 比如同情
I think we both know I never really hated you.
你我都清楚 我从没真的恨过你
I kissed Stefan. I want to talk to him about it,
我吻了斯特凡 我想跟他谈
but if it's bad, I feel like he won't be honest.
但如果情况不妙 我觉得他不会实说
We'll talk when all of this is over.
等这一切结束之后 我们好好谈谈
We are here today to pay our respect
我们今天聚集于此 是为了致敬
to Sheriff Elizabeth Forbes.
伊莉莎白·福布斯警长
You're talking about flipping the humanity switch.
你可是要关闭人性
I just need the pain to be gone.
我只希望痛苦消失
If Stefan had said the right thing earlier,
如果斯特凡之前说了正确的话
would that have changed your mind?
会改变你的想法吗
My mom is dead, Elena.
我妈妈死了 埃琳娜
I'm not gonna let you do this.
我不会让你这么做的
That's not your choice to make.
这不是你能做的决定
Hello!
喂
I'm empty.
没酒了
Fill, please.
再来一杯
I think you've had enough.
我觉得你喝得够多了
Look at my face.
看着我
This is me straining
这是我完全
to care less about what you think.
不在乎你的想法的表情
Nope. I can't.
不行 做不到
Ok. I'm gonna call you a cab.
好吧 我给你叫辆车
Here's the thing. My mom just died
是这样的 我妈妈刚刚死了
as in I just put her dead, cancer-riddled body into the ground
我刚刚把她罹患癌症的尸体安葬入土
4 hours and 32 minutes ago.
只过了4小时32分钟
I'm so sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Oh, no, no, no. I don't care about that.
不不不 我不在乎那个
I'm just saying that my feet
我就是想说 我的脚
have been crammed in the world's most uncomfortable heels
在一双世界上最不舒服的高跟鞋里
for an entire day,
塞了一整天
and your tequila is the only thing that seems to be helping.
而你的龙舌兰似乎是唯一让我好受点的东西
Ok.
好吧
I'll grab you another drink.
我再去给你拿一杯
Thank you.
谢谢
Caroline Forbes, the girl from the swimming hole.
卡罗琳·福布斯 深水潭那个女孩
Liam. Ha. The boy I totally forgot existed.
连姆 我都忘记你的存在了
And I was just about to tell you how sexy you looked.
我刚想告诉你你多么性感撩人呢
You are drunk.
你喝醉了
Slightly buzzed.
稍稍有点
Getting my ass whupped in shuffleboard upstairs.
在楼上玩推圆盘游戏被人打惨了
Oh, lucky you. I stood all day at my mom's funeral.
你真走运 我在我妈葬礼上站了一天
God, you're cute. Are you a doctor yet?
你真可爱 你现在是医生了吗
Hang on. Your mom just died?
等等 你妈妈死了吗
Do you want to get out of here?
想离开这里吗
I... What? Girlfriend?
我 怎么 有女友了
We all know you're not dating Elena Gilbert.
我们都知道你没在跟埃琳娜·吉尔伯特约会
Why would I be dating Elena?
我为什么会跟埃琳娜约会
You wouldn't,
你不会
but even if you were,
但即使你在跟她约会
it wouldn't matter
也无所谓
because nothing matters,
什么事都无所谓
not...a...thing.
什么事 都无所谓
Caroline! What...
卡罗琳 怎么回...
It's like she never lived here.
简直像她没在这里住过
How's her house?
她家里怎么样
Totally empty. Caroline took everything
搬空了 除了门
but the damn doors off the hinges.
卡罗琳都给搬走了
So what? She just flipped her humanity switch,
怎么 她关闭了自己的人性
came back to the dorm,
回来寝室
and took all of her clothes
拿走了所有的衣服
and thank you notes
和感谢信
and just left town?
然后离镇了吗
I mean, that makes no sense.
简直没道理
This coming from the girl who burned her house down.
你别忘了你把自己家烧了呢
Do you think she's trying to cut off all ties to her past?
你觉得她是想斩断与过去的一切联♥系♥吗
I certainly don't think she's having a yard sale, Elena.
我觉得她绝不是想办旧物出♥售♥ 埃琳娜
Ok. Why are you getting mad at me?
好吧 你为什么生我的气
I'm not the one who did this.
这又不是因为我
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 对不起
Ok. Look. I'm just gonna look around campus,
听着 我去校园里到处看看
maybe someone's seen her.
或许有人见过她
Just let me know if you find anything, ok?
有发现告诉我
All right. I will.
好的
Looks like you could use a friend.
看来你需要个朋友
Oh, my God.
天呐
Bonnie?
邦妮
H-how are you--
你怎么...
Alive?
活着吗
I think I'd be used to this part by now.
按理说我都该习惯这部分了
I can't believe Bonnie made it out.
邦妮居然逃出来了
Actually, I can.
其实也正常
She's plucky.
她很勇敢
Do you need help?
要帮忙吗
Before you answer that,
先告诉你
I'd rather not.
我不太想帮忙
I just keep experiencing these pangs of guilt watching you.
就是看着你总让我感到一阵阵愧疚
Feelings are hard.
感情真难搞[硬]
So's the end of this crowbar.
这根撬棒也是
I'm just saying.
说说而已
Digging up mommy's grave?
刨妈妈的坟
That's dark, even for me,
就我看来都够黑暗
and totally unnecessary.
而且毫无必要
Damon, Bonnie saw her alive in a 1903 prison world.
达蒙 邦妮看到她活在1903年的监狱世界里
It's--it's on camera.
都拍下来了
You want to watch it again?
想再看一次吗
My mother died of consumption in 1858.
我妈妈1858年死于肺痨
We did not go through the trouble
我们费了好大劲
of moving this thing to the family crypt
把棺材搬进家族墓室
only to find out that she's not even in here.
她不会不在里面
Oh, so you just-- you just called me here
那么你叫我来
because you needed a friend?
是因为需要朋友吗
No. You wanted to know if it was possible
不 你是想知道
for her to exist in another prison world.
她是否可能存在于另一个监狱世界里
To which I responded, "Yes,"
而我也说了 这可能
to which you responded with denial.
而你则不肯接受
Whatever or whoever's on that tape, it's not her.
不管那带子上是谁 绝不是我妈
Then who is it?
那是谁
I don't know. A ghost?
不知道 鬼吗
Maybe she has an evil Gemini twin.
或许她有个邪恶的双子巫师团双胞胎
Nice.
真逗
If my mother was imprisoned in 1903,
如果我妈妈被困在了1903年
she'd be in her 70s.
她都70多了
Not if she were like you.
除非她跟你一样
I know my mother.
我了解我妈妈
She's not a vampire.
她不是个吸血鬼
She is not in a prison world.
她也不在监狱世界里
She died of consumption in 1858.
她1858年死于肺痨
Uh, if you're so sure of that,
既然你这么确信无疑
why haven't you opened the coffin yet?
为什么还不开棺
Congratulations.
恭喜
Everything you know about your mom is wrong.
你对你妈妈一切的了解都是错的
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表