because, FYI, this is exactly where we left off.
因为...这就是我们之前结束的地方
I don't care.
我不在乎
Life's too short.
生命苦短
Immortal or not, I don't want to waste another minute.
不管是不是永生 我都不想再浪费一分钟
Hello, stranger.
你好 陌生人
Are you ok?
你没事吧
I've just been sitting here trying to figure out what to say.
我一直坐在这里想着该说什么
I guess I should lead with I'm sorry for almost killing you.
我想我该先从我很抱歉差点害死你开始
Oh, sweetheart, please.
亲爱的 拜托
You know me.
你了解我
I'm the world's unluckiest gambler.
我是世界上最倒霉的赌徒
I'm just sorry that I wasn't here.
我很抱歉我当时不在
I couldn't, and--
我没法...
No, no, no, no.
不不不
This wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
I need you to stop beating yourself up.
我要你别再怪罪自己
Can you do that for me?
你能为我这么做吗
Ok.
好
Can you say it like you mean it?
你能说得真心点吗
I will.
我会的
Mom, you put the house in my name.
妈妈 你把房♥子过户到我名下了
Couple weeks ago.
几周前
Just in case anything--
以防万一有事...
Yeah. Well, I don't--
我不...
I'm not ready for that yet.
我还没准备好呢
I'm sorry,
对不起
and I promise you I will stick around as long as I can,
我保证我会尽可能多活些时日
ok?
好吗
Ok.
好
Come here.
过来
Where'd you get that?
你从哪拿的
Oh, I guess someone fixed the coffee machine.
我想有人修好了咖啡机
That smells amazing.
闻起来好香
I would give you a million dollars for a decaf latte.
我愿花一百万换一杯低咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁
What do you say?
你说呢
Would you mind getting one for your poor, sick mom?
你愿给你可怜的病怏怏的妈妈拿一杯来吗
I can do that. Ok.
可以 好
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
So looks like we can cross miracle cure off the list.
看来我们可以把奇迹治疗法从清单上划掉了
Must be some other option.
一定还有别的选择
I need you to promise me something.
我需要你向我保证一件事
Ok.
好
When I'm gone, Caroline is gonna need you,
等我走后 卡罗琳会需要你
even if she doesn't know it.
即使她自己不知道
She's gonna need someone to help her move on with her life,
她需要一个人帮助她继续生活
someone to just make her smile.
一个能让她微笑的人
Promise me that you will do that, Stefan.
你保证你会做到 斯特凡
I promise.
我保证
Luke.
卢克
Luke, wake up.
卢克 醒醒
Luke.
卢克
Good. You're still alive.
很好 你还活着
That's gonna save me a huge blowout with Ric when he gets back,
等里克回来 我就不用看他大发雷霆了
but I'm definitely coming into something late.
但我绝对是来迟了
Luke showed up, and he merged with Kai.
卢克出现了 他和卡伊融合了
So I guess adding the words "Twin merge"
看来"双胞胎融合"这词
to my vocabulary was pointless
是毫无意义了
because they ain't twins.
他们可不是双胞胎
He's not supposed to be here.
他不该出现在这里
The only reason he's here is because you let Kai out!
他出现在这里的唯一原因是你放了卡伊
Luke, Luke, wake up. Wake up, Luke.
卢克 卢克 醒醒 醒醒 卢克
Well, uh, let me give him some of my blood.
我给他喝点我的血
It wouldn't help.
不会有用的
It's up to them now.
现在取决于他们了
Whoever wakes up is the winner,
谁醒来谁就赢了
and whoever doesn't...
没醒来的...
Can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Can--can you hear me?
你能听到我说话吗
Why the hell won't Luke call me back?
卢克为什么不回我电♥话♥
Do you want me to go look for him?
你想让我去找他吗
Yes. No! I don't know.
是的 不 我不知道
Dad.
爸爸
What has your brother done?
你弟弟做了什么
Luke?
卢克
W-w-wake up, Luke.
醒醒 卢克
Come on.
醒醒
Oh, my god.
我的天
We have to leave now.
我们得立刻离开
She's not going anywhere with you.
她不会跟你去任何地方
Luke is gone.
卢克死了
What?
什么
I feel it.
我感觉到了
He merged with Kai. Kai won.
他和卡伊融合了 卡伊赢了
Luke is gone.
卢克死了
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
We have to run, Olivia.
我们得逃了 奥利维亚
I'm not going anywhere with you!
我不要和你去任何地方
You think he's gonna keep you safe?
你觉得他能确保你的安全吗
She's staying with me!
她要跟我在一起
You change your mind,
你要是改了主意
you know where to find us.
你知道在哪能找到我们
It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
没事的
It's ok.
没事的
Oh my God.
天呐
Luke.
卢克
He's gone.
他死了
He saved me, and he's gone.
他救了我 他死了
You win some, you lose some.
有得必有失
Except for me.
除了我
I always win.
我总会赢
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表