Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Luke is gone. He merged with Kai. Kai won.
卢克死了 他和卡伊融合了 卡伊赢了
I always win.
我总会赢
I would have done anything for you,
我本来愿为你做任何事
and you chose death over me.
而你宁愿抛弃我去死
I never want to see you again.
我再也不想见你了
Bonnie needs magic to get out.
邦妮需要魔法离开那里
We just need to tell her where to find some.
我们只需要让她知道该去哪里找
Damon, you're a genius.
达蒙 你真是天才
Caroline's mom isn't doing too hot.
卡罗琳的妈妈情况不太乐观
Caroline is meant to be extraordinary,
卡罗琳注定与众不同
and she needs to know how proud I am of her.
她得知道 我有多为她骄傲
You tell her yourself.
你自己告诉她
When you told me you hated me.
因为当你说你恨我时
I think we both know I never really hated you.
你我都清楚 我从没真的恨过你
She's gone.
她去世了
Ok. I've got band-aids,
好了 我拿了创可贴
surgical gear, and a medevac en route
手术工具 还叫了医疗直升机
for an air lift.
把你飞去医院
You're making fun of me.
你在逗我
No, sweetheart. I'm making fun of me.
没有 亲爱的 我是在逗自己
There is no greater first than watching
没有哪个第一次 比看到
your kid ride without training wheels--
孩子骑车不用辅助轮更棒了
Oh, boy--and no worst first
天呐 没有哪个第一次
than seeing them bite the dust.
比看到孩子摔倒更糟了
All right. There.
好了
Mommy? Yes.
妈妈 什么
Am I gonna die?
我会死吗
I would say your chances of survival are 100%.
我认为你存活的几率有百分之百呢
Are you gonna die?
你会死吗
Well...
这个嘛
Everyone dies eventually, sweetie,
每个人都有一死 亲爱的
but not for a long, long time.
但那一天还远着呢
But what if you die and I'm still here?
如果你死了 我还没死呢
Well, then you'll be all grown up,
那时候你都已经长大了
and you won't need me.
你不会需要我了
I think I'll always need you.
我觉得我永远都会需要你的
Sorry. Just, um, water.
抱歉 我就是想喝水
Help yourself.
自便
So what are you not writing?
你在没写什么呢
You believe your mother entrusted me to eulogize her?
你能相信你妈让我给她写悼词吗
That's...nice, I guess.
这...挺好...吧
I think she's trying to teach me a lesson about my own mom.
我觉得她是想为我妈妈的事教训我
Was supposed to do the eulogy at her funeral,
我本该在她葬礼上致悼词的
and I just--
但我...
We don't have to share.
我们不用说话的
Right.
嗯
I just mean
就是
today is pretty much gonna be the worst day of my life.
今天会是我一生最糟糕的一天了
I'm not sure that I need to start if off by bonding with you.
我不想一睁开眼就跟你套近乎
No offense.
别介意
None taken.
不会
Great.
好
Thanks for the water.
多谢你家的水
Hey, blondie.
金发妹
Today isn't the worst day of your life.
今天不是你人生最糟的一天
Today and tomorrow, it's a cakewalk,
今天 明天 都很轻松
and there will be people around you day in and day out
一整天都会有人陪着你
like they're afraid to leave you alone.
好像怕让你落单
The worst day?
最糟的一天
That's next week
是下周
when there's nothing but quiet.
一片寂静的时候
Just a heads-up.
就是想提醒你一下
Appreciate the tip.
多谢了
Sure.
嗯
Anytime.
不客气
You've all asked what you can do to help.
你们都问我能帮什么
There are 5 days worth of projects on here.
这上面有5天的工作量
We are going to do them in one.
我们要一天完成
We can break the rules
我们可以打破规矩
and cut through the red tape.
不管那些陈规
I expect my mom to be properly celebrated
我要好好纪念我妈妈
and buried by the end of the day.
今天之内给她下葬
Sure, Care. Whatever you need.
当然 卡罗 需要什么尽管说
Elena, you're coming with me.
埃琳娜 你跟我走
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Casket shopping.
买♥♥棺材
Let's move!
开动
You drive.
你开车
I sent my car to Jeremy.
我把车送去给杰里米了
Jeremy! I forgot to put him on my list of people to call.
杰里米 我忘记把他放在通知名单上了
It's ok. I called him.
没事 我已经告诉他了
It's day 278
今天是
inside this stupid prison world.
我困在监狱世界的第278天了
I have two broken toes, 9 blisters,
我断了两个脚趾 起了九个水泡
and an ear infection, but I don't care.
耳朵感染了 但我不在乎
I have phesmatosed the crap out of this magic Canadian rock,
我汲取了这块魔法墓石的能量
and I have my magic again,
现在已经拿回魔法了
and when that eclipse hits 12:28...
12点28分日蚀开始的时候
I'm going home.
我就要回家了
You hear that, me.
听到没 我
Home.
要回家了
Uh, you sure you don't want me
真的不需要我
to hold your hair back or something?
给你把着头发什么的吗
Stay away from me.
别过来
This is gross.
恶心死了
We haven't been dating long enough for you to see gross.
我们交往时间不够长 不能让你看到我这样
I have guilt.
我也有错
The vegan dish I made fun of did you in.
是我取笑的那个素菜害了你
I'm dying.
我要死了
Stupid Thai food. Never again.
倒霉泰国菜 再也不吃了
You know, maybe we should just skip the funeral.
我们要不别去葬礼了
We're going.
我们一定要去
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等
Look. I know you hate me,
我知道你恨我
but I really... Really need to see my sister.
但我真的需要见我妹妹
I think she'll pass.
她估计不会感兴趣
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I called to tell you I was sick,
我打电♥话♥告诉你我病了
and you--you hung up on me.
你却挂了
Because I have food poisoning.
因为我食物中毒了
Did the sound of me vomiting
我在电♥话♥那头
on the other end of the line not clue you in?
吐的声音没让你明白过来吗
There's an issue that I've been worried about
有件事自从融合之后
since the merge because we didn't really do it right,
我就一直在担心 因为我们做得不全对
you know, the whole "you're not my twin.
就是我和卢克不是双胞胎
"Hey. That's ok. Close enough" plan?
但当时觉得够接近 就没在意
It worked, which is, you know, cool.
我们成功融合了 这挺好的
Hey. I'm even a little bit nice now
如果你想知道
in case you were wondering,
我现在脾气都好多了
but I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop,
但是我一直在等出事
and, well, I think it's dropped
我觉得已经出事了
because I'm--
因为我...
Where's the bathroom?
厕所在哪
Oh, god! Oh, god!
天呐 天呐
Ric. Here.
里克 来
I don't think you have food poisoning.
我觉得你不是食物中毒
I was supposed to merge my magic with you,
我本该跟你融合魔法的
but I got Luke's instead.
但我却融合了卢克
Now I'm defective,
现在我有缺陷
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表