We're being set up. Ok.
我们被设计了 好吧
Now why don't you be a gentleman
那不如你做个好人
and get me the hell out of here
赶紧带我离开这儿
because we are way too old for this party,
以咱们的年纪实在不适合这个派对
and I need a drink stat.
而且我非常需要来一杯
I thought you were a germaphobe.
你不是有洁癖吗
I'll make an exception.
为你我可以破例一回
See? I told you it would be fun.
看 我说过会很有趣的
Speak of the devil.
正说到你呢
Oh, god.
天哪
Oh, no.
不
Help.
救命
Somebody help us over here, please!
帮帮我们 救命啊
I don't know. I can't find him.
不知道 我找不到他
Elena!
埃琳娜
Elena, get over there.
埃琳娜 快过来
Oh, god. Oh, my god.
天哪
H-how bad is it?
有多严重
Ok. I got this.
交给我吧
I'm not sure there's anything you can do.
我不知道你还能做什么
I'll do everything that I can.
我会尽我所能
Just go see if you can help someone else, all right?
去看看还有没有别人需要帮助
Come on. Go.
快 去吧
Listen to me.
听我说
You dove out of the way just in time.
你及时躲过了车子
You were very lucky.
你很幸运
Now get out of here and take as many people as you can, ok?
带上尽可能多的人赶紧离开这里 好吗
Come on.
去吧
Tyler?
泰勒
I was driving the truck, Elena.
车是我开的 埃琳娜
What?
什么
This guy ran right in front of me,
这人冲到了我车前
and he's hurt bad.
他伤得很严重
If he dies,
如果他死了
I'm a werewolf all over again, ok?
我就又得变成狼人了
I need you to get here. We're in a ditch.
我需要你的帮忙 我们在一条沟里
I don't know where, but I need you here now,
我不知道具体是哪 但我真的很需要你
so please hurry.
快点过来
Tyler, you don't understand.
泰勒 你不明白
You drove right through the maze.
你开车冲过了迷宫
There are injured people everywhere.
现在到处都是伤者
What the hell am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么办
Just--listen. Just hang on.
听着 坚持住
Um, make sure that you keep him awake.
尽量让他保持清醒
Assess his injuries while I go find Jo and Alaric.
判断他的伤势 我去找乔和阿♥拉♥里克
You're bleeding.
你在流血
I'm fine.
我没事
No, you're not. Let me see.
不 你有事 让我看看
Wait. What the hell?
等等 这是怎么回事
I don't think it's my blood.
这应该不是我的血
Oh. Ok. That's gonna make things more difficult.
好吧 这下要麻烦了
I really think I should get you out of here.
我觉得我该带你离开这里
No. That's not an option.
不 我不能走
You look pale. Does blood make you squeamish?
你脸都白了 你晕血吗
Yeah. Something like that.
差不多吧
Don't worry. You'll get used to it.
别担心 你会习惯的
Call 911, follow me.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 跟着我
Ok.
好吧
Thank god!
谢天谢地
You lost her?
你把她弄丢了
Oh, so you decide to listen to your messages a million hours later?
你终于听了我给你留的语♥音♥信息啊
No. I didn't lose her.
不 我没弄丢她
She snapped my neck.
是她拧断了我的脖子
What the hell took you so long?
你怎么这么慢
I got caught up.
有事耽误了
You got caught up, doing what?
什么事耽误你了
Driving halfway out of town.
我正在离镇的路上
You were leaving?
你要离开吗
I slid Ivy's daylight ring under your front door.
我把艾薇的日光戒指从你门缝里滑进去了
No! I don't care about some stupid ring, Stefan.
我才不管什么鬼戒指 斯特凡
Were you seriously about to dump
你真的打算把
your vampire ex-girlfriend onto my lap
吸血鬼前女友的烂摊子扔给我
and then just skip town?
然后一走了之吗
God, who are you right now?
天呐 你怎么变成这样了
I'm someone who's trying to start over,
我只是想重新开始
and then suddenly, you and Enzo show up,
但你和恩佐却突然出现
and now I have hunters on my trail
现在不仅有吸血鬼猎人紧咬我不放
and a brand-new vampire who wants to kill me
还有个新生吸血鬼想杀了我
and everyone else in her path,
和所有挡她路的人
and that's not how someone starts of, Caroline.
这样根本无法重新开始 卡罗琳
You know what the worst part about all of this is?
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
Is about a month ago, I wished that Damon would come back
就是一个月前 我希望达蒙能回来
because I knew if that happened
因为如果他回来的话
that I'd get you back, too,
我就能重新找回你
But right now, all I want is for you
但现在 我只希望你
to just get back in your car and go.
滚回车上 离开这儿
Where are you?
你在哪
I did a really bad thing.
我犯了个大错误
Oh, you mean, break my neck? Yeah. I noticed.
如果你是指拧断了我的脖子 那的确是
Ok. Two bad things. Look. I'm sorry.
好吧 那就是两个错误 我很抱歉
Tell me exactly where you are and stay put,
告诉我你在哪 待着别动
and I'll come get you.
我去找你
Can you stop and let me concentrate?
能消停一下吗 我会分心的
On the bright side,
往好处想
this stuff's not so bad.
这酒还不错
It's fruity and fizzy.
果味的 碳酸型
Damon, I'm working on something.
达蒙 我正在想办法
On the not so bright side is your intelligence
坏处呢 就是你的智商问题
because you took the only chance
因为你杀了我们唯一
of us getting out of here and turned him into a giant...
离开这里的机会 把他变成了巨大的
Douchekabob.
死尸串
Think about it, Damon.
想想吧 达蒙
What prison gives an inmate a key?
什么样的监狱会给囚犯钥匙
Is that a trick question,
脑筋急转弯吗
or is this stuff actually starting to kick in?
还是说我已经醉了
I think the Gemini coven used a Bennett spell to create this place.
我认为这地方是双子巫师团找贝内特家人创造的
What if that's why my grams sent me here?
可能这就是外婆让我来这儿的原因
This is the face I make when I don't understand you.
当我完全不懂你时就是这个表情
You know, the last thing my grams said to me was to stay strong.
外婆跟我说的最后一句话就是要我坚强
What if that was her way of telling me
或许她是通过这种方式
I have the power to get out?
告诉我 我有能力离开这儿
I have the ascendant,
我已经有了支配器
a massive celestial event to draw from,
而且可以汲取日蚀的能量
plus a burning desire to get away from you.
还有摆脱你的强烈欲望
That's why Kai wouldn't kill me.
这就是卡伊不愿杀我的原因
He needed a Bennett.
他需要一名贝内特女巫
I was his only way out of here.
他只能靠我离开这儿
Whoa. Where are you going?
你要去哪
Home.
回家
You coming?
走不走
What happened?
发生什么了
I hit this kid in the road.
我在路上撞了这个孩子
It wasn't my fault.
但不是我的错
It was an accident.
是个意外
Yeah, but that's a good thing, right?
那算是好事 对吧
You know what I mean.
你懂我意思
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
If he dies, I'm...
如果他死了 我...
Call Elena.
给埃琳娜打电♥话♥
Ambulances are on the way.
救护车马上就到
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表