Previously on the Vampire Diaries.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The cure to vampirism.
治愈吸血鬼的解药
I knew you wanted it for Elena.
我知道你想为埃琳娜拿到
What if I don't want it for her now?
如果我现在不想给她了呢
If anyone tries to flip my humanity switch back on,
如果有人企图恢复我的人性
I'll become your worst nightmare.
我会让你们吃不了兜着走
Ty, stop!
泰 住手
Hello, mother.
你好 妈妈
You believe that I can reconnect Stefan with his humanity?
你们相信我可以让斯特凡找回人性吗
And once we've done that,
等做完这事
then we will go rescue my friends?
我们就去救我的朋友们
They were known as heretics,
他们被称为异教♥徒♥
vampires with witch power.
既是吸血鬼 又拥有巫师法力
That woman made me a monster
她将我变成了一个怪物
and then abandoned me.
然后就抛弃了我
Who's that?
那是谁
Damon's lame attempt to get my humanity back on.
达蒙想唤醒我人性的蹩脚招数
And let me guess-- then you get my humanity back on.
我猜 之后就是你唤醒我的人性了吧
I don't think so.
我才不要
I will never leave you again.
我永远不会再离开你
Mother.
母亲
You have to go after Caroline.
你得去找卡罗琳
I'll find her.
我会找到她的
An angel.
小天使
How cute is this place?
这地方好可爱啊
Adorable.
可爱极了
Ok. So I'll bite.
好吧 我问你
So you hunt me down in a bar,
你追我到一间酒吧里
where I am perfectly content feeding on the wait staff
我正在那儿心满意足地吸侍者
so you can whine to me about how your mom is a bitch--
你却来告诉我你妈妈是多么讨厌
What kind of mother doesn't love her own children?
什么样的母亲不爱自己的孩子啊
Whatever. So she spun you a web of lies
随你吧 她用一堆谎言骗你
and couldn't flip your humanity switch back on,
却无法开启你的人性
and now you want to eat people,
现在你想吃人
which I am totally down for.
这我是双手赞成
So...what the hell are we doing in a b&b in Grove Hill?
那我们跑来格罗夫希尔镇的小旅馆做什么
Well, I figure we could
我想着我们可以
take a little break.
休息一下
First step--convince her that my humanity is still off.
第一步 骗她我的人性还是关闭的
I'll tell her that my run-in with our mother had no effect on me
我告诉她跟我母亲的接触对我毫无作用
and I want to keep the party going.
我还想继续逍遥
Look at that.
瞧瞧啊
St. Stefan has a plan.
圣人斯特凡自有计划
Let me guess-- whoever's holding the kitten
我猜猜 抢小猫
gets to talk about their feelings.
谈心情
Torture her until she breaks.
折磨她 直到她崩溃
Sold.
同意
So do I need to remind you two that
我需要提醒你们
the last time Caroline thought
上次卡罗琳认为
that we were trying to flip her switch
我们想开启她人性时
she went on a killing spree?
她去疯狂杀人了吗
Well, she's not gonna find out this time.
她这次是不会发现的
Who are you calling?
你给谁打电♥话♥呢
Can I get some towels sent up to the room, please?
能给这间房♥送几条毛巾来吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm hungry, so I figure we can eat whoever brings them up.
我饿了 我们把来送毛巾的人吃掉吧
See? He'll be convincing.
瞧 他能说服她的
Fine. Say she believes you.
好吧 就算她信了你
How do you know she's gonna even want to see you again?
你怎么知道她还会想再见到你
Oh, she'll want to see him.
那是必须的
Damon, shut up.
达蒙 闭嘴
I mean, it's a bit of a tricky bet for you, isn't it, brother?
不过你要冒不小的险啊 弟弟
She's gonna expect a lot.
她肯定会有很多的期待
Ok. What am I missing here?
好吧 我有什么不知道的吗
Nothing.
没什么
Hang on a second.
等等
Did you and Caroline--
你和卡罗琳
Do it? Yep.
做了吗 是啊
This was after she flipped-- never mind.
是她关闭人性...算了
It's not exactly how I wanted things to go down,
我也不想那样的
but I can't change it now,
但现在已经是熟饭了
so can we just drop it?
我们能别再提了吗
Ok. Sore subject. Understood.
好吧 尴尬话题 了解了
So what do we do once you earn her trust?
等你赢取了她的信任 我们再做什么
We drain her of her blood,
我们排干♥她♥的血
make her weak, and then bombard her
让她虚弱 再用她曾经
with everything she used to care about--
在乎的一切轰炸她
Memories of who she was,
过去的记忆
her friendships, her mom.
她的友谊 她妈妈
Did you bring it?
你拿来了吗
Yes.
嗯
What is that?
那是什么
Caroline got rid of everything from her former life.
卡罗琳丢掉了她之前生活的全部东西
Her mom had sent this letter,
她妈妈寄了封信
intending for it to arrive after she died,
要在她死后寄到她手里
which it did,
信也寄到了
but Caroline had already flipped her switch.
但那时卡罗琳已经关闭了人性
It could work.
或许能行
Sure. Unless she wants sexy Stefan time
嗯 除非她想跟斯特凡缠绵
instead of an assault on memory lane.
而不是回忆痛苦往事
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我不会让事情变成那样的
Now what are you doing?
你又在做什么
Just making us some drinks.
调酒啊
Such a gentleman.
真有风度
Dinner.
晚餐来了
Towels!
毛巾
Sure you want to do this?
真要这么做吗
Let's just get it over with.
赶紧做吧
Stefan?
斯特凡
Yeah.
嗯
What happened?
怎么回事
We got caught.
我们被逮到了
Hello.
你好
This is a surprise.
意外啊
Well, you know, I was just in the hood.
我刚巧在附近
I thought I might stop by
就想着过来一趟
and bring my friend a little morning pick-me-up.
给朋友送杯早间咖啡
Thanks. What is this?
谢谢 这是什么
Uh, it's a mocha latte frappa somethin'.
冰摩卡拿铁什么的
I don't know. I guessed.
不清楚 好像是吧
Clearly. So Elena told me that
看出来了 埃琳娜告诉我
you guys found Caroline, which is great.
你们找到了卡罗琳 太好了
Funny enough, she didn't mention anything
有意思的是 她完全没提到
about a cure for vampirism?
吸血鬼解药的事
Please don't tell me you said anything.
你没说什么吧
I didn't. Apparently, neither have you.
没有 而且你显然也没说呢
Well, yeah. Look. I've been busy, you know?
嗯 我一直在忙活啊
My mom's in town.
我妈妈来了
I had to vampire-proof a b&b.
我给一家小旅馆做了吸血鬼防护
Do you have any idea how many people
你知道为了办成这件事
I had to compel to make that happen?
我要催眠多少人吗
Quite a few I am assuming,
一定不少
which makes me wonder how you had time
所以让我不禁想 你怎么还有时间
to bring your bud a coffee, hmm?
给朋友买♥♥咖啡
You ever hear of April Lyrids?
你知道四月天琴座流星雨吗
Yeah, me neither. Anyway, it's a stupid comet
我原来也不知道 是个流星雨
that my mom thinks that she's gonna use
我妈妈觉得她可以利用这个
to pull her friends out of the 1903 prison world.
把她朋友从1903年的监狱世界解救出来
Ok, but we're not letting her people out.
好吧 但我们不会放他们出来的
Well, I may have reinforced that possibility
但是释放他们的可能性或许加大了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表